A Trip. Pt 1

My Sweet Nerd | Namjin

 

•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

 

xXSeokjinXx 

 

Me and Jimin part ways to our own individual classes. The conversation I just had with him did not feel too comfortable like I thought It would and he even wouldn't even tell me what had made him upset earlier like I asked him twice now. I really do hope he's alright, He's an important friend to me after all. I like how he's so happy contagious and now seeing him sad earlier did not seem like him at all. When I became close to step into my classroom I prayed that Jungkook would be here since I did not spot him earlier but he is not. His seat is empty again. Maybe he'll come late like he always does, and Jackson is not in the same year as we are so I probably won't see him until lunch. I take my usual seat almost close to the front board and I proudly take out my multiple papers of homework as a first thing to do before fishing out the rest of my school materials. My teacher for today is shuffling and organizing papers quietly as the class settles down to silence except for those who are too busy into their conversations to stop and listen when it is plain clear that he wants us to listen! 

 

" Good morning students." The teachers speaks and some of us greet back as a reply. "Before starting the lesson I was asked to announce something carefully to all-yes all of the students here. I'm not repeating myself so I would fairly feel happy if none of you spoke during this announcement." The teacher says the last part glaring at the boys in the back who instantly halted their conversation  making me smile in satisfactory. " So, the principle has paid for an awesome trip for you guys." The teachers said and I can already here the satisfied replies from my peers going 'Yes!' and 'Uuu~' I didn't blame them I also feel excited to have a trip after such a long time! They are always so fun and I enjoy them because It allows me to travel where I haven't been to before! Jungkook also makes it fun. Last time we went to a farm the objective was to help with plants for a day but Jungkook found it boring so he started to do fun things, like jokes, ghost telling even though it was day, and even acted clumsy so I had a good time. Now we have another trip! Imagine how great it will be when now my new friends enter the picture? Jimin, Jackson, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Nam-.....yeah..Namjoon. 

 

" Listen up!" The teacher catches my attention. " This part here is important. This isn't a normal school trip understand? This is an overnight trip that allows you to explore a tiki island despite not going to hawaii understand? It will feel and look like one of the islands of hawaii and there's a beach and everything, we can have fun there during breaks!" ( A/N: The tiki thing and hawaii is made up btw, idk If its a real place or not) My peers begin to cheer loudly even I had my heart beating rapidly! An overnight trip?! 

 

" We are staying there for three or four days is what I have been informed." My teacher continues despite being slightly frustrated at my peers. This whole trip thing seems exciting and interesting but I doubt my parents will let me go anyways...I want to see the tiki island! I wanna have fun at the beach and stay at a hotel with my friends! I find myself pouting at this but I will not give up on asking my parents for this fun and wonderful experience. 

 

--------------

 

After three of my classes had ended and Jungkook finally appeared at the end of the third one, we both head down stairs towards lunch. I kept telling him about the trip and the extra details our teacher told us and how excited I felt for wanting to go but I feel as though I am talking to a wall since Jungkook only hums and nods his head quietly, and I did not miss that empty stare he has on right now, something is definitely upsetting him and he's going to tell me. As we sit at our usual table I didn't waste time and I jump straight to questions. " What's the matter child?"

 

" huh?" He replies seeming spaced out. 

 

" I know something is Upsetting you, Please tell me so that I may help." I beg him with my eyes for him to tell me. Obviously I never feel as content when Jungkook is upset It does not help my own feelings either, Especially with this Namjoon and Hoseok thing going on. 

 

" Uhh...Well..." Jungkook begins but got quickly cut off by Jackson and Jimin who both arrive at out table, both of them looking gloomy and depressed. We all look gloomy and depressed now, Each one with different kinds of problems that I just wish are now diminished! 

 

" Jackson and Jimin...What's wrong?" I desperately hold onto both Jimin's and Jackson hands and shake it hoping to get some lively attitude from anyone of these two. It's not likely for all of us to be this troubled. 

 

" Ahh It's just troubles Jin..." Jackson admits. " I'm not feeling my best." 

 

" That's okay hyung. You are not the only one, Jungkook is sad, Jimin looks sad too and you." 

 

" What about you?" Jungkook speaks up and I quietly lean back a little. 

 

" Even I am...." 

 

" Why?!" Jimin seems to now jump up after hearing that I am not happy either. 

 

" I prefer to say...when one of you guys go first." I mention not as content to tell them why either. 

 

" Fine I'll go first." Jackson sits up but only a little, using his hand to support his head. " So...remember that crush I have right?" Jackson looks at me and Jungkook expectantly so I hastily nod my head. " He goes in this school....Anyways I went to visit him the other day, remember when I told you guys he misses me? Well just the other day I came to visit him and he all of a sudden yells at me I don't know why... He told me he didn't want to see me again.." I widen my eyes at what he just said to me, I already feel so bad for him.

 

" Wow...tough luck." Jungkook commented and I don't think he should have said something like that....but thinking back to it he too is upset. Our table becomes quiet when Jimin looks like he will say something right now. " I....Mine isn't as worst as his but like.." Jimin bites his lip while looking at me and then sighs. " Today...I'm going to a date with a friend of mine..but I know that he likes me romantically but I do not like him in that way...I'm sad because I'm worried he would confess and he's too nice and special for me to break his heart..I don't know what to do." Jimin says and I nod approvingly to express that I understand him but I'm not quite sure how to help him. 

 

" You're stuck." Jungkook commented a way that I found he shouldn't have. 

 

" Well what's yours?"Jackson looks at Jungkook who sighed. 

 

" Mine isn't as bad as you two but....I'm worried that my boyfriend is cheating on me...I saw him talking on the phone and calling that person babe and sweetie." Jungkook pouts, his eyes looking adorably innocent but then I think back to Taehyung and wonder if he's actually cheating on my baby! They really seemed in love from what I have seen. I look at the table Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok are sitting at and begin to marvel. 

 

" So then what's your's?" Jimin signals for me and everyone at the table is now waiting for my response. I had two opitions, One being to confess these weird feelings that has been killing me and two being to lie about it cause I'm too embarrassed to tell. 

 

" Mine?......Oh...mine is....mine is you guys. I feel very worried when all my friends are so sad." I pout feeling so bad for lying to them and I hope it worked because Just now I hesitated. 

 

" I'm sorry." Jungkook takes and caress my hand. I smile at him and the other two who also gave a smile...broken...but a smile. 

 

" And Jackson don't worry! I will find a way to help you with your friend okay?" I smile determinedly at him and he stares confused at me. 

 

" How?" He questions. 

 

" Just tell me the name of the person you like and I will try to find out what happened. "

 

" you would do that for me?" His goofy like smile begins to form making me the most happiest!

 

" Yes." I grin at him still holding Jungkook's hand. he  cautiously looks around before saying his name.

 

"Kunpimook bhuwakul."

 

--------( At the end of the day)--

 

Jin has been waiting for the day to finally end, finally coming to a conclusion that the boy named kunpimook (or rather called Bammie like Jackson said)is all Jin had in mind when he quickly bid goodbye to still strange Jungkook and runs out of the classroom to find where kunpimook's classroom is, and once he did he pears at every male in the room trying to find the one who is most similar in the picture that he has on his hands. Seokjin spots him right away, Kunpimook just finishing packing and about to head out the door when Jin stops in front of him with an awkward smile. " you're standing in my way." Bam bluntly says attempting to walk past him but again the taller male prevents him. 

 

" uh hi~ Are you Kunpimook?" Jin asks and the boy nods. " If you don't mind me borrowing a moment of your time.. I need to speak to you privately." Jin smiles charmingly but the boy in front of him did not even crack a smile when he nodded his head and said. " okay." 

 

---

 

Both Jin and Kunpimook sit silently in a dark-ish quiet classroom, across from each other. "So?" bam looks expectantly at Jin who is  at a lost of words and did not remember where to start. " It's about...Jackson." For starters, Jin introduces the topic making the younger boy interested despite having a stoic face expression. 

 

" What about em?" 

 

" Uhh something between you two happened the other day..and Jackson does not know why-"

 

" So he sent you to asks me this?" Kunpimook raises his eyebrows, forming an irritated smile of disbelief. 

 

" N-no I asked to speak to you...Please...he's sad.." 

 

" Of course he should be. He just lost his best friend." Kunpimook says in a tone of mimicking. Jin stares in disbelief now believing  that Bammie is just an inconsiderate person who does not deserve Jackson's love. 

 

"Why would you do this?....He loves you." Jin attempts bringing out some sentiments out of the boy that Jackson thinks so greatly of. 

 

" Yeah but as only a best friend!" Kunpimook says annoyed almost scaring the boy in front of him and that's when Jin pointed out and realized something. His phone begins to ring and he looks at the caller ID which is Namjoon's name above, Provably to drive him back home or something. He blessed this whole moment with Jackson and Bammie because it saved him from another depressing drive with the Hoseok and Namjoon couple. He ignores the call turning down his volume before looking back at Bammie. 

 

" Do you...perhaps love Jackson romatically?" He asks surprising Bam whom dilated his eyes in shock. The boy stares unamused at the other for a long time. " I need to go." He says, picking up his bag. 

 

" Wait!" Jin stopped him once more hoping Jackson would forgive him for this. " Jackson too loves you in that way, don't you see?" Seokjin confessed and Kunpimook stopped in his steps. 

 

" Really?"

 

" Yes really." 

 

" Lies."

 

" W-what?"

 

" He told me himself that he sees me as only a friend!" Kunpimook once again gets mad but that's okay because Jin believes he has it all under control. 

 

" He wouldn't admit cause he was not ready.." Jin says. " But now he is..And if you go to that school trip...He will confess to you on the second night." Seokjin smiles widely running out of the classroom in full bubbliness without saying goodbye to the boy and he is almost sure that a new love will blossom between them. The boy calls and takes a taxi home.

 

<><><><><><><><><><>

 

Yoongi looks up from his watch to see if he could find his date somewhere in the crowd for he has not arrived yet. He knew they should have both gone together but Jimin disappeared so he just waits here instead. The other hasn't called him so he fished out his phone and searched for his number and dials. The other line rings as Yoongi goes back to looking at the crowd for any sign of Jimin. 

 

" Hello?" He hears him at the other end, Jimin sounded like he is surrounded by people which made Yoongi smile because It meant the other is here. " Where are you?" Yoongi asks unable to hide a smile on his face, he looks down at the box of food and another bag wrapped around his arm that contains a silver star necklace. He knows jewelry is overused when giving someone a present but he did not have the slightest idea what other gift but his heart to render Jimin. 

 

" I'm here...I can see you." Jimin silently sighs already seeing as how Yoongi hastily hides a black box inside a black bag, He already dreads the moment when Yoongi confesses again but he knew....Even if it will hurt the both of them...Jimin has to let the other know. He hangs up on the phone and goes face to face with Yoongi who grins  innocently at him like an idiot, oblivious of the dangerous confession that is about to leave Jimin's mouth. 

 

"Shall we go? You'll be fascinated by the stars in this place." Yoongi nervously bites his lip until Jimin shakes his head 'no'. It hurts Jimin already but he had to. 

 

" I came to tell you something important. Jimin begins and Yoongi paid close attention. " This has been killing me and I can't leave things like this hyung, you're important to me so I must confess! To be honest..." Jimin's eyes begin to tear up slightly forcing Yoongi to worry for him. " I knew you have liked me romatically since a long time ago." Jimin admita  making Yoongi frown in shock." And I didn't want to mention it because....because  I honestly don't feel the same way for you! I like someone else!" Jimin says a bit too loudly like dropping ten heavy stones on Yoongi's head and hoped he died. The boy backs up slowly tears in his eyes before running away and leaving Yoongi to stand like a statue with the bags that represented most of his love and feelings, the tickets and stars that he wanted Jimin to see because that's what he saw in him...a star.  He presses his hands against his eyes unable to stop crying in public after the boy ran and left him alone.