Got to worry less

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

Seokjin POV:

i stayed in the hot tub for a while relaxing the muscles in my body. Allowing myself to think about my problems. First it was the damn party that my friend himchan forced me into which made me fall asleep in class. It was the first time missing a lesson too. Next is that guy from dangerous whatever! who complained over ice cream and told me to be his slave. The horror! and now the house? what did i or my parents do to deserve this?

i got up and drained the water putting a towel on my waist. Then a flash of memories from earlier hit me.

"We aren't rich. we can't buy or find another place to stay. father!."The words echoed in my head.

"aren't rich"

"rich"

"can't buy"

"another place" 

"FATHER!"

~~*~*~*~*~~~*~ FLASHBACK!!!*~*~*~~~*~~*~~~~*~ No one POV

"We are losing our house." Mr.Kim said and started to sob loudly

"What? what are you talking about dad?"

"Sweetheart, we just can't pay the rent anymore! the price keeps getting higher." said seokjin's mother.

"NO! that can't be! dad this is what i always told you, ever since you agreed to pay for that school our lives have been harder. just please stop paying the school and let me go into a public one huh?"

"No son i want you to go to the best of schools so you don't end up like us. you'll STAY IN THE SCHOOL." Mr.Kim said with his wife nodding her head in agreement.

seokjin damned the school. NO he damned his parents. They we're so stuck on giving him the best school but don't think about their family being together.

"but FATHER!" seokjin continued speaking louder. " we aren't rich. we can't buy or find another place to stay! Father!. if you don't stop paying for that school we are going to go homeless! on the streets. i know you guys starve to death just so you can save money to send me to that school." seokjin could feel his eyes burning wanting to release tears but he fights it." we are going to lose our house and have no food, how are you going to work without taking a bath? and-."

"JIN THAT'S ENOUGH!!." Mr.Kim interrupted. Then he calmed down." son we won't go homeless. just go to school tomorrow, forget what we spoke about for now i'll find a solution to this i promise."

"To forget it?" Jin scoffed

"Jin." Mrs.Kim said telling Jin to leave it like that. she was caressing her husband's shoulders. Seokjin angrily went to his room stomping on every step and slammed the door.

"that kid." said Mrs.Kim

"he doesn't know that going to that school is the best thing for him and that it makes us feel proud." Mr.Kim said enjoying his wife massages. "he doesn't understand that we don't want him to end up like us."

"i know sweetheart. come on let's go to rest it's getting late." Mrs.Kim pulled onto mr.Kim's arm leading him to the room.

~~~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~~*FLASHBACK OVER/ SCHOOL

Today Jin tried his very best to keep a distance between the boys from yesterday. it wasn't hard for him or rather he shouldn't have bothered because he is average looking. when someone mentions the name Seokjin no one but Jungkook and teachers will know who that is. but there was an unlucky moment. although students roam around their lockers or talking with their friends Jin is always the first one ready waiting in the front door of his class. he was leaning against the wall waiting for the doors to open. only 3 minutes left he thought. the low voice guy from before was in the same hallway at the other wall. he called on Jin's phone and he heard a melody playing behind him. he turned around to see Seokjin there.

Jin took a look at the caller 'master' and he declined the call. "Yah! You." the low voice said making Jin flinch in fright. i've been found. how'd i get noticed by that guy? perhaps he saw me passing by.

"it's y-you." the low voice raised one eyebrow.

"oh! i mean master." the guy smiled." good job pet." it really ticked Jin when this guy called him pet. i'm not you're damned dog!! he thought.

"TAEHYUNG!!"

Seokjin and the guy looked to the source of the scream to see a person running towards them. "hey! Tae Tae." he said panting. he was a pretty looking guy who Jin recalls seeing him yesterday along with the other three. must be a member. the pretty face with chubby cheeks looked at Jin and pointed at him. "hey you're that guy from yesterday!." he said giving a bright cheerful smile. it made Jin feel that he was nice, but don't forget what he really was yesterday laughing mockingly at every comment this low voice guy made.

Seokjin nodded. "just playing with the pet." Taehyung said smiling. GOD STOP CALLING ME PET!!

"oh okay" the boy turned to face Jin."i'm Jimin nice to meet you today. see yesterday we didn't get to introduce each other." Jimin shaked hands with Jin. Seokjin only smiled in response. "you shouldn't treat him so nice, he behaved bad." Taehyung said with a pout.

"how?" both Jin and Jimin asked

"he didn't pick up any of the 20 phone calls i made." he looked at Jin.
" well it's now 21." 
"well i-i was busy." Jin lied

"uh huh. sure you we're. well you're about to become more busy because now i summon you before me." sungjae blinked.

"o-okay"

"pet i want you to tell me your name and i'll introduce myself and the members." Jin felt like giving a fake name so that when he is asked for by them no one will find him. "J-Jin." "and you're last name?". damn! thought Jin. "Kim Seokjin"

"mmn. nice" Taehyung said." i am Taehyung, you already know who this guy is and our leader is Namjoon and um..... yeah the last guy is Yoongi. careful with him though. can you remember that pet?" Jin felt like slapping him. who the hell will want to remember all of your names just like that?! the school bell rang. yes!

"well master class is starting." Jin said almost running to the class room trying to escape from Taehyung and Jimin but then Taehyung grabs him by the wrist and squeezed it tight with a scary serious face. " you haven't answered my question and answer it honestly." he said. is it just me or his voice is lower?

"no master i'm afraid i can't remember all at the moment." Jin said in a panic, praying to god that Taehyung doesn't get mad. then Taehyung's frown turned into a smile. "good." he said walking away and putting his arm around Jimin's neck and leaving. Seokjin stood as they left. good? lord these people are weird. now that Jin thinks about it he did remembered Taehyung,Jimin, and Namjoon but what was the other one?

"Taehyung. Jimin"

"Namjoon and.."

~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~*~ CAFETERIA/ lunch

*sigh*

Once again another sigh escaped Jin's lips like if he was tired and he was. Jungkook across the table trying to mind his curiosity but couldn't help it. "Jin hyung will you spill it already!." he demanded

"spill wha?"

"spill why you're depressing my table!!"

*sigh* "just mind your own business"

"i refuse!"

"Jungkook..."

"Seokjin"

"stop it now"

"i refuse".

*sigh* "Kookie a lot of things happened yesterday." Jungkook paid full attention to what Jin needed to say, he was really worried for Jin. Jin was always bright and motherly like and when he's not it really means he was stressed. "Kookie it's like some kind of bad luck. We are going to lose our house." Jungkook gasped in shock he placed his hands on Jin's and caressed it. Jin could feel the warmth caring hands of Jungkook and it made him feel slightly better. he wanted to cry even if it was in public but he had to hold it. god Seokjin you're a man!. "thank you" Jin said. Jungkook put his hands back the warmth leaving Jin. Jin was grateful to have a friend such as Jungkook.

"also..." Jin continued

"yes?"

"the unbelievable happened" Jin wanted to tell Jungkook about the four boys.

"what?"

"you remember those b-" Jin's phone rang. he saw there was a message. it read

"Kim Namjoon(leader) Kim Taehyung( your owner) Jimin
( annoying guy) Yoongi(the lone wolf) remember that pet!"

Seokjin gave a soft chuckle it simmed kinda cute except the pet part. but it didn't mean that he shouldn't fear any of them not even that Jimin guy, his innocent looks can be deceiving.

"um earth to Jin, you were going to tell me something right?"

"um nevermind." Jin said regretting it because now Jungkook will stop at nothing to make him spill it.

"come on tell me~~~"

"it's nothing really its just that i finished.... i finished reading the harry potter book!" Jin lied.

"wow that was the unimaginable right?" Jungkook said sarcastically. both Jungkook and Jin began eating again when a hand slapped the table hard making Seokjin jump. he noticed a lot of girls were blindly looking at their table and that Jungkook had his mouth fully open with rice inside staring at something. he looked at the guy who slapped the table who was grinning with his usual square smile, Except that his smile seemed very creepy in Jin's eyes.

"hello pet. nice to see you again." Taehyung said."you will remember our names right?" Jungkook's gaze left Taehyung and looked over at Jin. "yes master" Jungkook's mouth somehow opened wider than it was. Taehyung then pointed at a table near them with three guys sitting there."you.me.there.now" he said. Jin hesitated to get up.what about jungkook? he stood up giving Jungkook and apologetic gaze and left following Taehyung to the table.

"sit" Taehyung offered and Jimin smiling. Jin vowed and sat slowly on the seat rather timid like. "come on we won't eat you." Jimin chuckled cutely giving another smile. geez these two liked to smile a lot except Jimin's smile seems kind and welcoming. what are you doing Seokjin?! now is not the time to be admiring how these people look! Jin nodded in response looking down at his skirt ( skirt meaning thighs) 
"we did a little research about you" Jimin said still smiling. with those words the pretty-warm welcoming smile of his made Jin feel creeped out.

Taehyung pulled out a piece of paper from his pockets and read what it said. "uhh it's just the sinple basic stuff un....you're Kim Seokjin blah blah blah and you have high grades blah blah you're in class 3C, never missed behaved...correct?"

"yes"

"now don't feel like we'll do something to ya it's just i wanted to learn about my pet"

"he's not a pet Tae." Jimin said smiling. for once Jin felt like hugging Jimin, he said the right thing he is not a pet.

"whatever! anyway Jin hyung, i think that the good grade part is very useful. ya know wha i mean? oh man this guy is going to use me for homework material. "yes master" Jin cringed every time he called Taehyung Master, especially since Jin is older.

"not me! i want you to teach me since i sleep in class." Jimin said with a pout. well atleast this guy wants to earn good grades by hard work.

"alright" i say with a forced smile. Taehyung hands me his homework along with a pen. (Seokjin does the work without any difficulties) "good, good" says Taehyung admiring Jin's intelligence while Jimin looked at the problem. Jin wondered about the other two who are only looking at the window. like those movies where the handsome vampire guy looks over the window. they hadn't stopped looking at the window not even to see him coming.

"it's done" Jin said

Taehyung cheered 'yay~' and clapped his hands cheering. at first these guys seemed scary but they are kinda cute and seem friendly. just goes to show don't judge a book by it's cover. Jimin handed a paper to Jin. "its the dates where you can teach me some lessons kay~ i will try really hard, will you make it?." Jimin said and winked. cute~~~. Jin thought

"yeah i guess." Jin said taking the paper but he was unsure whether he will make it or not. with the whole losing house thing it's getting pretty hard. it seems some rich guy forced and bought the house to destroy it and build a sauna. and the guy who sold us our house agreed without telling my dad a word. just for money. and we have like 3 days left to leave.

"are you okay Jin Hyung?" Jimin asked. Jin replied as politely as he could because he could tell Jimin was really worried. "uh yes i'm fine. and i'll see what i can do with your lessons." "thank you" Jin noticed from his second vision that Jungkook had moved from their usual table and into a table right next to Them. and on to the left he spotted what could have been Namjoon staring at him. Jin was startled so he turned to look but Namjoon turned his gaze to the window again. he picked up his phone to text Jungkook.

Kookie wat r u doing?

not me! it's what ur doing?

saving my !

you seem to be enjoying it.

Seokjin looked up at Taehyung who was looking over the problems his homework. "excuse me master but if you no longer need me may i get going?" Jin secretly wanted to stay but he also wanted to leave, so what ever choice Taehyung made it will make him feel okay.

"aww we were just getting to know each other." Jimin said with a pout

"yeah."Taehyung agreed."alright you can go. but remember to come to this table tomorrow kay." Jin nodded. Seokjin left the table mentally preparing for some questions Jungkook might ask. when he sat down he noticed Namjoon was staring at him again. he turned his head to face Namjoon who was still staring. he seemed distracted by something because he didn't notice Jin looking over at him and when he did notice he quickly turned away. weird.

~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*Kim residence

The first thing Seokjin did when he entered the house was to go directly to his dad to see if he found the 'solution' he was talking about yesterday but got a 'no' in response.

-------------------- Seokjin's ROOM

Was he really going to be homeless? will he live in a hotel? will his dad have no idea on what to do?" a trail of millions of question popped in Seokjin's head one by one and none being answered. AARGH!! it was so frustrating. it was one of those moments where you got the hang of a game but then the levels get harder and you're stuck. and what made him fall more mad was that his father is so calm at this moment he was drinking green tea and relaxing on the sofa like nothing is happening. all he keeps on saying "don't worry, don't worry about it and go to school." stupid dad! maybe he did have a solution since he is so relaxed.

Jin laid his head on the baby pink pillow on his bed. he looked over at the stars out the window putting on his headphones to a nice soft melody. maybe i should worry less. he thought as he fell asleep in the spot.

~~~~*~*~*~~~~~~*~*~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~*

hey! Lee-eunjix here! hope you like the second chapter and that it might be more better than the first. to win lovely comments. i hope you enjoyed. bye bye~~~