# 11

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   

  "It's not funny." He said dead serious.

 

  There was only one reason as to why Mino agreed to acompany him to the restroom, well two. One because he didn't want Heari to go with him, and two because he wanted to knock some sense into that erted head of his. "What's not funny?" he asked as he washed his hands in the sink that surprisingly had running water and a soap bar.

 

   "You." he said as he poked his shoulder. Baekhyun laughed and shoved his finger away with his still wet hand. "Now that's funny." he joked.

 

   "I'm not trying to be funny. I'm being honest about my feelings." He walked to over to Mino and looked him in the eyes. As if warning him.

 

"And I'd hope you'd be smart enough to not get in my way. I already have enough with one I dont need two           -blockers"

 

                                                                       

   Wait? Why did he stare at me? Was there something on me? And why in the hell did he wink at me?! I looked up through the windshield and saw him staring at me again I looked up through the windshield and saw him staring at me again but this time he didn't look away. I didn't either. I couldn't there was something about him that made me want to comfort him. He looked so broken. Abandoned. I broke the eye contact when I saw Beakhyun and Mino walking towards us.

 

   Why does the air feel heavy? I looked back to make sure Myungsoo was in the car. Sehun was the first to get on. He  avoided eye contact and sat right next to Myungsoo's booster seat. Gosh I know he hates me, but seriously to the point where he can't even look at me. I let out a little chuckle.

 

  "Whats funny?" asked Mino as he entered the car.

 

  "Huh? Uhm n-nothing?" Why do I always stutter? Am I nervous? No that can't be. Why would I even be nervous?

 

   "Do I make you nervous?" I turned around to look at Sehun who currently had a smirk on his face. Well what a surprise this is unexpected.

 

   "Why the hell would you think that?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

 

   "I don't know? You did just ask if you were nervous?" Oh no did I say it out loud.

 

   "You see she has this thing were she says what she's thinking out loud." said Mino. "It's kind of weird if you ask me." he said smiling at me. I glared at him.

 

   "Well you know what weird to me?" I said smiling evil. The look on his face was priceless. He already knew what I was gonna say. "The fact that you your thumb in your sleep." I said and laughed. He made a face of pure betrayal. It made me feel kinda bad to be honest, but it was funny. Also he looks cute when he him thumb.

 

  "WAIT?!!" screamed Baekhyun from the back seat? "You guys slept together?" He said wide eyed. I don't see what the big deal is. I'm close to Mino it's not awkward to sleep with him. I mean it is human instincts after all.

 

  "What?!! human instincts?" he said. I looked back and saw that he and Sehun both looked extremely shocked.

 

  "Wow your not so innocent after all." said Sehun with a smug smirk on his face. What? What the hell are they talking about? I turned to look at Mino. Why do I feel so lost? "It's okay your secrets safe with us." he laughed.

 

  "Just what in the world are you guys thinking?" My eyes slowly went wide when it dawned upon me. "You dirty pereverts!!!" I whisper shouted because I didn't want to wake Myungsoo. "I meant as in just sleep. No fricky-fracky what so ever." I rolled my eyes. Geez how dirtier can these people get. Mino let out a loud laugh.

 

 

  "Thats what you get for making fun of me." he said wiping away a tear from all the laughing he just did. "Although I wouldn't mind." he smirked. No! Why! My eyes widened in horror.

 

  "Not you too!" I smacked his shoulder.

 

  "Ahh-Ow!" he groaned rubbing his shoulder. "I was just joking chill Hulk." he said while laughing along with Baekhyun. 

 

                                                                            

 

 

    Finally peace and quite Finally peace and quite. It's been such a long day with that jerk around although he seems awfully quite. Sometimes.

 

I'm trying so hard to change.

 

  Ughh. What the hell does he mean? This is not the first time something like this has happened. It's all happened before. With fake people. They say they're your friends and that they are a nice person and they care but in reality they don't give a about any thing that happens to you. "All this thinking is making me thirsty." I made my way out of bed for a glass of water, and heard a shuffling noise but shrugged it off . I continued my way to the fridge. I returned to my bed after chugging down the glass of cold water, and pulled the covers over myself. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I felt something dangle over my waist..but I can't open my eyes. I'm so sleepy.

 

 

                                                                       

 

     I woke up to the irksome sound of my alarm going off I woke up to the irksome sound of my alarm going off. Still groggy I reached over to shut it off, but was held back by a tight grip on my waist. I looked under the covers and saw two arms encircled around my waist meeting in the center and clasping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter