The Giant and the Elf

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo has been really quiet and pouting on the whole ride to their dorm and not one of his hyungs has any idea why. They all asked Yunhyeong what’s bothering the maknae before they got into the van since it’s a known fact that he is the closest to the maknae but they only got a whiny Yunhyeong telling them to stop asking him and that he has no idea.

“Hey Chanwoo, you’re awfully quiet today” Bobby bluntly asked Chanwoo who is sitting right next to him. Yunhyeong gave Bobby the ‘are you crazy that was a wrong move’ look to Bobby, and he was right. Chanwoo rolled his eyes and faced away from Bobby. “Chanwoo he is your hyung, show him some respect” Hanbin reminded him. Chanwoo sighed and mumbled a quick ‘sorry’ without even looking at Bobby.  

“Say it properly” Hanbin demanded. Bobby made a gesture by sliding his hands back and forth in front of his neck telling the leader to stop but it was too late. “Sorry, hyung. I’m sorry I didn’t know that im not allowed to have a bad mood like any person would! Happy now?” Chanwoo said looking straight into Bobby’s and then Hanbin’s eyes. Right as he said that the van stopped, so the maknae quickly got out of the van, slammed the door shut and ran into the dorm leaving his other hyungs dumbfounded.

“What the heck did you idiots do to him?” Junhoe asked accusing the other hyungs for the reason behind the maknae’s anger. “He has been like that ever since we finished the concert.” Yunhyeong told them. “I never seen him act like this, I am honestly scared.” Bobby confessed to the others, causing them to nod in agreement. “I wonder if it was something we did or was it something personal” Donghyuk wonders out loud. “Well whatever it is lets give him some space for now” Junhoe immediately gave gave Hanbin a slight hit on the shoulder after hearing the leader’s order. “That’s something you should’ve done before he exploded like that, hyung” Junhoe said as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Wait guys, where’s Jinhwan hyung?”

 

***

 

Jinhwan was sitting in the front the whole time. He didn’t want to hear anything or anyone disturbing him from his sleep, so he thought this was a good idea. As soon as the van arrived to their dorm he woke up, stretched a bit and got off from the van. At the same time, he saw Chanwoo slamming the back of the van’s door and ran right into the dorm. Without having second thoughts, Jinhwan tried to run after him. After he entered the dorm, he was having trouble searching for the maknae but then he found him hiding at the back of the sofa and hugging his knees, staring at nothing. Jinhwan was confused to why he was there but then he realized that all of the rooms were locked and only Hanbin had the key.

“Chanwoo yah?” Jinhwan called him as if he wasn’t sure that it was actually the maknae or not. Chanwoo however, didn’t answer. Jinhwan then approached him and sat right next to him. “Nice place you got here” the eldest joked trying to break the tension between them. “You know, it’s always better to let out your feelings rather than keeping it to yourself, don’t you think?” Jinhwan said. Chanwoo inhaled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter