# 2

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  "How was school?" I asked Myungsoo as we sat at the dinner table.

"It was so much fun. We drew pictures of the people who are most important to us. Guess who I drew noona~" Myungsoo said in a sing song voice. "Who?" I asked with a smile on my face. I thought about how happy Myungsoo makes me. It's funny how I was screaming and kicking things at least an hour ago, then I pick up this little brat from school and its like I become a whole new person.

 

"Noona are you listening to me" "Huh? Oh yeah. So~ who did you draw?" I said with a smile strechted across my face. "I just told you. Now im not telling you."

 

"Awww~ Myung-ah I was just thinking maybe I should take you out for ice cream later. Hm? Does that sound good?"

 

"Really, yay!! Noona I love you!!!"

 

"Okay, okay just tell me who you drew"

 

"Oh right I drew Mino hyung and... ice cream!!"

 

"What?!!! Yah what about me do I not make you happy?"

 

"What are you guys fighting about this time.?" Said Mino as he entered the apartment.

 

"Mino!! Myung-ah drew a drawing and didn't add me in it."

 

"Thats it?" I saw a smirk form on his face and wondered what he was thinking.

 

"Geez Heari your so childish!!!" What the hell why is he laughing this is a serious situation. " Yah!! Why are you laughing? This is a serious matter."

 

"Are you pouting?"

 

"No" I turned to face Myungsoo "Just kidding noona I did draw you and your the biggest one in the picture."

 

"Hahaha. He called you fat." Mino shouted next to my ear.

 

"No he didn't that just means I'm important."

 

"Sure if that helps you sleep at night" I turned to glare at Mino. "What ever your foods on the counter hurry and eat you pig we still have to take him out for ice cream" after i left him eating alone I went to go take quick shower before we left to buy Myungsoo ice cream. Its been a really long day. I stepped inside the restroom and the hot water.

 

Right away I started to regret my decision once I removed my t-shirt I saw bruises that covered my whole upper body. I've been holding in the pain this whole time to look strong for Myungsoo. God please give me the strength to endure this cruel world. As I removed my pants it was getting worse and worse. What the hell did I do to these people. I stared at myself in the mirror and wondered how i haven't committed suicide.

 

Once I was freshly out of the shower I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I was standing infront of the mirror trying to get rid of my bruises. "Hey are you ready"

 

"Yup j-just a minute" i said in a flat tone. Oh well they are going to see me one way or the other. I walked to the door to find them waiting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter