Almost a normal day

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

In a big classroom there was a student whom was falling asleep while his instructor was too busy explaining the lesson to his students to notice one of them falling asleep.

Seokjin loves to study and he likes  Mr.park's class (which was science). he payed attention and had amazing grades in each class but today was hard for seokjin to stay awake because he was forced to attend one of his friend's party.

"and so that's how blah blah blah earth." is all that seokjin could hear as he was slowly falling asleep. he was being into a dark place called dream. NO!! i must stay awake! thought seokjin as he fought his eyes to stay awake. Seokjin tried to hear what Mr.park was saying but only was able to hear nothing. The girl next to seokjin gave a little chuckle as she saw that seokjin's head rolling about. maybe i should sleep thought seokjin.

~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~~~~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

Someone violently shook Jin to wake.

"huh? what?." panicked the still sleepy Jin

"we need to leave." said Jin's closest friend

"oh, what? uh hi Jungkook." smiled Jin

Jungkook chuckled at the way Jin looked. he had a really dark pink shade on his right cheek in which was the side he laid on.

"you know, you kinda hurted Mr.park's feelings." Jungkook chuckled again.

"what? how?" asked Jin

"because you are the teacher's favorite, and you falling asleep in class i'd probably think that i'm boring even to a nerd." laughed Jungkook.

"and who's fault do you think that is?" Jin glared at Jungkook. Jungkook laughed again.

"anyway that's not what i intended. it's just i didn't get much sleep."

"come on! i'm starving." said Jungkook hopping out of the door while Jin was packing his books.

!. it suddenly strikes Jin that he didn't get his homework and Mr.park left the room. but then he saw a piece of paper on his desk. yes! homework. thought Jin until he realized that he didn't know anything on the paper since he didn't pay any attention. "ugh. what am i going to do now?" thought Jin. he didn't want to talk to his teacher, and he was too shy to ask any of his peers. and Jungkook probably was reading some mystery book in the middle of the lesson.

"Come on!" he heard Jungkook screaming in the hallway that made him jump and run to the door.

~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~**~*~*~*~*

"Jungkook, you wouldn't know what we learned in class today right? asked Jin with little hope bringing the chopsticks to his mouth.

Jungkook rolled his eyes to the left and right. "uh well..you can copy my homework!" suggested Jungkook.

"in which you obviously payed another kid to give you his homework like you always do." said Jin not surprised. putting another piece of food in his mouth.

"hey! it's for a good reason!." Jungkook defended himself.

"oh yeah, and what reason should that be?." Jin said sarcastically.

"me getting a good grade!" smiled Jungkook.

"ha!"

"anyway who can sit in class all day to hear Mr.park make everything longer than it should!" said Jungkook popping one of Jin's meat in his mouth.

"i can." Jin said taking one of Jungkook's meat in his mouth in return.

"says the guy who fell asleep in his class today, plus it's not only the lessons that he makes long. even when a guy asked to go to the bathroom Mr.park made a whole speech about it literally!!." argued Jungkook making Jin burst out laughing.

sometimes Jin wonders why Jungkook is his friend. They had different characteristics and Jungkook wasn't a nerd like him. don't get me wrong i like Jungkook being my friend but why me? did i seem special at the time? Jin thought. Jungkook was quite popular amongst the people. he is cheerful and an outgoing kind of person, he was kind, good looking, playful, loved many things like animals, and when he smiles like a bunny he lifted people's troubles.

a loud squeak interrupted Jin's thoughts.

Lots of girls were cheering and jumping like if the president visited today. Then a lot of people were standing up making a crowd. Jungkook's and Jin's attention was turned to the large crowd at the cafeteria who was looking at something they couldn't see. Jin decided to ignore it and eat his food. not interested. thought Jin as he lifted his chopsticks. he wanted to grab Jungkook's attention so they could keep talking but Jungkook is also the kind of person that is easily curious and won't stop at nothing to fill his curiosity.

"Jungkook." called Jin.

"uh yes?" responded Jungkook still looking at the crowd.

"can we just talk." Jin suggested  but then the crowd started to scream fight! fight! fight! that's when Jungkook couldn't sit on his chair anymore. he ran towards the crowd and sneaked under getting closer to the commotion. Jin sighed as he continued eating alone. he looked back to see if Jungkook was coming back. but he couldn't even see Jungkook's red sweater. he lost himself in the crowd thought Jin. Suddenly the crowd got mad silent all at once making Jin scared. "why is it so quiet?" Jin said speaking to himself

he heard running footsteps. The crowd opened up as in letting someone pass. Jin saw a guy running out with his clothes torn everywhere, he had a broken lip, bruised cheek, purple and blueish colored eyes,and a bloody nose. The guy was running screaming something that no one understood. he looked like he was running for his life.The guy disappeared through the blue metal doors. Following behind him came out four good looking boys.

They were passing by like they owned the world. Jin was guessing they were the ones that beat the guy up. They were passing by with sick smiles as the people admire their existence.(except the leader he wasn't smiling).

girls were cheering and fainting at their sight. Jin wondered why girls liked that kind of guys. Was it for their good looks? one of the boys who Jin believes was the leader looked over at him, Making Jin cowered bringing a piece of bread to his face to cover. The leader smirked and waved at the girls behind Jin. Then they left. Jin was relieved it wasn't him he was looking at  but couldn't help but feel that he was being stared at by the leader.

So they are the so called most popular boys at the school. Jin thought. let's see they are called......uh...

"Beautiful gentleman?" Jin asked himself. Thinking about their name made him want to throw up.

"yes! and no." Jin jumped as he saw Jungkook eating across of him.

"W-when did y-you get here?" Jungkook ignored Jin's question and continued.

"Beautiful gentleman is what adults, mostly teachers like to called them, but students, and them themselves like to be called "The Dangerous." explained Jungkook.

Jin gagged in response. "honestly i don't like those kind of people."

"oh really then what do you like? nerds?" Jungkook joked.

"Tch".Jim rolled his eyes." you know what i mean"

"i don't really know what you mean. Everyone including me likes them. They are cool! you're the only one that don't like them. oh! and also that kid they beat up." Jungkook responded.

"Exactly! why do people think it's cool to beat up someone? i bet those fools don't even know him"

"Well i asked around for information and it seems that the guy accidently spilled some drink on Namjoon's shoes"

"oh wow." said Jin sarcastically. who do they think they are!? it was an accident! probably " and who is Namjoon?

"woah you don't know who Namjoon is?" said Jungkook surprised

"well he is not royalty." said Jin in which Jungkook thought it was sass.

"uh i'm pretty sure he is."

Jin continued." you know, i'm kinda disappointed in you Kookie. i can't believe you of all people would admire them." Jin stood up and packed his lunch box.

"hey! wait up!." Jungkook said catching up to Jin

"look. i do admit i don't like their personality or their actions it's just that admire their.....their"

"beauty?" Jin finished

"no their....way of gaining or having power that kind of thing." corrected Jungkook snapping his fingers.

"yeah control of everything ." Jin said to himself

"you said something?

"uh no. see ya!." Jin ran to his last class in which Jungkook didn't go to the same class in the last period.

~~*~~~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~~~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~* School backyard

When Jin went out the exit door he texted Jungkook that he'd be going home by himself. Jungkook sent "ok"

Jin was still staring at the screen when he bumped into someone. The ice cream in his hands dropped on the floor

"oh sorry!" Jin almost screamed then he frowned when he saw who it was. It was that guy that Jin can never remember his name no matter how many times the girls repeated it. Maybe because he didn't like him.

The leader didn't say anything, he was just staring at his shirt while the guy behind him threaten Jin. " i really didn't mean to-"

"however you still must pay!" The guy said with a low voice and a square-like  smile. Jin was about to open his mouth in order to say something but cancelled it when the leader began speaking.

"There's a stain in my shirt." The leader said calmly looking at the strawberry stain. Then he turned to Jin."what are you going to do about it?" he asked waiting for Jin's answer. Jin stuttered trying to catch his mind. he remembered what happened at the guy in the cafeteria. all those bruises. Jin stared at the floor slightly shaking. "i-i can w-wash it" said Jin

"or you can be our slave" said the low voice with a evil square grin. "what!" said sungjae in fright. why was this happening to him? what misfortune did he do? it was just ice cream on a shirt it could be washed away.

"Be glad i am not asking you for the money." The leader continued.

"of course not! it's just a sh-" Jin stopped speaking as the leader coldly glared.

"ha!." started laughing the low voice putting his hands up on his face. And then the other two started laughing as well.(except for the leader)."he was going to say it was just a shirt!. he continued laughing. the leader leaned close to the terrified Jin. close enough that Jin can feel his breath. Jin started moving back into a wall. The leader put one hand on the right side of Jin's head to block him from leaving.

 "if it's just a shirt. . . . then pay the $400 dollars i paid for this shirt." Jin almost fell down due to the amount. he wasn't a rich kid in this school! it's bad enough that him and his parents work extra jobs in order to pay for their food,their rent, electricity, the things they need like clothes and their phones, and of course Jin's school.Who is he to just walk in the house and say hey! dad may i have $400 dollars i'll pay back when i get the chance. While Jin was thinking long and hard the four guys were getting impatient. Jin swallowed hard. he was thinking of making a run for it.

"So it's settled. you'll pay the money." The leader said walking away. "no wait!" screamed Jin he couldn't pay off the money even if he worked twice as hard. he grabbed the leaders wrist who flong it away.

"So you'll be our slave then until we dismiss you right?." said the low voice with a grin. Jin also didn't want to become their slave, he didn't want to think of the possibly horrible treatment they'd order him to do. Plus to be around them and the most important. dignity. Jin swallowed hard. Lowered his head and said."right". The low voice smiled in satisfaction. he went up to Jin who was freaking out. "give me your phone" he demanded

"what?" jin stared wide eyed."oh please, i would do anything but please don't take my phone." Jin whined. "And it is important to me bec-"

"Would you just shut it! i need your phone number in order to call you when we need anything." Jin hesitated but gave the guy his phone. in a few seconds the guy exchanged numbers between them. the low voice grinned more and gave the phone back.

At the screen Jin saw the word "master". 

"from now on you call us master our dear pet." the low voice said walking away. Jin gulped. pet? first he had to be a slave, he had to call them master, and now he is being called a pet instead of a decent personso much for dignity

"come on guys we're getting late." said the leader who patiently waited for the conversation to end. and went inside the car followed by the other two guys. The low voice looked at Jin one more time before getting in. The black car then drove away far out of Jin' s sight.

Seokjin dropped on the floor trying to calm himself. god! what a day. slave? until i dismiss you? ha! don't make me laugh. Jin thought. he was certain they wouldn't let him go until he died. Jin violently messed his hair.

"aiiish. it was just a ing ice cream!" he screamed.

~~*~*~*~*~**~*~~**~**~*~~*~~~~*~*~~~~*~~~*~~~*~*~~*~*~***~*~~~~*~**~* The Kim residence

Seokjin just wanted to take a hot bath and relax to forget what humiliation will come tomorrow. Then he saw his dad sitting on the sofa. he wasn't reading a newspaper like he always did. Jin  continued walking.

"Seokjin." Mr.Kim called with a serious face. "hi dad." replied Jin worried over his dad's all of sudden seriousness.

Mr.Kim didn't respond ."what is it dad?"

"Seokjin."continued his dad with a low voice."we. . . we are losing our house."