Winner Loves Chanwoo

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo sighed quietly at his surroundings right now. He is now at a beef restaurant with his hyungs and the winner hyungs. Its like the second time he had dinner with them, and same like last time, he feels left out. Its not his hyungs fault, or anyone's fault really, what can they do? They were brothers who had suffered together for years. Plus, Chanwoo barely knows the winner hyungs that much yet. He's still awkward around them. After grilling the meat for his hyungs (maknae problems) and hearing conversations he don't even understand, he decided to just go away from the particular place he is in right now.

"Hyung, i wanna go" Chanwoo taps Bobby's shoulder and pointed at the bathroom's door. "Huh? Why are you telling me this? Want me to accompany you?" Bobby asked teasing the younger. "What? No! I have to tell someone, don't i hyung?" The younger said innocently. "So cute~ you don't have to tell me chanumon, just go if you have to" Bobby said scrunching the maknae's hair and gives his full attention back to whatever Mino and Seunghoon was talking about earlier. Chanwoo then sighed and do as he told, but as soon as he stand up from his seat he could see some of the hyungs stared to look at him.

"Ahh hyungs, im just- going to the bathroom hehe, sorry if i disturbed you" Chanwoo said as he bows and quickly walked straight to the bathroom. When he's finally inside the bathroom he automatically checked himself in the mirror. He fixes his hair and his clothes. After that he's at lost what to do. He doesn't want to go back, nope, its awkward and weird there. So he decided to do what he loves the most, play games on his phone, in front of the mirror, alone. Good thing the bathroom isn't crowded.

 

Or so he thought.

 

Right exactly after he was thanking God for making the bathroom empty, a person went in. It was Song Minho. Chanwoo curses with every cuss words he knows in his head. "Chanwoo? What are you doing?" Mino asked looking really confused. Well, seeing Chanwoo leaning to the wall playing games in his phone in front of a mirror, he had every right to be. "Ahh hyung! I was.. reflecting myself?" Chanwoo said sounding like he was unsure of what he was doing himself. "Uh-huh.. Reflecting yourself for 30 minutes?" Chanwoo didn't know what to answer so he stayed silent. He was 100% sure he looks really flustered at the moment and the smirk on Mino's face isn't helping either.

"Nice try kid, i know you were avoiding us" Mino stated as if it was really obvious. "Wh-what? N-no i wasn't, hyung" it was true, Chanwoo wasn't avoiding them, he was avoiding the situation. "I actually noticed how you were really quiet and then i realised we were being really insensitive only talking about our inside jokes like that. Sorry, i'll make sure that won't happen again after we get out of here" Chanwoo didn't know how to respond. Did he really pay Chanwoo that much attent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter