# 4

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since the little quarrel Haeri had with Baekhyun. Has she talked to him ever since? Nope. She just can't bring herself to trust others. " What are you thinking about" said Mino scaring the crap out of her as she turned around with a shocked expression plastered on her face. " What the hell when did you get there, and how long have you been there.?!" She asked obviously still feeling a little creeped out that he was right behind her this whole time. " Stop acting stupid Heari we came to buy some groceries" he stated with his arm resting around her shoulder. If anybody from school saw them in this position right now they would think that they are dating. Not that it would be necessarily a bad thing if you ask me. I mean Mino literally looks like a god.

 

"Oh right I forgot" she said while scratching her neck.

 

" Noona!! can we get this please?" said Myungsoo holding a tub of ice cream in his hands. As soon as she saw this sight a large smile plastered itself onto her face.

 

" Of course we can." She said as she tossed the ice cream in the cart that Mino is maneuvering through the store. At least it's Saturday and I don't have to see those Hater's faces. She thought to herself. "Come on, Haeri we have to buy the groceries" said Mino as he was already strolling ahead with the cart. "Oh right, come on Myungsoo" she said and grabbed on to his hand.

 

 

 " How much more food do we need?" She asked as she was holding onto Mino's sleeve.

 

"Enough to feed you guys for two months" he said

 

"Why? I can buy the food myself" she said while hugging his arm.

 

" I know ." he said and tossed some cookies into the cart

 

" Well then why?" She asked as she grabbed a jug of milk.

 

"Because I want to" he said while giving her a cheeky smile. She didn't like it when people bought things for her. It made her feel useless, as if she couldn't take care of herself. And depending on someone was something she dreaded. I mean she depended on her mom and look at whats happened.

 

"Okay then weirdo, but this is the last time got it." She said while staring up ahead.

 

''Alright then"

 

"Alright" she smiled. It was the peace full days like these that she enjoyed most. Relaxing and enjoying the day with her brother was the best. They headed over to the fruit section and picked out some fruits." Hey don't you feel like somethings missing" Mino said in a worried tone while staring at her tying up the plastic bag and place it in the cart.

 

"Nope.... oh wait where's Myungsoo ?" instantly her eyes scanned around the area where they were standing trying to find the slightest trace of him. " So thats what its was. " she said while running her fingers through her hair.

 

"I'm going to go look for him okay." Her feet started guiding her to all the sections that popped into mind. God just how big can this store get. She thought while pacing around the market.

 

"Why are there so many sections?" She asked aloud. There's only one more place he can be. The candy section. As she turned around one of the aisles she spotted Myungsoo from the back. "There you are. Do you know how long I was loo-" once he turned the the side she got a glimpse of a person who was knelt down in front of him.

 

Sehun was knelt on one knee in front of Myungsoo. It looked like they were having a conversation but she didn't know that. "Noona look this is my new hyung " said Myungsoo his voice filled with joy and excitement as he dragged her by the wrist to where his so called new "hyung" was knelt down on his left knee. Once they were nearing this new hyung he stood up and brushed the dust off his black pants with his hands. "Why are you talking to him?" She asked while glaring. He let out a soft chuckle as he ran his slender fingers through his messy chocolate brown hair. "Why? I was just talking to him about the candies. I bet you wouldn't be making such big deal out of this if it were any other person" he said with a smirk evident on his face while he reached his arm out to lean it against the aisle. " Yeah, your right but its not any other person it's you... Oh Sehun" she managed to let the words slip out of . She's not going to cower over in fear just because he acts all tough and arrogant. She has to hold onto her pride if she wants to survive in this cruel world.

 

"Your right it is me, but that doesn't mean you have to treat me differently from all the other people." How dare he say that when he treats her like she's a plastic bag lying on the sidewalk. Although he has been ignoring her lately it doesn't make a difference because it's just his way of telling her to prepare herself for what he has in mind.

 

"Really? Oh Sehun your really good at tricking people into thinking what a good person you are." She said while her eyes scanned around the area to make sure there wasn't anybody around. She could lash at him as much as she wanted. A frown was later plastered onto his face making her release a small chuckle. Not because she found him cute but rather because she liked seeing him upset. " Think about what your going to say before opening that big mouth of yours" she shot back with a smirk on her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter