Donghyuk The Angel

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was really tiring, but it was still bearable. It was getting to the point where all the members were used to having busy schedules. They finally got back to their dorms at 11pm, which was quite early compared to the previous days. All got to rest for a good couple of hours before they start more of their schedules tomorrow. Weirdly enough since they got used to sleep and rest past 12am, none of them was sleepy yet so they found themselves watching whatever it is on the tv together by the living room.

"I'm hungryy" Chanwoo whined in hopes of either Yunhyeong would cook him food or the other hyungs would do something about it. "Sorry im not cooking for you or anyone today" Yunhyeong stated causing the maknae to pout. "Hey, I have leftover pizzas that I ordered this morning, want me to reheat for you?" Bobby offered. "I'm so hungry that i don't mind if it's cold hyung" Bobby laughed at the maknae. "Then go get it, its in my room" Chanwoo whistled a happy tone and thanked his hyung as he walked cheerfully to Bobby's room.

When the younger walked out of the room to eat the pizza in the living room the other members can't seem to leave the maknae alone with his pizza. "Chanu-ya~ hyung is hungry too, please share it~" Hanbin begged Chanwoo. The maknae looked at him with judging eyes and replied him with a solid 'no'. "Come on! Bobby hyung gave it to you for you to share them, right hyung?" Hanbin asked in order to convince the maknae. Bobby laughed at the leader. "Actually, i gave it to him because he's the maknae, so its up to him Hanbin-ah" Hanbin groaned at his answer. "WHY WONT YOU HELP ME" Hanbin shouted giving the older a playful punch.

"Hey Chanwoo, can I?" Donghyuk asked suddenly to the maknae while pointing at the pizza. Chanwoo didn't even think, he immediately took one and gave it to Donghyuk. Seeing what happened, Hanbin couldn't help but drop his jaw. "Why did you give one to Donghyuk but not me? I AM YOUR LEADER" Hanbin shouted frustrated. "Maybe you should be nicer to him, Hanbin" Donghyuk said as he took a bite of the pizza he just received. "No, he always treats you nicely, more than all of us combined! Why do you love him more than us huh? I am hurt, maknae” Hanbin complained. “No you’re not, you just want my pizza” the others laughed at the maknae’s answer leaving a quite pissed Hanbin.

Hanbin was right though; Chanwoo had always been really nice and considerate towards Donghyuk from the start. All of the members notice that, heck even Donghyuk himself notices that. They all assumed it was because Donghyuk is this loving and angelic person that no one could resist, well they weren’t completely wrong, but there’s always a story behind it, doesn’t it?

 

 

Chanwoo just stood there frozen in his room after he heard the news. He didn’t know how to feel. At one point he was happy, it would be fair for him to, he sacrificed everything for this specific moment. His mom even came up to him congratulating him and hugging him non-stop telling him that he’s proud of him and had always knew that he would made it. His dad gave him a phone call and also says similar things his mom did. But behind all of that, he can’t help but feel guilty. He was announced that he made it into the band when Donghyuk, the original member of team B, wasn’t.

He sees it, he saw everyone congratulating him by message lots of them even gave him a call, but he did not answer any single one of them. He was proud of himself but somehow he did not feel happy. He felt like he ruined a friendship somehow. He looks at his phone, which was buzzing. Someone’s calling him. It was Hanbin. He decides not to answer him, he knows he can’t handle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter