Maknae Meeting

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo didnt know how it happened but he found himself drinking greentea frappuchino with Seungri from freaking Bigbang and Taehyun from Winner. Both are his sunbaenims that he respects without a doubt, but well he just didn't expect to ever be in the same room as them, let alone having them treating him for a drink. 

"So Chanwoo," Seungri said interrupting Chanwoo's thoughts. "Do you know why hyung and Taehyun invited you here? Hehehe im the oldest here for once, it feels great!" He continued. Chanwoo nervously looked at both Seungri's and Taehyun's expression and he feels like they were really excited to know what he would answer, which made him feel more anxious. "Uhm, I-I don't really-"
"Hyung, you made him nervous!!" Taehyun protested. Seungri laughed in response. "It's fine kid, we don't bite" he said as casual as he can. "Well, since you don't know why you're here, do you know what we all three have in common?" Seungri asked. Chanwoo took about a minute to think and finally got the answer. "Oh! We are all maknaes!!" Chanwoo exclaimed sounding really excited. Taehyun laughed at how happy he sounded after he founds out. "Gosh you are absolutely cute!! No wonder Mino hyung is obsessed with you."
"Took you long enough to realize that, Chanwoo-ah" Seungri stated while having a little chuckle. "Ahhh, i'm sorry Seungri sunbaenim" Chanwoo apologized with a face that is flustered. "Heyy, stop with the honorifics. Just call me hyung, okay?" Seungri told the younger. "Wait, did you just say Mino is obsessed with Chanwoo?" Seungri asked while pointing at Taehyun. "Yes, whenever we get to see iKon, Mino hyung goes straightly to him, pinching his cheeks and just clinging to Chanwoo overall." He explained. "Gosh kid, if you are able to control people outside your band, you must have your bandmates under your little fingers" Chanwoo didn't know what to reply the older so he stayed silent.

"Look at his little grin!!" Taehyung pointed at the youngest. "And here i thought we were going to teach you how to stop the hyungs from bossing us around y'know, from maknae to maknae" said regretfully. "Ahh hyung, they still do! But i tend to.. Not do what they ordered me to if i'm not in the mood hehe" Chanwoo explained. "And you haven't been with them for much too long, right?" Seungri asked curiously. "Um, its been about two years hyung" both Seungri and Taehyun gasped at Chanwoo's reply.

"THAT IS TALENT!" Seungri shouted shamelessly. "Didn't Hanbin boss you around during Mix & Match?" Taehyun asked confused. "But that was before i get to know them personally.. I actually really thought that Hanbin hyung would kick my if i didn't give him his freaking ice cream" both Seungri and Taehyung laughed at the youngest.

"Ahh that's right, you're the last one to join the group, like me, right?" Seungri asked making sure. Chanwoo nodded in response. "Do you still feel like a burden? Do they treat you differently? Tell us everything" Seungri demanded. "Yes, from now on you can share your problems with us" Taehyun continued. Chanwoo scratched the back of his head. "Hyungs, can i ask why are you guys suddenly doing this today?" Chanwoo asked nervously. He was honestly really confused. 

"Sorry, we wanted to approach you as soon as you debuted but its either me or this hyung, mostly this hyung, that couldn't make it" Taehyun explained. "Hey, don't go blaming this on me! I didn't even approach you when you debuted, only when i can.. so it's even" Seungri said in defense. Taehyun laughed and rolled his eyes at the older.

"So yeah, Chanwoo. Sorry if it's a sudden~" Taehyun apologized cheerfully. Chanwoo just nodded in response. "Now tell us how your hyungs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter