Anger Is A Short Madness

Love Is The Hardest Habit To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo jolted awake, immediately checking the time to ensure that he didn't oversleep. He was relieved when he saw that he had woken up minutes before his alarm would ring.

 

Switching off the alarm, he got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. With his head still hurting, he could only sigh when he saw the hairs on the bathroom floor. That Lee Yoomi. She's a lost case for sure.

 

However, he changed his thoughts when he saw that there were no dirty dishes in the sink. Okay, maybe not totally lost afterall. After writing down a memo about the hairs in the bathroom, he set off for work.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

“Oh my god! I'm screwed!!!” Yoomi screamed as soon as she woke up and saw the clock. She had successfully slept through all her three alarms. Perhaps she needed to buy a few more…

 

No, now’s not the time to be thinking about this. She tried to calm herself down, mentally calculating the tasks ahead and the time needed for them.

 

“Goodbye, my precious breakfast.” With a heavy heart, she decided to skip the meal as she rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

“15 minutes before work starts.” Manager Yoo looked at his watch before announcing as Yoomi ran into the office.

 

She looked expectantly at him. “Well, you are punctual for today.” She smiled to herself. This was considered a compliment from the harsh manager.

 

“What are you looking at, get to work!” He commanded, seeing that she was still rooted to the ground.

 

“Yes, Manager Yoo!” She quickly walked to her seat. As she sat down, her stomach rumbled loudly.

 

Looking around quickly, she hoped no one had heard that. She rubbed her tummy, feeling sorry for it.

 

“Haven't had breakfast?” A voice piped up from her left, shocking her as she flinched in her seat.

 

“Sorry for scaring you.” The owner of the voice laughed. “It's just, I saw you rubbing your tummy adorably.”

 

She sat still in her seat, red-faced and contemplating on what to respond. People rarely speak to her in the office, unless they had work for her to do.

 

“Here, I bought an extra set of breakfast today.” A paper bag was shoved in front of her face, forcing her to look up at the owner.

 

“Are you sure it's okay for me to take it?” She finally sputtered ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter