It's Not Lost - You Are

Love Is The Hardest Habit To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU, LEE YOOMI?” A sudden thunderous voice woke Yoomi up from her beauty sleep.

 

“Urgh… What the hell does he want now?” She yawned as she sat up, stretching her arms.

 

Knock, knock, knock.

 

“Yah, are you still sleeping?” A stern voice called out, with a hint of danger underneath the tone.

 

Uh-oh, that voice… , what had she messed up again? Laundry? No, she had collected hers yesterday night. Dishes? She washed them already too. Shoes?? She remembered placing them back on the rack…

 

She ruffled her hair as she tried to mentally run through in her head what he had usually nagged at her for. OH!

 

“Lee Yoomi, you had better open the door now. Stop trying to hide in your bed and come out to find the remote control for the TV!” Right, the remote control, how could she forget?

 

She shivered at the thought of opening the door. Deep breath, you can do this. It’s just Kim Myungsoo, he won’t eat you up. She encouraged herself in her mind as she reached out for the doorknob.

 

The second she opened the door, she regretted it. Kim Myungsoo’s expression was beyond scary. On top of that, he had crossed his arms as well. Her instincts immediately told her to shut the door.

 

But before she could do so, he had stuck a foot in and pulled her out by the scruff of her shirt.

 

“Wai- Wait! I can walk by myself!” Her protests were unheard as he dragged her out to the living room.

 

“Where did you throw the remote control to? Hurry up and find it.” He instructed her as he let go of her shirt.

 

Yoomi adjusted her shirt and shot a glare at him.

 

“Hurry up!” He repeated.

 

“What’s the hurry…” She muttered as she dug around the couch. Hmm, where was it? She remembered holding it as she flipped through the channels yesterday night…

 

“Aish, do you have a goldfish memory or something? Why can’t you find it?” He nagged as he glanced at the wall clock. He only had five more minutes!

 

“What are you trying to watch anyway? Soccer?” She said as she continued fumbling around the couch. It doesn’t seem to be in the couch…

 

“None of your business! Just hurry and find the remote!” Damn this woman, seriously. He put his hands on his hips as he watched her. “Are you sure it’s even near the couch?”

 

“It should be! I was flipping through the channels yesterday night…” She tried to rethink what she did the night before. “AH!”

 

Myungsoo’s eyes followed her as she ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

 

“Yes! There it is!!” She held up a remote control and waved it at him in triumph.

 

He could only use one word to describe his current feeling. Flabbergasted. How the hell did the remote end up in the fridge?!

 

Sensing Myungsoo’s reaction, Yoomi sheepishly smiled at him, “Hehe, guess I left it in there when I was rummaging in the fridge for a drink.”

 

He rolled his eyes and snatched over the remote. “Figures. I should have known.”

 

He switched on the television and navigated to the channel he wanted. Just in time too! He settled himself down comfortably on the couch.

 

Yoomi peered at the television scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter