Who am I?

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

" He's coming soon." I repeated this time in front of my father who was equally as shocked as i was and had no say in words.

" What can i say Namjoon. It's been a long time since i haven't seen that boy it will be great to see him again. I mean...you won't...hate him right? It's not his fault you know-"

" No dad I won't. I'm actually quite happy to see him." I say reassuring my dad and I am not lying I can't wait to see him. A week from now is quite too long for me to wait but I will wait patiently. I can actually feel the rush in my veins just imagining that i can finally see him again! I can't wait to tell Taehyung, Yoongi, and Ji- Well maybe not Jimin but he will get to know. I speed walk back to my room to grab my phone which was thrown on the bed earlier by me, I dial Taehyung's number and wait for his response.

Ring.....Ring.....Ring...

" (pant) (pant) Hello?" I hear Taehyung voice gruff but breathy like if he's been running or something.

" Are you running?" I ask curious to know why he is panting so much.

" (pant) (pant)....."

" Taehyung?"

" Ugh what do you want?" Taehyung groans.

" Um I just wanted to let you know that-" I got interrupted by a loud moan in the background and some shushing afterwards. My eyes dart open as soon as i realise what i just walked into.

" Sorry, carry on."

" Gross! Dude if you were in the middle of making out you should have told me" I say quickly ending the call before he could defend himself. I then debate in my head whether i should call Yoongi or not, We hardly hang out. Actually pretty dangerous stopped hanging out together ever since Jin got in the picture and i think to myself how it has come to this. I dial Yoongi anyway and it took a while before he finally picks up.

" Yes?" Yoongi spoke with his usual motionless voice.

" Hi Long time no.... see?"

" Agreed." 

" So....did you get the message?"

" What message?"


" From him, he's coming."

" I did."

" okay....." I respond. Me and Yoongi never really talk on the phone because of this exact reason. awkwardness. " Alright that's all I wanted you to know, goodbye then." I say

" okay." He says and we both hang up and i immediately feel relief. I had nothing to do but to rest so i lay in my bed trying to just think until i hear a knock on my door. " Who is it?"

" Namjoon?"

Seokjin.

" Come on in!" I say sitting up in bed. He opens the door and looks around my room before shyly looking down and smiling. " What is it?" I find myself trying to hide my smile.

" Um? T-there was something i forgot to give you a few days ago." He says still looking at the floor and I notice that both of his hands were hid behind his back like if he is hiding something.

" W-what is it?" I ask nervously. Jin stays quiet probably debating with himself, I hope he doesn't regret his decision to come to me, Maybe i make him uncomfortable. He pouts a little and then he walks towards me handing me a medium sized rilakkuma bear that fits right into my hands.

" That." He says bluntly looking anywhere except me.

" Thanks." I say smiling and he returns the smile before leaving. When the door closed behind him i look at my newly bear and smile at it unconsciously. I'm not a fan of sweet and cute stuff like flowers or teddy bears, I usually throw away those kinds of gifts away but i'll make an exception. Just because he's Jin.

~~~~xX Seokjin

I don't know why i felt so nervous giving the toy to Namjoon, I didn't feel nervous giving it to Jungkook, Mr.Kim, to Jimin, Taehyung, to my parents, and so on forth I just don't know what Namjoon has been making me feel lately. I go back all the way downstairs to the first floor and enter my lovely room so that i can go back to watch detective movies or just movies that could make me think hard on problem solving instead of thinking about him. Fifteen minutes later and I was already into the movie when I heard the doorbell ring. I forgot that I invited Jackson over so I didn't answer it, thinking that it was someone else's company until I heard Mr.Kim calling for my name.

" Jin! Sunny boy you have a guest." Mr.Kim said. His voice sounding rather strange.

" Coming!" I responded running out of my room happily. I see Mr.Kim and Jackson standing near each other, Jackson smiling and Mr.Kimnot quite happy. " Jackson~" I chirp hugging him and he returns the hug. " Nice to see you too Jin." He says and we both turn to look at Mr.Kim who is still frowning slightly.

" Mr.Kim, This is Wang Jackson my friend and Jackson this is Mr.Kim, Namjoon's father."

" Nice to meet you." Jackson says bowing and Mr.Kim nodded. " Have fun boys." He simply said and I swear I just saw him glaring angrily at Jackson before walking away. " So? Where's your room?"

" Right this way, sir." I playfully say acting like a butler while guiding him into my room that i made sure was perfectly cleaned, Well it's never unclean but there's always dust that count.

" Why thank you, sebastian." Jackson responds referring to that anime i saw a year ago.

" Oh my god, Jackson now we have Anime in common." I say smiling

" Dude really? Cool. Let's go watch some."

~~~

Jackson and I never really had a plan of what to do so we ended up watching anime, some scary movie, playing mortal kombat ( In which i almost vomit after every fatality. Who knew Jackson hyung likes those types of games? I sure don't.) And then we end up just talking.

" So do you have someone you like?" This was Jackson's next question after swarming me with tons of other questions. And in an instant I thought Namjoon. I shake my head violently trying to get that thought of my head.

" No." I reply.

" Why did you hesitate?" Jackson asked his dark eyes staring at me.

" I-i didn't."

" Yes you did." Jackson is very persistent.

" I was thinking about it."

" Who you like?"

" If I like anyone. In which I don't "

" Okay. I hope you're not lying Kim Seokjin cuz I have the eyes of the hawk and I got an eye on you." He said forming the ' I got an eye on you' sign.

" Okay my turn!" I say happily moving a game piece across the board. Yep we are playing chess. " What is your crush?" I ask. I can see a hint of blush on his cheeks and he hesitates.

" N-no one." He responds moving a piece.

" Why did you hesitate?"I respond mimicking him. 

" Boy don't even-." Jackson sends empty threats and I laugh.

" Aww Wang Jackson likes someone." I say through my laughter and i start to coo at him.

" Fine. Fine I do like someone but amma be a man about it and confess unlike you who won't admit ."

" I'm telling the truth, I don't like anybody. So? Who is it?"

" And you expect me to tell you? No way!"

" Jackson~"

" (sigh) It is a boy at our school and he is younger than both of us. " Jackson begins and i nod my head urging him to continue. " He is actually my best friend. Can you believe it? I have a crush on my best friend!" Jackson says and I stare at him in awe, That is very cute having a crush on your best friend. " Actually it's not a crush I'm in love but.....I have been avoiding him Jin....for a week and i miss him so much."

" But why?"

" (sigh) Because I don't want to mess up our relationship because of my stupid feelings!"

" No jackson you shouldn't think that way. I think you should talk to him about it or at least find out his feelings for you." I suggested even though i was never good with advices but nonetheless Jackson smiled. " Thanks Jin I will." 

~~~~~~xX Namjoon Short moment from earlier

I was listening to music on my phone trying to sleep as soon as possible because I was tired and sleepy but I couldn't find myself to sleep. I hold my rilakkuma bear tightly against my body inhaling it's scent and i wished it would smell like Jin but soon it will just smell like me.

I felt something grab my feet and i look up to see my dad pouting. I pull the headphones away from my ear and turn to look at him. " What is it dad?"

" Namjoonie~ Jinnie is cheating on you~ " He whines.

" Excuse me?" I say staring at him as if he were to be an idiot.

" Who is jackson?" He ask and I immediately became alarmed.

" Jackson?"

" Yes Wang Jackson or something like that." My father informed me and I couldn't help but to feel burdened. Jealousy? I don't know but whatever it was it was hurting me slightly.

" Nah dad it's just Jin's friend." I say laying myself back in bed. To be honest I was actually saying this to myself just to reassure myself.

" If you say so.." Dad was about to leave but i stopped him.

" Wait dad! Is he downstairs? Right now?"

" (sigh) yep"

" Okay thanks."

" Need anything else?"

" Nope."

~~~~~ ~~~~~xX Next day third pov

Jin Woke up the next day to have someone knock on the door. " Yes?" He says in a drowsy voice.

" It's me Namjoon." The disembodied voice says.

" Hold on!" Jin practically yells as he jumps off of bed searches for any sign of uncleanliness in his room and fixes his bed to then rush to his private bathroom to wash his face. " Okay" He yells checking himself one more time. Namjoon enters with a tray in his hands and he places it on one of Jin's glass tables. " Dad told me to bring you this." Namjoon lied. He wanted an excuse to see him.

" Oh great! tell him i said thanks." Jin said and Namjoon nodded standing there awkwardly. He got an excuse to see him but he didn't plan anything from there. Jin noticed this and looked over at Namjoon . " Do you need anything else?" He asked.

" Nope. Not at all." He responded still standing. Jin shook off the weird actions and went to eat his toast with a side of bacon and eggs. " Sit down." He motioned Namjoon to sit since it looks like Namjoon wasn't going anywhere.

" Thanks."

" Namjoon?"

" Yes?"

" Do you like someone?" Jin asked unexpectedly almost causing Namjoon to choke on his saliva. He was panicking he didn't know what to say, he stood silent for a while which was a mistake.

" ...So you do like someone?" Jin said forcing Namjoon to blush.

" I didn't say anything." Namjoon tried to defend himself.

" Your silence said it all." Jin said smiling but he kinda wished Namjoon didn't like someone he didn't know but he felt quite jealous.

" Y-yeah i guess i do." Namjoon trailed on with silence.

" W-who is it?" Jin finally asked and the older stood frozen he needed to be saved but how? When this mansion is peaceful and quiet, When Jin's parents worked on the day, when his dad must be upstairs, When Jin's friend was probably ing Taehyung, when they were alone. And finally it happened. A miracle. 

Just as Namjoon was about to lose his mind his phone rings a tune.

" Uh...Do you mind if i get this?" Namjoon asked taking his phone out of his pocket to see a text.

" Y-yeah sure." Jin smiled going back to eat his breakfast.

Namjoon looked down at his phone and smiled to see who the message belonged to.

~~xX Rapmonster // two years ago\\

Hyung how is America ?

~~xX J-Angel // two years ago \\

It's very nice i missed my family. brb i gotta do something. bye!

~~xX Rapmonster // two years ago \\

Bye hyung~ (╥╥)

~~xX J-Angel // yesterday \\

Hey i think i'm coming back to korea in one week idk. plz respond

~~xX Rapmonster // yesterday\\

Really hyung! Omg you r coming back!

~~xX J-Angel // yesterday \\

Yep. idk when tho I'm excited. ☆*:..o(≧▽≦)o..:*☆ omg yay! 

We will c each other bro!

~~xX Rapmonster // yesterday \\

I've missed you hyung. Can't wait to see you! I love you

~~xX Rapmonster // yesterday \\

Love you too boo (•3•) (⌒▽⌒)♡

~~xX J-Angel // Today \\

I'm at your door. I think...............

~~~~~xX Author-nim Xx~~~~~

Hey guys it's another update and what do you think of this story so far?, what should i improve? who do you think is coming back even though it's obvious. (¬_¬'')ԅ(εԅ) I love mortal kombat! anyone else? no? okay........