A new place

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

So here we are at our new house. My father drove us in front of a rundown place and i knew that's where we were staying. i thought my father said his friend was rich? I took my luggage out of the car and instantly walked towards the rundown place. i sighed

It looked horrible! not that i want to be ungrateful but wood planks we're falling off, the house was shaking when a soft wind passed through it. The place looked like it was about to fall down it didn't look safe. i don't want to live here! sure we may be broke but it didn't mean we had to live here!

"Seokjin sweetheart." i heard my mom calling my name as i turn around to face her.

"Yes?" i said trying not to look disappointed at the monstrosity they call home.

"Where are you going?"

"To the (gulp).....house"

"Why?" my father joined in

"It's where we stay right?"

My dad and mom looked at each other before laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, no son." my father said shaking his head and pointed at another direction. i looked where he was pointing at.

The real house was huge. No it's not a house it's a mansion! Lot's of nature like plants surrounded the corners of the mansion. Pink and blue flowers were everywhere. Beautiful green bushes were in the front gate. The house was cream white with elegant wooden doors. this was heaven.

Jin's mom smiled proudly at her husband. It may not be their house but they were proud of the things they were willing to do for their son. she walked over to Jin who had his mouth hanging open. "Seokjin, if some day you are successful this house may be yours." she said. Jin only nodded and they hugged. "Thank you mom."

Wow. Jin thought as he walked towards the enormous mansion. when he was inside he got lost once so when he went back to the center and he began taking photos of everywhere he went. when Jin entered his room he literally dropped on the floor. his room was beautiful, elegant, comfortable and Jin's favorite.... large. it was as big as his living room at home. Jin ran and jumped on the bed. so large, king size!,very comfy, nice and soft, it's like he was above the clouds. "wow i've never slept on a bed so nice....no, nice isn't the word there isn't a word to describe this beautiful bed."

~~*~*~*~~*~~~*~~~~~~~*~**~*~~*~*~*

After packing our belongings my dad had informed me that we will meet his rich friend. The way my dad's friend let us stay here and live made it seem like they were really close but when i think about it dad never said his name or hasn't mention he had a friend since i was born.

~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*****~*~*~*~~~

After taking a look at the house from outside and inside ( which was awesome! it has a pool!) and memorizing it, i will finally meet my dad's friend A.K.A our savior.

When i saw my dad's rich friend they were serious like really serious. My dad's friend seemed so stoic.... that's until their frowns turned into grins from ear to ear. "aaaah!!!." they both shrieked jumping up and down like teenage girls. After they catch their breaths my dad introduced me.

"ah! so great to see you again, this is my son Kim Seokjin." the man turned to me and vowed he looked me up and down before smiling at me.

"oh.my.god! Kim! how in the world did you handsome boy like that!" i blushed at the compliment vowing my head." like really dude! we've known each other back then and now you got a son!" he choked. he was at my father's age probably older yet he had so much energy.

"oh! that reminds me, you got a son too right?" my father said. oh really now i won't be lonely in this house, i thought as my dad carried the conversation.

"yeah, you know Seokjin he's about your age."

"oh that's nice."

"oh! my manners, i'm Mr.Kim nice to meet you." i shake  hands with Mr.Kim.

~~*~*~****~~~*~~*~~

For an hour my dad and Mr.Kim had been talking about their past and catching up. Then he went to me talking about his son and how we were going to be great friends. i honestly think that his son is a great person. based on Mr.Kim's description his son is Handsome, smart, talented, kinda serious, Knows how to rap and speaks English. There were a lot of things i could guess about him.

Mr.Kim talked a lot! maybe he'd been lonely without his son and wife. i let Mr.Kim continue the conversation with my parents while i wonder around the mansion. i look at some family photos around the mansion. Mr.Kim was handsome, his wife was very pretty and then a little boy smiling cheerfully. he was so cute with his dimples but looked familiar. mmnn he looked like someone......but who? i thought to myself when i felt my phone vibrating in my pants. i looked at the caller ID

*milk-and-Kookies*

He send me a message.

Yah! where are you?

I'm home-

Then open the door!!!

Oh? didn't i tell you? i moved-

YOU WHAT!!?

I moved to another house-

(T^T) and you didn't tell me? i'm your friend.

I'm very sorry   but what did u want?-

i was lonely, i don't like living alone.

Hold on let me see if u could come.-

Ok! :)

I went around the mansion which took like 10 minutes in order for me to find Mr.Kim. i didn't want to ask for jungkook because i don't want to seem ungrateful since he gave me and my family a home. "yes seokjin?" i played with my fingers.

"i uh.... i don't want to seem ungrateful but.."

"go on boy! speak your mind."

" can my friend come over?"

"of course! he can come. i know you're bored that my son hasn't been home yet."

"not at all sir, thank you."

"as a matter of fact, he can live here for all i care."

"oh really? thank you Mr.Kim!." i said vowing my head 90 degrees.

"please please call me dad in law."

"what?"

"i-i mean dad! call me dad since i'll take care of you along with your parents."

"uh.....thank you d-dad." who am i marrying that makes you my dad in law? as i heard earlier he only has a son. weird.

When i got to my room i told Jungkook the address and everything Mr.Kim told me. i was still saying something when Jungkook instantly hanged up on me. typical Dongsaeng

~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~~*~*~*~

When i went to pick up Jungkook in front of Mr.Kim's front door i was greeted with Jungkook and his suitcases. was he really serious about living here? Jungkook had his jaw wide open slowly bringing his sunglasses down.

"Earth to Jungkook?" i called and he looked at me like the sky was falling. "you....live here?". he pushed me out of the way and paced into the house. gee nice to see you too.  

"Jungkook and Mr.kim greeted and began talking about who knows what? it was decided Jungkook will sleep at the last floor/ 3rd floor. are you serious? this is crazy! why would you bring a stranger to live in your house? i showed Jungkook what i remembered about this mansion. he was amazed and he kept repeating the same questions. "you live here?" "am i going to live here too?"

After showing the house to Jungkook we chatted away then we ate dinner. ( which seemed like a feast) it was already getting late which it's time to hit the shower.

Jungkook playfully approached me.

"Eomma?"

"yeah?"

"come on let's take a bath together mmn?~"

"what? no" i felt my cheeks heat.

"yes c'mon." he said pouting his lips. he looks like a bunny sometimes.

"Kookie~"

"why you blushing?" Jungkook joked doing 'pucker up' faces which made me blush harder.

Jungkook was really convincing...sorry that's not the word he was....stubborn and i ended up being pushed into the bathroom with him. funny? this will be the first time seeing his (gulp) body. when i turned around Jungkook was already striping off his clothes. i stared in awe.

"what?" he said noticing me.

"wow you've been working out." i said wiggling my eyebrows. he smiled at the compliment. Jungkook and i are close but not close enough for me to have the confidence to undress myself in front of him. that's my opinion but it looks like he's completely comfortable with me.

"what's the matter? aren't you hot? hurry up and strip." he said. i wanted Jungkook to go in first so that i can undress but he didn't really look like he will leave. My hands slowly made it's way towards my buttons. while trying to remove them my hands shake  violently in the process.

"aigoo~". Jungkook was losing his patience." what is wrong with you? should i help you?"

Before i could respond Jungkook quickly my shirt swiftly removing it from me exposing my pale skin. i immediately covered my chest folding my arms into an X.

"c'mon stop being a baby hyung." Jungkook said heading for my pants.

"oh!" i said backing away." i-i can do this...um why don't you go in first and i'll catch up to you?"

"gladly." he said smiling in a way i didn't like...then i notice my towel was around his waist...he took my pink towel! now i'm stuck with his plain blue towel. Me and Jungkook were bathing in the hot water relaxing our muscles and amazed at how large this bathroom was. in bathrooms you don't have much space to move but in this bathroom the tub was like 15 feet away from the toilet. Mirrors were everywhere just like the movies~ daebak

I laughed inside at the way Jungkook looked with that other towel on his head. i was slowly falling asleep when he splashed water on my face. i screamed like if soap was in my eyes, he was laughing so hard he was unaware of the wave i was about to send his way. if there was anyone passing by this bathroom they will only hear splashes and laughters of joys.

~~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

 Me and Jungkook parted ways, he was going to the 3rd floor and i to the 1st. To me it felt like the bad luck was sent away and turned into a good luck. living in a mansion with my parents, i can see Jungkook everyday~, and Mr.Kim turned out to be cool and kind.But in my deep thoughts i'm afraid this dream will be gone tomorrow. ah! now that i think about it, tomorrow i will meet Mr.Kim's son  

~~~*~**~**~~~~~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Next morning i awoke in an unknown room. where am i? oh that's right i live in a mansion. i thought to myself as i got up to brush my teeth. Because we were moving here i didn't go to school but tomorrow i will.

"good morning Mr.Kim!"

"oh? good morning child how was your sleep?"

"i slept well thank you."

"ohhhhh! you're so cute!." Mr.Kim said pulling my cheeks." wish my son was more like you. he is always so serious." Mr.Kim pouted.

At breakfast i wondered where Jungkook went so i searched halfway around the house until i found him swimming in the pool. so he is already taken advantage huh? My parents were also in the pool sitting on the chair smooching. ew

I didn't have interest in the pool yet, what i really cared about was doing something more fun

Homework and Studying.

~~*~*~~~~~*~*~*~***~~~*~*~~*~***~

After homework i watched a TV show of debating, My guess was right of course since i calculated in my head the right answers. i was thirsty so i went to get water. while i was walking on the main hallway i heard dinging from the front door. i wonder who it is. i was going to ask Mr.Kim if i should open the door but someone from the outside already beat me to it.

The door swiftly opened revealing Namjoon,Jimin,yoongi and Taehyung. i froze in place as the boys we're too busy talking until they all spotted me. i felt my heart beating inside my chest with violence, i felt like i couldn't breathe. Jimin and  Taehyung had a shocked expression, yoongi's face was neutral like he didn't care and ilhoon's face had slashes of anger and confusion.

"oh!" Taehyung said pointing at me." what are you doing here maid? Namjoon hyung? perhaps you told him your address?"

What! he lives in this mansion? so he's.....Mr.Kim's son?! i'm so embarrassed. My hair was up and i had my pajamas. My heart was beating too fast. when Namjoon stepped forward i out.