You're Not Ugly

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of their busy days, this time they were in a middle of an interview. It was a fun interview, Chanwoo would admit, but then it got to the part where they have to describe each of the members. Chanwoo never likes when they do this, not because they tend to make fun of him, not that at all. He doesn't like how they make fun of Bobby. When they get to describe the others its always about some weird personalities each of them have. But when it's Bobby, the hyungs always mentions his appearance. When his hyungs does that, he can't help but feel upset, because the maknae knows Bobby must feel hurt too, at least a tad bit, even when he tends to laugh it off.

"He's the ugly one of the group!" Hanbin said jokingly. Bobby laughed and gave him a grin showing that he agrees. "He always lighten up the mood, he's like our endorphin" Chanwoo said almost immediately to change the topic. It did work, the others agreed and continued on talking how he always brighten up the mood even when everyone's feeling down. But then of course someone just had to made a recap.

"So in conclusion, Bobby's ugly but he lighten up our days" Jinhwan said causing the others to laugh. Except for Chanwoo and Bobby. Bobby just smiled while Chanwoo was busy trying to study his hyung's response and he concluded that he was at least a little upset but he still tried to hide it.

After the interview was done, they all bowed and thank the interviewer and all the crew. Then, they all separated to do what they feel like doing in the building since they had to wait a couple of hours to get back to their dorm. Chanwoo was looking everywhere for Bobby, it took him a while to find him but he ended up finding him buying a drink in front of the vending machine.

"Hyung!" Chanwoo greeted making the older turned to look at him after he picked up his drink. The younger then proceeds to give his hyung a big hug, shocking him. "Woah, that was unexpected" Bobby said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter