Vkook

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

 

<><><><><><><><>

I was going to faint and fall to the ground but before i could do anything i landed on something comfortable and firm. when i opened my eyes i saw Namjoon. for some reason i wanted to stay in his grace forever i felt safe. i wanted to get up and apologize but my body is too weak. i heard shocked gasp in the background and someone speaking and i could feel Namjoon breathing before blacking out.

~~~~

When i woke up i was in my new room. i thought Namjoon was a dream but when i approached the door i heard Taehyung's voice. i was scared i didn't want to open the door so i stepped back. 

"HELLO MAID!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE" i heard Taehyung yell on the other side of the door. my eyes widened in shock but i remained silent backing away from the door again. maybe he was talking about another maid. i didn't move a muscle i just stared at door.

xXSILENCEXx

" I put a cam on your room to see how you were doing when you passed out." Taehyung announced. i instantly turned my head everywhere in search of the camera. and there it was on top of my drawer. shoot! "you can come out now." Taehyung insisted.

~~~~~~~X Author-nim

Seokjin opened the door and into into the hallway. the four boys were sitting on the couches. Taehyung  and Jimin were bright like always, Yoongi remained silent and neutral like always. Namjoon was furious but kept it inside. he had mixed feelings about Jin,his family and friend living in his house. he also didn't know whether he liked Jin's baby pout or not. Jin vowed with his lips still formed in a pout. Taehyung  signaled him to sit down. 

"um i am here bec--"

" i know." Namjoon interrupted Jin. Jin could not help but feel that he was disturbing everyone.

~~~~~~~~X Seokjin

wait! does that mean that they know i'm broke? god i'm so embarrassed. i have a bad habit of pouting whenever i'm embarrassed. where is mom and dad? no where is Jongkook? i don't want to sit here any longer. i feel like my heart will pop out of my chest.

~~~~~~~~~X Namjoon 

Look at him, he'll become a tomato if he doesn't stop blushing. why does he have to act like he's cute? and why do i keep giving him short glances? i can't help it it's like i love the way his brown hair hangs as he vows. i think i like that pout too.

~~~~~~~~~X Kim Taehyung

Look at him he's soooooo cute! jeez why is he so cute? he should raise his head a little though. i don't get why he's always looking at the floor. i looked over at Namjoon hyung and noticed he was taking glances at Jin hyung. a smile spreads from ear to ear on my face. guess i have a new couple to ship, Jimin and Taehyunb weren't working out.

NAMJIN. i ship them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~X Jimin

omo this is great! our new friend seems to live in Namjoon hyung's house! i want him to play with me! but the idiot Taehyung and Namjoon hyung always hug him all! hmph maybe i should just sneak him to my house someday.

~~~~~~~~~~X Min Yoongi

That kid again? it's funny how much we keep interacting with him. and what kind of coincidence leads him to live in this house? i also feel that Taehyung and Jimin are too close to him. i don't think he could be trusted.

~~~~~~~~~X Mr. Kim

God how could i be such an idiot! how could i forget to tell my wife and son that i have guess living here? i can't forget the way my son reacted. he was mad at me~~~~(T^T) which reminds me my wife is scarier so i have to call her.

~~~~~~~~~~X Jongkook

Ah..... I just woke up i guess i have to get up and do something. 

Nah~ i'm too lazy for that. i open my eyes. "What!? where am i?" i say jumping up the bed looking around, then i remembered. i'm not living alone no more. i wonder what Jin hyung is doing. i got up and brushed my teeth. i went back to my bed and made it. i striped my shirt off and i heard the door squeak and i instantly knew it was Jin.

"Jin hyung!" i turned around to see a very familiar face. "T-Taehyung hyung?" he smiled looking me up and down. "you're not bad." i looked at him confused then i remembered i'm shirtless. i sped to try to put my shirt on but he stopped me, holding me by the wrist. " don't do that." he said. taking my shirt and throwing it across the room. what did he mean by that? he's not- no no impossible. Taehyung the bottom of his lips and caressed my cheeks. my heart beated in all different directions of my body. i am so confused what does he want to do to me? and why am i letting him touch me? (gulp) he leaned slowly and i knew where he was going with this. what confused me more was why was i letting him have his way with me? i was paralyzed and i couldn't move.

The closer he got the more my heart beated out of fear and i closed my eyes. when i didn't feel anything i was a little relieved but i blushed. i was scared i made a mistake and that i made a fool of myself. god! how could i think he'll kiss me? i opened my eyes and he was smiling at me. "now i know you're mine." he said before walking away and leaving me here against the wall. um......what the hell was that about? what is he doing here anyway? did Jin hyung invite him?

~~~~~~~~

i didn't tell Jin what occurred this morning. i found out that we live in Namjoon's house. i didn't know whether he was lucky or unlucky. during the day i kept my distance away from Taehyung. i bet he was playing with me this morning, that's why he didn't kiss me. damnit! he was only joking! i bet he thinks i'm gay now. am i? i like girls so why was i going to let him kiss me. 'now i know you're mine.' i remembered those words when he left me. i bet it means he is going to toy with me and make me a target at the school. damnit!

"Ya Jungkook,, you've been thinking a lot is there something wrong?" i heard Jin ask interrupting my thoughts. he is always caring for me. i reach in and give him a kiss on the forehead. for some reason i feel like he is my mom. "i'm fine eomma let's do something fun! huh?" i said dragging him to the backyard. if only i could tell him, but i think he'll dislike the news.

~~~~

me and Jin were swinging on the tree. the person who decided to build a swing at the backyard was a genius! he had my full support. we were having fun until Taehyung and Jimin came. damnit i have to get out of here! "hi maid!." he said to Jin then he looked at me and my heart was rising. surely he'll make fun of me. "hi honey." he said smiling making me cough. Jin looked over at me. 

"Kookie? you two met?" 

Taehyung was going to answer but i responded before he could. "yes yes yes we did! this morning." i turned to Taehyung.

 " you can leave now."

"oh come on, honey don't be like that~" he said with a pout." you're tired of me already?" he said making me blush.

"can you please stop calling me honey? i'm not you're damn wife." i said to him. is he still joking with me? psst the nerve of this guy.

"wow such an attitude! you were different when we met....is it because...i..didn't finish....our...ki-"

"hahahahahahahahaha i have mood change!" i said before he could finish his sentence. 

"It seems you guys are in bad terms." Jimin joined grabbing Jin hyung." we'll leave so you two could fix your friendship." he left, Jin following behind. SEOKJIN HYUNg! don't leave your kookie like this!

Taehyung sat next to me, a little too close. so i moved back and he followed touching my cheek again making me face him. "should we finish what we started?" he said and i blushed. finish what?! he leaned again for a kiss and this time i did what i should have done in the first place. i pushed him away and walked away hands folded. he catched up to me. "hey baby what's up?" he said grabbing me by the waist. i pushed him away again." stop playing with me!" i said pushing him again.

"what's wrong?" he grabbed me on the waist again biting my ear. i didn't answer i just moved my head. "oh i know. you're mad because i didn't give you a kiss earlier." i could feel him smiling. ugh who does he think i am? why can't he do this to his other boyfriends!?. he spinned me around making me face him, his his hands still on my waist. our faces were 2 inches apart. i felt paralyzed again. my face must look like a tomato

"I could make it up to you in my room sweetheart." he said in a melting deep voice. oh god this is bad. 

"n-no." i said shaking, my lips almost formed a 'yes'

"you mean yes" he whispered to my ear.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"no" (Taehyung said)

"yes" (Jungkook said) i gasped. that bastard made it to trick me! he started to laugh grabbing me tight to his body. "ha ha i knew you meant yes." i released myself from his grip and tried to run away. there is no point trying to argue with this dude he's a maniac! i heard his loud stumps behind me. the noises getting closer panicked me. i am athletic but i guess he was a gangster since he was catching up to me really fast. "honey come back!" he said grabbing me from behind again. i kicked my way but he didn't let me go. he swept me off my feet and carried me all the way inside the mansion. 

"What are you doing?" "where are you going?" "why don't you let me go?" "Hyung?" i was scared that he remained silent and didn't answer any of my questions. he was so serious looking, i had to run away. he stopped when he reached a certain room on the 3rd floor. when he went inside he threw me on the bed taking his shirt off swiftly. he locked the door and i knew what he wanted to do. my heart wasn't feeling good it was scared and excited. "T-Taehyung you're jokes are too much you can stop now." he walked towards me without answering. 


"Taehyung you're scaring me." i squeak when he pushed me down on the bed my head on the pillow. "T-Taehyung no stop." he was on top of me now and he finally said something.

"this won't hurt, i promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X Seokjin

I think Jimin is seriously kind. after we left Jungkook and Taehyung  we went to a park. it wasn't a normal park though this one wasn't crowded it was quiet and peaceful, the grass was really bright and green. there was a pond with ducks in it. we fed the birds bread and walked around in a circle. sometimes i felt like we were the only one here and in my opinion if you ask me this place seem like a romantic park for confessions or something. first bushes were cut in hearts, second there were a lot of poems of love in little stands. poems like "loving someone for who they are" or "loving someone no matter the gender" i find it weird that Jimin would pick such a place just to hangout but yet again I don't really know him or maybe this is his first time as well and didn't know that the park would have such things. third straight,lesbian, homouals, always passed by us. there was not a single couple that seem just friends like us.

We were walking in silence and Jimin grabbed my hand. i looked over at him to see if he wanted something but he was looking up ahead blushing a lot. i blamed myself for not saying anything. this reminded me of Namjoon and the awkwardness we had. 

~~~~~~~~~

after 2 more rounds in the park we headed home. finally. Jimin suggested we go somewhere else someday. i agreed since i didn't want to come out rude plus it was a little fun. as i went inside the house i wonder how Namjoon was doing. was he mad at me? Jimin and Yoongi went home and i wondered where on earth was Jungkook and Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ question time!~~~~

1) what do you think of the story?

2) should it have more Namjin scenes? not enough?

3) what do you think of vkook here? it's just opinion though (i will put them together no matter what!)