Old Habits Die Hard

Love Is The Hardest Habit To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of someone keying in the passcode, followed by the door opening made him stand up, his fists curling up in anger as he readied himself for the battle ahead.

 

“YAH! LEE YOOMI!” The moment she stepped into the house, he hollered. She glanced at him briefly before rolling her eyes.

 

“Kim Myungsoo, I had a long day. Let’s talk about this tomorrow.” She stated as she took off her shoes, tossing them near the shoe rack, causing the male to frown upon her action.

 

“Yah! What did I say about throwing your shoes around messily? You should put them back neatly on the shoe rack!” He glared at her as he shouted, pointing at the shoes.

 

She ignored him as she attempted to walk into the living room, only to be stopped by his spread out arms blocking her path. “Put the shoes back on the shoe rack while I’m being nice, Lee Yoomi.” He spoke through his gritted teeth.

 

She sighed as she heeded his oh-so-mighty command, knowing that this was the fastest way to get him off her back.

 

“What’s the point of putting them back… I’ll be wearing them again tomorrow anyway…” She muttered to herself as she reluctantly placed her shoes on the shoe rack.

 

“Happy now, Kim Myungsoo?” She glared back at him as she pushed past him, striding into her room and slamming the door shut.

 

“Yeah… Wait, no! Yah, Lee Yoomi! I haven’t finished speaking yet!” Myungsoo banged on her room door. “YAH!!” He gave one final shout, to which there was no response from her.

 

“Urgh, fine, let’s settle this tomorrow then.” He relented in the end as he walked back to his room, which was just opposite of hers.

 

A little while later, Yoomi’s room door opened as she headed to the bathroom to take a bath, eager to relieve her muscles of the tension. Finally, peace and quiet. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, enjoying her soak in the bathtub.

 

Knock, knock. Her eyes remained close, though her eyebrows furrowed at the interruption. “I’m just here to remind you to clean up your hair on the floor after bathing.” Kim Myungsoo’s annoying voice rang out from the other side of the door, instantly spoiling the peace. Was she a slave to him or something? Why was he always ordering her around?

 

She decided to ignore his nagging, hoping he’ll go away. Sure enough, a minute later, she heard the sound of his footsteps going back to his room.

 

Heaving a sigh of relief, she squirted some shower gel on her palm from the second bottle on the shelf, before lathering it on her skin. “Huh?” She questioned aloud as she realized soap wasn’t appearing as she rubbed.

 

“Kim Myungsoo.” She seethed in anger as she looked at the second bottle labelled ‘Conditioner’. She had always placed the shower gel as the second bottle, according to her bath routine. Shampoo, shower gel, then conditioner. Who else would mess up her arrangement?

 

“Idiotic guy with stupid obsessive-compulsive disorder! ARGHHH!!”

 

It wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter