Feeling hurt

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

School ends and it is time to go home already. When the bell rings the students are quick to leave the room in a hurry, even shouting in the hallways how happy they are to have finished school already meanwhile I take my time packing my belongings. I organize them one by one inside my book bag slowly not wanting to hurry off home. I don't think i will feel too good if I see Hoseok again with Namjoon acting so close with each other...I have asked myself multiple  times exactly why i felt so envious of Hoseok being with Namjoon and so far I only came up with me being jealous that Namjoon trust and likes Hoseok more than me. Ahem in another words I'm still not good on making friends and I'm envious of Hoseok because of that. 

" Seokjin, please hurry everyone already left." My troubled Teacher says probably wanting to go home too after a busy day. 

" Yes. Sorry Mrs. Jung." I nonchalantly say and hurry of out of the room. I did not realize how much in thought I was or how slow I was until I notice the empty hallway. Not a soul seen, not a soul heard. I feel good actually, maybe Hoseok and Namjoon left. I pull out my phone quickly from my back pocket and search up Jungkook's 
 name so that I can text him.  

~~xX Booklover19 // Now \\

' Kook, did you and the others go to the house? ' 

I sigh staring at my phone waiting for a reply. I lean on the wall because of how long he  is taking to reply. It keeps saying typing... 

~~xX Køøkeh // Now \\

' Sorry idk. I'm at Taetae 's

I blush suddenly, remembering they are an item. Again who would have thought. I put the phone back in my pockets and leave the exit, probably thinking about calling a taxi when I halt at the sight of a familiar corvette. 

' No way ' I had thought and started walking alone. I hear a loud beep making me flinch and the corvette that was further in the back is now next to me. I see Namjoon in the driver's seat and Hoseok also on the front, He rolls down the window and smiles at me. " Jin! What took you so long? " Hoseok smiles at me sweetly and the only thing I felt like doing was punching him. ' Oh my god Jin what are you thinking about?!! ' I yell in my head and shake those thoughts away. Dear sweet Jesus, I should start being afraid of myself. 

" Sorry I'm a slow poke." I lie forming a forced smiled. 

" Ah really? Hop in then!" Hoseok insist and I mentally scream. I wanted to be alone today and walk around until it becomes night. Nonetheless I obey before they think weirdly of me. I get in on the seat and steal a long glance at  Namjoon feeling my heart beat with sadness. Then Hoseok holds him by the arm. 

 " You hear that Honey? I told you Jinnie was okay." Hoseok smiles and I look away. I pull out a pair of black Head phones and I insert them quick on my ears and start to play soft music. No way in hell am i going to hear their lovey dovey conversations. 

❅•❅•❅ 3rd pov ❅•❅•❅

Meanwhile Jin is distracting himself with music, Namjoon feels uneasy and agitated by what's going on. It had been the day that Hoseok has arrived that Jin started getting  distant towards him. He asks Hoseok for help and all that it is doing is just probably making it worse. Him and Jin just started to be friends and now it feels like it's starting to diminish. He doesn't even know what help Hoseok's plan was doing, acting like couples shouldn't be helping the situation! What Namjoon had wanted was a way to confess to Jin or even better! Make Jin fall for him and then confess. But this lovey dovey business is making things awkward and it is totally signaling Jin to back off. 

" Hobie hyung." Namjoon begins speaking now that Jin is wearing headphones. 

 " Mnn." Hoseok hums. 

" I-I don't think your plan is working..." 

" I told you not to question me." 

" I know that! but-" 

" But don't question me. Everything is going fine so don't ruin it!" Hoseok smiles slightly at Namjoon even though he  feels uncomfortable himself. He hates the members to distrust him and Jin did not even listen to what he was supposed to say next, so that he can make him real jealous. He needed Jin as jealous as possible until he explodes and confess his feelings. That was his plan. 

" Hyung, I'm gonna say it straight off the bat, I don't think your plan is working! And I don't wanna participate anymore! You won't even tell me what's your deal!" Namjoon argues, now upset and mad. He turns the corner almost arriving to their destination. 

" Namjoon, my friend. Please be patient. I said I would help I didn't say I would make a miracle." Hoseok response the conversation making him more upset. 

" Well  what are you making?" Namjoon pulls to a stop, now that they arrived home.

" I'm making it happen." Hoseok responds knowing full well that Namjoon might not understand at all and he exits the car already. Namjoon joins him and get's out along with Jin who still has his head phones blaring high at now pop music. He walks up in front of the door without waiting for Hoseok nor Namjoon. 

" Hyung! " Namjoon continues.

" Look he is taking his headphones off! You already know what to do." Hoseok warns and Namjoon sighs and rolls his eyes before pulling out the boyfriend paper again. He open the doors and enters inside. Jin quietly goes to his room and locks himself there until he is asked to come out. 

❅•❅•❅

It has been one entire hour that Jin was alone in his room. He has been watching TV, Doing his homework over and over again each time answering it in different ways and often texting Jungkook who always takes a long time to reply so he stops texting him. Hoseok has been reading the books that are found in Namjoon's little office. And Namjoon was pretty much doing the usual before Jin or  Hoseok arrived in his mansion which was often sit besides the window and think about a bunch of things. It is actually how he sometimes solves his burdens. 

The clock strikes 6:23 pm and Mr.Kim's voice is heard all the way down stairs. 

" Jin! Namjoon! Hobie! Jungkook! Dinner is ready~~" 

Jin is the first one joining the large table of food, since Namjoon and Hoseok were upstairs, way further. They arrive in and Hoseok even though still upset, he takes Namjoon by the arm and they both sit down near each other. This action caused even Mr.Kim to be disturbed. He never really shipped this couple actually. He looks at Jin for some information only to find his sad and disturbed face expression towards the couple. 

' My lord my baby Jin needs me!' Mr.Kim thought, forming a fist to show how determined he is. He walks over to Hoseok and moves his chair away from his son. 

" Sorry Hobie, I need these chairs seperate at the moment." Mr.Kim pulls a fake laughter before starting to serve the food. Jin did feel a bit better and he starts to eat in peace. After like 5 minutes of thinking, it occurs Mr.Kim an idea and he taps his glass cup with the spoon grabbing the attention on the kids. 

" I have an anouncement. Hoseok there's hardly any rooms for you, since they are occupied so you'll have to sleep in Namjoon's room." Mr.Kim doesn't waste time, His announcement causes Hoseok to get a big grin on his face and an upset frowny faces from Namjoon and Jin. Mr.Kim lied about not having rooms, he just plans on locking them later on. " So Namjoon you'll have to sleep in Jin's room and sleep together!" Mr.Kim pulls a shameless smile. 

Namjin secretly smiles to himself meanwhile Jin is just a blushing mess. Hoseok frowns but then smiles after looking at Namjoon get happy and flustered. So then he forms another plan. Jin continues his meal quietly, the poor boy so dense for his feelings meanwhile Hoseok begins to set his plan.

" Aww I will miss you honey." Hoseok says making everyone else on the table disturbed. 

" Um, Mr.Kim shouldn't they sleep together?" Jin suddenly asks surprising Hoseok who now sits with a very confused stare. Jin believes that he's doing this for Hoseok's sake but really he just feels the need to take a break from the both for a while and Hoseok just keeps getting upset that his plan to make Jin jealous isn't working the way he wants it to. He begins to think that maybe Namjoon is right and that Jin only parts himself from Namjoon. Right now Jin should be using the opportunity of sleeping with Namjoon. ' Maybe he just has a different way of reacting.' Hoseok thinks trying not to give up. 

" Actually my back hurts a lot, so It'll be nice sleeping alone for a while." Hoseok saves Namjoon quickly earning a weird stare from Jin. 

" Okay then that's it right? Jin are you okay with this?" Mr.Kim waits expectedly and Jin just nods his head. When he finished before everyone else, he excuses himself from the table and walks over to his room and search for his pajamas before entering the bathrom to take a shower. 

He lays himself on one side of the bed and saves the other side for Namjoon to sleep in. This isn't there first time sleeping together so he didn't know why he feels so nervous or anxious. He closes his eyes feeling himself getting really tired and he falls asleep but not before making an agreement with himself that he would find out his weird sentiments. 

❅•❅•❅❅•❅•❅❅•❅•❅