Favorite Roommate

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong groaned as he enters his and the maknae's room. He already told the maknae to tidy up his part of the room but of course, as always, he never listens. "Chanu-yah!!! How many times have i told you to clean up at least your own bed? Huh?" There was pure frustration in Yunhyeong's voice, but Chanwoo didn't bother. He kept playing games on his phone not answering the hyung. "Chanwoo! Your hyung is talking to you!" Chanwoo was surprised by how assertive he sounds. He quickly turned off his phone and apologized to his hyung who was upset. 

"Sorry hyung~ i'll clean it up later" the maknae assured Yunhyeong, but the latter rolled his eyes in response. "But you'll end up not doing it!! Like always!" Yunhyeong complained. Chanwoo didn't know what to say to hyung in front of him in order of him to calm down, so he just stays silent.

"ARGHH!" Yunhyeong shouted while storming off the room. He even slammed the door, leaving the younger dumbfounded. He never had an outrage like this before. Chanwoo feels bad, because Yunhyeong has always been patient to him. He realised that he had took advantage of his patience and hurt him and decided to make things right.

 

***

 

Yunhyeong finally decided to get back to the dorm after getting himself some fresh air. He never erupts like what he did to the maknae earlier. He didn't mean to, he's just frustrated and stressed out at the moment. After a long time clearing his mind, he thought that he should apologize to the maknae for yelling at him. He still wants his to clean the room though, but acting like how he did was uncalled for.

When he entered his room he was surprised by two things. One, the room looks really tidy and two, instead of Chanwoo he saw Donghyuk there. "Um, Donghyuk? What are you doing here?" Yunhyeong asked shocked. "Chanwoo forced me to switch rooms. Tada! You're looking at your new roommate now" Donghyuk said sarcastically. Probably pissed because the maknae forced him. Yunhyeong was shocked. What was Chanwoo thinking?? Then something caught his eyes. There was a fold paper on top of his dresser that has 'READ ME PLS' written on top of it. He then decided to take a look at it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter