Sensitive Leader

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of his entire schedule, Hanbin finds this schedule the most troublesome. Sure, dance practices and concerts could be tiring but it was challenging and it’s something that he has a good grip of and he enjoys doing it, but Japanese and Mandarin lessons are definitely not something he enjoys. Anything involves learning is out of the question something Hanbin will never enjoy in a million years.

Right now, him and the rest are waiting for Yunhyeong and Donghyuk who is now being lectured by their sensei. Hanbin groaned out of frustration. One thing he hates more than learning is waiting. Hanbin yawned and thinks of a good position to sleep for a bit. He saw Chanwoo who is busy playing games on his phone beside him, so he decided to lay his head on the maknae’s lap. Chanwoo froze the second Hanbin did that and stopped playing his game. He then pushes the leader’s head away and whined telling him that he’s not comfortable with it. Hanbin was taken aback by the maknae’s reaction while Jinhwan who saw everything that has happened laughed at them.

Hanbin frowned and couldn’t help but think of how the maknae always refuses any kind of skinship with him. Sure, he may did that a little too much but the maknae always decline him when he’s pretty sure he never declines Yunhyeong or Bobby’s touches. Heck, even Junhoe get the chance to do that. 

Just as Hanbin was having those kinds of thoughts, he saw Jinhwan approaching the younger placing his chin on top of the maknae’s head and giving him a hug from behind asking him what game he’s playing. Chanwoo answered him casually, which makes drives Hanbin crazier. “YAH!!” Hanbin shouted at the sight causing everyone, including the teacher, turned to look at the leader.

“Why don’t you like it when i’m the one who’s giving you affection” Hanbin whined. Hearing his complaint, the teacher laughed and got back straight to teaching Yunhyeong and Donghyuk. “What are you talking about, hyung?” Chanwoo asked clueless to why Hanbin was acting that way. Hanbin then rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, looking away from the maknae leaving both Chanwoo and Jinhwan confused.

“I think he’s mad at you because you refused when he wanted to lay on your lap” Jinhwan whispered in the maknae’s left ear making sure the leader doesn’t hear him. “Really?!” Chanwoo asked loudly without thinking twice. “Keep your voice down, idiot. He could hear you” Jinhwan replied as quietly as he can and hit him in the shoulders at the same time. “Hyung, should I talk to him or just let him be?” Chanwoo asked cautiously. “I don’t know, might as well try.” Jinhwan said truthfully.

Chanwoo then turns to look at the leader who was at his right. He was obviously sulking while still crossing his arms looking really pissed off. It was kind of intimidating, but if Chanwoo was honest, he has seen worse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter