A Light

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was midnight and they were in a middle of a break from their practice, Junhoe never felt so bored. He always feels energized at night. It’s a bummer that the rest of the members don’t feel the same way. Sometimes he feels lonely, but of course, he wouldn’t let his bandmates know that. Junhoe took a look at each of the members, all of them look exhausted, and he would get scolded if he disturbs any of them. That thought stopped after he saw Chanwoo, the maknae, entered the room bringing drinks for everyone. The maknae didn’t look as exhausted as everyone else. The fact that he’s younger than Junhoe is also a bonus point. Junhoe smirked in thoughts that he just found his prey.

“Here you go, Junhoe” Chanwoo handed Junhoe the drink. Junhoe thanked him and gave him a grin. The maknae looked confused by his actions but decided to walk away. “Hey, Chanwoo” Junhoe called causing the maknae to stop his steps turning to look at the source of the voice. “Hm?” “Let’s play a game.” Junhoe offered the younger with a happy face. Too happy, Chanwoo thought. If the maknae was honest, he’s really scared seeing Junhoe like this, he knows the older is planning something and he has a feeling it’s not good news. “What game?” Chanwoo asked cautiously. “I don’t know, you decide. You love games right?” Chanwoo shrugged his shoulders. “I’m honestly not in the mood right now, hyung” the maknae said truthfully.

Junhoe pouted at the maknae’s reply. “Okay then how about this. Let’s just play rock, paper, scissors but the loser has to be the winner’s slave and do whatever his master orders him.” Junhoe offered again. “That’s it, I’m out” Chanwoo then walked away from Junhoe. “Hmmmm, I wonder what would happen if I throw this Nintendo DS away?” Chanwoo quickly turned to look at Junhoe by reflect and ran up to him trying to take what was his back, but Junhoe made sure it was out of the maknae’s reach. 

“Where did you get that? GIVE IT BACK!!” Chanwoo shamelessly shouted causing the other members to shush him. “Not my fault you left it behind here” Junhoe said quietly while shrugging his shoulders. “Look, I’ll give it back to you if you play that game,” Junhoe paused to give the maknae a smirk “and win against me” He continued. Chanwoo groaned at the deal Junhoe just offered. “You’re ing crazy, do you know that?” The maknae complained. Junhoe just smiled at the younger’s sudden accusation. “Oh, so now you’re brave enough to use those kind of language with me? tsk tsk” Junhoe . “Think about it, if you win you can get your DS back and have me as your slave~ you don’t have to wash the dishes after us anymore~” Junhoe tried to persuade him again.

“Whatever let’s just get this over with” Junhoe smiled and gave him a thumbs up. As soon as they both were getting ready for the battle, Chanwoo backed up. “Wait, this ‘slave’ thing isn’t forever right? Because if it is I’d rather buy a new one” Chanwoo asked. “Nice question. Fine then, just for a month, how about that?” Chanwoo took a deep breath before he finally agrees and nod his head. “Shall we start?” How confident Junhoe looked was starting to worry the maknae. What has he got up in his sleeves?

"Rock, paper, scissors" they both chanted. Seeing the results Chanwoo could hear his life shattering. He chose rock while Junhoe chose paper. The maknae couldn't form words to even describe how upset he is right now. "Want to make it 3 rounds?" Junhoe offered. Chanwoo nods immediately, he can't just waste this chance. The same thing happened, rock was defeated by paper once again. Chanwoo froze at the results.

"People tend to use rock when they're nervous, it don't require to move a thing" Junhoe explained to the younger suddenly. "Your work starts today, maknae~” Chanwoo gave him a displeased look. “When will I get my DS back?”  

“When you satisfy me.” Chanwoo has never felt the urge to punch someone in the face so bad, until he hears those words from Junhoe. “I hate you,” he muttered quietly in hopes that Junhoe wouldn’t hear, but it seems to have failed after hearing the latter laughed in response. “Get me my towel, please~” Chanwoo sighed at the older’s demand but still do as said.

 

 

***

 

 

“Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter