Chanwoo's First Drama

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kjmydr2m :

Main character: chanwoo & jinhwan
Pairings: chanhwan + ot7
Prompt: chanwoo is busy filming drama overseas for a month and the hyungs miss him
Anything else: basically the other six in korea whining that they miss chanwoo to manager, each other, and everyone they met xD. Also before and after of chanwoo shooting overseas. Like before they're playing it cool that it'd be good no one pranks them for a month etc etc.

 

 

 

 

“I heard Chanwoo is paying tonight” Hanbin said teasing the maknae. Chanwoo scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Yea, you wish” Chanwoo replied shortly causing the others to laugh. “Come on, it’s the last day you would be here with us, aren’t you going to miss us?” Yunhyeong asked trying to convince the maknae to pay. “Aren’t you guys the ones that will miss me?” Chanwoo asked grinning at the thought of the members without him.

“I don’t know. I mean, I could live without you dissing us implicitly all the time” Jinhwan mentioned honestly causing the others especially Yunhyeong to laugh. Chanwoo pouted at the statement he just heard. “We could also live without having you taking over the TV everytime there’s a baseball match” Bobby added. “And without you messing up our room” Yunhyeong added again. “And also-“

“That’s enough!” Chanwoo exclaimed causing everyone to laugh. Bobby scrunched the maknae’s hair so he wouldn’t throw a tantrum. “Okay, you know what? Fine. Tonight’s dinner is on me, hyungs” Chanwoo announced. The members all gasped in happiness. “We take back everything we said.” Hanbin said immediately. “How much are you paid for this drama huh? Are you richer than Hanbin now?” Donghyuk asked jokingly. Chanwoo grinned at the question. “I guess you’ll never know” he answered teasingly with a wide grin.

After they ordering each of their own personal food and drinks, Chanwoo noticed that Junhoe purposely ordered the most expensive menu on the restaurant. “Yah Junhoe, you punk! I saw what you did” Chanwoo complained. Junhoe shrugged at the maknae. “Hey, you said you’re rich now, right?” Junhoe argued in defence. “I didn’t, but whatever you can have it” Chanwoo said in defeat.

The conversation kept going as they waited for their food to come. As some of the food got to their table, Chanwoo looked at s. They all looked really happy, which Chanwoo was glad to see. Exactly what he wanted to see before he leaves them for a month. “Guys, whatever happens, don’t be too worried yeah?” Chanwoo finally asked the members what has been in his mind for a while.

The other members all turned to look at him with their worried faces shown. “Woah, you sound like you’re going to leave forever or something.” Yunhyeong stated. Chanwoo giggled at their reactions. “No, that’s not what I meant. I’m just saying that I really hope you mean it when you say that you’ll get used to not having me around because I don’t think I’ll use my phone a lot at Jeju Island” Chanwoo explained trying to avoid misconceptions.

“I am suddenly sad” Jinhwan said as he placed his chopsticks back on the plate. “Don’t be. I want you guys to be happy on our last day together~” Chanwoo said with a slight aegyo. “Besides, I don’t want to screw up and bring iKON’s name to shame, so I need to focus on the shooting and not think of what I left behind.” Chanwoo continued with a sincere smile. He then noticed that none of the members touched their food after his explanation.

“Hey, eat your food! I’m not paying for you guys to just stare at it” Chanwoo complained. “Chanu-yah you do know we were joking earlier, right?” Jinhwan asked worried. The maknae furrowed his eyebrows. “Of course, hyung. Look, if you guys don’t eat right now I won’t pay for any of your orders” Chanwoo said threatening the hyungs. They all immediately took a bite of their food after the threat which made Chanwoo laugh.

“I’m gonna miss messing with you guys” Chanwoo said giggling. “We won’t” Jinhwan said jokingly. Chanwoo grinned at the mathyung.

“We’ll see”

 

***

 

 

#1

“We’re ordering a delivery for lunch, what will you guys have?” The manager said as the six members of iKON were getting ready for their photoshoot. “I’m in the mood for some ddeokbokki” Donghyuk stated. “No, we can’t have that, it’s spicy” Bobby said declining Donghyuk’s suggestion. The rest of the members all looked at Bobby’s direction with a concerned face.

“Hyung..” Donghyuk mumbled trying to make the older remember. Bobby just furrowed his eyebrows. “It’s okay to have spicy food, Chanwoo’s not here” Jinhwan explained further. Bobby gasped and apologized. “I’m sorry, I forgot” he explained. The rest just nodded in understandment. “Well, ddeokbokki it is.” Hanbin said concluding the order. The manager nodded and got back to the staff leaving the boys alone.

“Speak of the devil, did he answer any of your calls or messages?” Jinhwan asked curious. All of them shook their head vigorously. “It’s only been three days and I’m already depressed” Yunhyeong confessed. “Yeah, why does he think cutting contact with us is a good idea?! That kid is so weird” Bobby complained. “Hyung, he explained why like the night before he left” Donghyuk said trying to be reasonable. No one got to reply on what Donghyuk said, they all just pouted as they got into the location of the photoshoot.

 

 

 

 

#2

“Yunhyuk hyung!!! Have you talked to Chanwoo?” Donghyuk asked in the van as they were on their way to a variety show to promote their album without Chanwoo. “Ah, Chanwoo? No.. He never contacted me ever since he left” The manager explained. Donghyuk and the rest of the members sighed in disappointment. “Guys! Have you seen pictures of Chanwoo behind the scenes of his upcoming drama?” Jinhwan asked the others. They all went to surround the mathyung to see the picture of their maknae shooting his drama on his phone. “Daebak! he looks good wearing hanbok” Hanbin said bluntly. “Yeah, when did he turn even more attractive than he already was?” Bobby said jealous at what he saw.

“Maybe not contacting us made him more attractive” Junhoe said jokingly. The rest looked at him astonished. “Not funny” Jinhwan complained. “I wonder if he misses us..” Donghyuk said making the others wonder too. The manager who was driving and heard their whole conversation giggled at how obvious they are on missing the maknae.

“Hey, if you guys really miss him that much, I’ll try contacting the staff there and tell them to reach Chanwoo for you guys to have a talk.” Yunhyuk offered. The members then cheered loudly saying they have the best manager and stuff like that. The manager could only shake his head at the kids he has to babysit everyday.

 

 

 

 

#3

“Hyungs, what are you guys even doing?” Junhoe asked obviously confused seeing both Bobby and Jinhwan staring at their dorm’s TV watching baseball. “What does it look like?” Jinhwan said sarcastically. “None of you even like baseball” Junhoe stated. “We know.” Bobby replied to the younger. Junhoe sighed at them. He knows the exact reason why they’re doing this and he’s 100% sure it has something to do with them missing the maknae.

“We just miss the feeling of being forced to watch this match. Now I see why he likes it so much” Bobby continued making Junhoe dumbfounded. “It has been, like what? A week since he left and-“

“13 days” Jinhwan cut the younger off correcting him. “Right, my bad. It has only been 13 days and we’re already at this point.” Junhoe stated. Both Jinhwan and Bobby sighed at his statement. “He never contacted us even once, man!” Bobby added frustrated. “I miss him randomly texting me if I have eaten yet or how my day was going. Now we have like… nothing. He’s so dead when he gets back” Jinhwan said adding the stress. “Do we even cross that mind of his there?!” Bobby said raising the tone of his voice.

“Hyung, he just wants to focus on the drama he’s shooting. Of course we’re on his mind, he said he will miss us the day he left” Junhoe tried to make the hyungs in front him calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter