Love night

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

Hey guys been long?.......So....you know what i promised to update right? pajamas & wine so this is part 2 of that. if u don't remember let me just warn you that is chapter is rated 19 and higher even though i'm just 16....

Please let me warn you that this is . that's your warning. i'm not good at this so i will try my best by remembering the other fanfics- you know what i've said too much let's continue.

are you ready for the worst of your life? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)


" So...you like drinking wine?" Taehyung suddenly asks bouncing me back to reality after i kept smiling and high five-ing myself for kissing Taehyung.

" Repeat that again?"

" Do you like drinking wine?" He iterates again.

" What!? Do i look like i drink?"

" It's just a little cup of wine we are not gonna get drunk." He says and i eye him skeptically. 

" Maybe i can try it...i haven't tasted it before." I admit causing him to mouth a yes while he begins to drive with more speed. ' This boy better not try to get me drunk to get me in bed.' I think to myself as i lean my head in the window again and think about ' The kiss' again grinning to myself. 

~~~~~

A few minutes later and we have already passed Mr.Kim's house and we continued the dark streets with a thousand stars in the sky. " Ugh when are we gonna get there?" I half say half command him to move faster.

" We are almost there baby." he responds casually his gaze still on the road. I don't know why but when he called me 'Baby' i felt something weird commence in my body and i blush ferociously. I look at his reflection in the dark car, the lights outside illuminating his perfect body and those muscles making me look away to catch my breath again. ' why am i getting shocked and excited for? haven't i seen my own my body before? I'm freaking y and i know it!'

" We're here baby." He says turning his body towards me and i shiver at how good it feels to be called that making me slap his abs telling to shut up. I look to my right outside the window and i see this nice place. The building is large with a trillion small windows on one side and on the other side a bunch of balconies forcing me to stare in awe at how elegant and pretty it looks. Hopefully the inside also looks as beautiful. Taehyung got out of the car closing the door and i followed along walking besides him quietly and he unexpectedly tangles his hand against mine making me startled at first but then quickly blush. We then swing our hands back and forth playfully the wind whistling while we do. I then start to giggle at how ridiculous and corny we must look but then i'm still loving this amazing moment. 

We enter the building our hands still tide together and Taehyung went over to the counter to whisper something into the guy's ear. When Taehyung finished the guy nodded and bowed before leaving. " What did you tell him?" I ask curious but he just smiled, pinched my nose and shakes his head before continuing to lead me to his apartment and i only glare at him skeptically. 

I looked at this hallway in awe glancing at the casual-plain decorated walls, The elegant chocolate colored doors, and the white ceilings, everything here looks like a hotel than an apartment. Maybe it is...

I look down at our still intertwined hands smiling to myself at how long we've been holding. " We're here." Taehyung says quickly taking his other hand from his pockets and poking some code on the door. See? What kind of apartment is this? He opens the door revealing a dark space and we head inside. I quickly look at the door and i try to memorize the number, 367. 

The lights are as soon as Taehyung reaches a certain room which is the living room. " Welcome." Taehyung says with a square smile before heading to another room and i take this chance to explore my surroundings. I've never imagined Taehyung to be so neat! Everything is so matched up together. A small glass table is in the center on the living room with the couches surrounding it, On the corner of the room next to some door is a wide and large table holding a plain golden lamp, and there was a lot of picture frames. I look at the glass wall with ruby red colored curtains and i run towards it taking in how beautiful it looks outside with all those neon lights.

I love the bathroom and the room with the queen sized bed. I go run and sit down on the bed looking at the dark screen on his plasma TV. ' Goddamn!' I think to myself as i notice how good it feels to sit on this bed making me slightly bounce on it. I hear a chuckle and i turn to see Taehyung standing there leaning on the doorway making me stop my actions. 

He chuckles again noticing my actions and hands me a plate of food and yes a glass of wine. " Sorry baby you must be hungry" He says making me melt at the tone in his voice but chose to look at the food instead, lowering my head to forbid him from looking and teasing at my burning cheeks. 

~~~~~~

After i was done filling my stomach with the food Taehyung brought me he starts playing a calm but ual slow song grooving to the beat while snapping his fingers, grinning heading towards me again. 'Oh no not this again.'

" Hey y lady!" He sings to the song making me chuckle and he bends down in front of me, grabs one of my hands and kisses it slightly as i try my best to remain calm and act like it didn't affect me at all. He stands up and steps away from me getting nearer to the radio again as he slid off his sweater exposing his clothed body to my eyes, his black undershirt tight against his upper body. He sways his hips left to right dancing to the music playfully, trying to provoke me and successful at that because he got me arguing with my head whether to pinch that booty or to tell him again to go slow with me.

' Forget about going slow isn't he your boyfriend already?' My self conscious says. 

'But-' My other self conscious tries to argue.

'No buts! Can't you see that the boy is going to melt you?'

' Still!-'

' Nope'

" Like what you see?" I hear a voice stop me from my other world and i look up to be stabbed in the chest with a bullet as of now Taehyung is shirtless exposing his toned abs, The way you can see those lines so clearly and his rosey s.....Oh my god....i need air. " I take your widening yes as a yes for an answer." Taehyung says after seeing that my eyes are glued to his perfect upper body, my mouth also hanging slightly. Frozen in the spot. He walks over to me my body still frozen and unable to move and he places his hand on my chin to the close my mouth. 

" Now baby." He says his voice nearly killing me as my heart starts to have a seizure. " Save the rest for later when i'm done with you." He finished his sentence biting his lower lip forcing me to close my eyes tight with force before i jump him. I hear his mocking laugh. 

" you son of a you!" I say through gritted teeth opening my eyes. He laughs again this time harder as he leans forward for a kiss and there was no time to debate, my strongest thought is that i want to kiss him and shall i will. 

I lean my head forward as well allowing our lips to meet as we carefully begin our night with this. I feel Taehyung's hand move about and caress my back and i follow along but instead i grab his hair locks pushing him closer to me to deepen the kiss. Taehyung moans at my actions and decides to step up his move biting on my lower lip for entrance causing me to gasp in surprise before hesitantly giving him permission to enter. 

His tongue enters inside me wiggling and caressing about as he explored my mouth. We pull away quickly our breaths cut short by another intense kiss as this time he fought my tongue but i gave in quickly since i'm a ball of mess right now in this situation and i am not up for a competition this time. His kiss got strong and i lean back my head laying comfortably on his bed sheets, making him place his body on mine. 

~~~xX Third person pov Xx~~~~

Their kiss advances when Taehyung begins grinding on Jungkook, their clothed members rubbing against each other as a bunch of moans and cries fill the room. Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hair pulling it slightly whiles he continues the process as he enjoyed bringing out a moan from Jungkook. They parted lips because of the needed air but in the meantime Taehyung helps Jungkook remove his shirt exposing his chest and his hard s as he looked up at Taehyung seductively. Jungkook placed both his arm on Taehyung's neck pushing him down for another long lasting kiss, tongues tickling each other and the sound of extended throughout the room. 

Still holding the kiss Taehyung casually s Jungkook's pants to then it before squirming his hand inside to Jungkook's member forcing the younger to detach their lips and whimper a loud moan. The impact of this causes Jungkook to place both of his hands to his mouth surprised he can make such an embarrassing noise but it looks like Taehyung loved it when he jerked Jungkook harder to force another whimper. Jungkook blocking his moans tightly with his hands made Taehyung look down on the suffering with pleasure- Jungkook. 

" Don't hold back on me baby boy and moan for daddy." 

Taehyung said seductively with Jungkook slowly dying inside. Taehyung made the process slow and hard just simply toying with the tip Jungkook's member letting the younger squeal in pleasure an irritation. Taehyung stopped as he remembered something. " What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned as he is already in need of Taehyung curing his hard member. " I'll be right back baby boy" Taehyung says in a hurry as he leaves Jungkook on top of bed and fished for something in his drawer. He then smiled brightly when he found what he was looking for. A bottle of lube. 

He ran back to Jungkook's side placing the lube somewhere in the bed. " What the is that?" Jungkook questioned because he wasn't sure of what he saw because Kim was moving too quick.


" Shss nothing. Now where were we baby boy?" Taehyung grins seductively making Jungkook gulp.

" mm? you don't remember? let me see~" Taehyung says tracing his index finger on Jungkook's belly and tracing it down closer and closer to Jungkook's . " Oh yeah we were here." 

Taehyung once again rubs Jungkook's shaft making Jungkook groans getting impatient. " What is it?" Taehyung asks clearly knowing exactly what the younger wants.

Jungkook blushes, stuttering before saying his request. "Ah~..i...can you..ah~ go any faster?" Jungkook asks pleading but Taehyung shakes his head 'no' and continues the painful but pleasurable process.

" You have to call me daddy~" Taehyung grins clearly enjoying Jungkook's pleasurable pain of waiting too long.

"Ngh~ no." Jungkook breathes

" Moan for me baby boy~ say it, call me."

Jungkook knows that Taehyung won't stop until he moans the magic word and he is getting impatient. He is yearning for it now and the only way is to moan daddy but he doesn't want to embarrass himself. Taehyung pokes Jungkook's tip, driving the boy crazy at the sensation. Jungkook rolls back his head unconsciously the loudest moan. He forgot about everything, pride, embarrassment, self respect and all he knew now was that he wants more, more and more fast! His mouth is hanging agape when he finally utters the word that Taehyung wanted to hear but Taehyung wanted more from that.

" Louder!" He simply says making Jungkook mad. "Ah~ah~Daddy! daddy! go faster give me more! please Daddy more!!! I want you more!!" Jungkook yells and whimpers louder enough to satisfy the elder. 

"your wish will be granted." Taehyung says in the deepest voice he can, mimicking the genie. He took off Jungkook's pants and boxers and threw it somewhere on the room to then kiss Jungkook's tip before taking it all in. By this point Jungkook became a mess, He grabbed the elders locks forcing Taehyung to bob his head down faster and faster. 

"Ah~ i...i think i'm coming" Jungkook cries but Taehyung continues on Jungkook's shaft, the younger boy's moans making his own harder and finally Jungkook came in Taehyung's mouth and he it swallowing it all. The moans quieting down, the panting and sweat increasing, and relief settling in.

" Why are you so calm? you think this is over?" Taehyung says not really asking. 

Jungkook opened his eyes knowing that in Taehyung's time it is going to be a long ride." I'm ready for anything" Jungkook lied trying to sound unaffected but knew it was no use after that mess he was 2 or 3 minutes ago. Taehyung took off his pants and boxers exposing and letting Jungkook see the view of yongguk's big hard member. 

He took the bottle of lube and rubbed it on his before settling himself back on Jungkook's hot body.

" I'm not gonna lie, this will hurt at first but then it will feel goo I promise." Taehyung slightly smiles down at Jungkook.

(Okay guys enough for today come back next chap for paet 3! lol just kidding (ノ∀)ノ⌒*:.. ..:*゜*☆)

Jungkook spreads his legs giving yongguk entrance. Taehyung grins at the view of Jungkook's but he shakes his head. 

" I have to prepare you first baby. my fingers." 

Jungkook unsure of what Taehyung is doing, takes his fingers and it. He wants to leave a good impression in his sensual level so he twirls his tongue around the older's fingers. Taehyung pulls out his fingers leaving a strand of saliva on Jungkook's lip. 

" Okay ready?" Taehyung inserts one finger inside without Jungkook's answer because he assumed the answer was yes. Either way Jungkook takes the pain in shock and hisses. He didn't expect the pain too hurt so much! 

" A-ahh! Daddy I-it hurts.." Jungkook whines as his body unconsciously tries to loosen the pain by shifting out but to his dismay Taehyung shoved it deeper inside. " Ahh!" Jungkook yelps. 

" Sorry baby, don't worry it'll be over." Taehyung apologizes and moves  inside Jungkook. His fingers becoming both warm and wet. Just as Jungkook was finally founding it pleasurable, Taehyung then decides to add another finger inside the poor boy who is now yelping louder. 

Jungkook grabs onto Taehyung's arms as he cries in pain. Now it was burning inside like spicy sauce placed inside him. Before Jungkook could get used to it, the older adds a third finger making the pain become almost unbearable. He did this so that Jungkook doesn't cry again after he feels the pleasure. 

Jungkook had come to tears by this point but finally after a few
he became used to it and the pain subsided to pleasure. Taehyung pulled out his fingers. 

" Are you ready for the real thing." This time Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded hesitantly. Taehyung's looked really big and he felt afraid his might be ripped in two. 

Taehyung leans down and kisses Jungkook passionately before   inserting his slowly inside Jungkook making him sob in pain again.  " Sorry baby boy" Taehyung groans as he in and out slowly repeatedly until the pain got mixed in with pleasure and then the pleasure and the excitement took dominance on Jungkook's body allowing him to moan with thrill. 

Once Jungkook was at ease Taehyung picked up the pace ing in his whole , this time making him clutch the bed sheets hard sobbing as he wished for more. 

" i'm coming..." Taehyung breathed, his shaft twitching inside the younger boy before finally releasing his inside of Jungkook and collapsing on top of the younger panting hard breathing in pure air. Taehyung picked up his head to look at the exhausted boy before saying. " I love you" putting a smile on the younger's sweaty face.


~~~~xX Author-nim Xx~~~~~

alright guys my first completed what do you think? was it good? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( First when sweet need Iljae ver was made)

is it bad? (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ 

do u not care? ヽ( )ノ

did it make u go insane? cry? mad? upset? bored? i don't really know guys because you hardly comment. Let me know...okay

Also  check out my other books if you haven't. They should be good~ 

Thx for wasting your time again my peeps and 

Toodles!