Equally

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Yunhyeong hyung?”

Donghyuk asked to the other members who were now all gathered in the living room. “Probably sleeping. Could someone please call him?” Bobby replied as he demanded the others. It was 3 AM late in the morning, and Jinhwan didn’t have a clue what the others were fussing about. Jinhwan took a long time to think about what was happening but ended up shrugging off his thoughts as he thought it was probably something that wasn’t even worth worrying about.

“I called him earlier. He said he just woke up and is coming here” Hanbin explained. “Chanwoo’s still asleep, right?” Junhoe asked worriedly. “Don’t worry, I asked him and he said he’s not waking up anytime soon” Hanbin replied shortly. “Okay what in the hell is going on?!” Jinhwan exclaimed as things were getting even weirder by the minute. Why is suddenly Chanwoo’s whereabouts matter to them? And why does it seem everyone understands what was going on except for himself?

“Hyung, you’ll get it in a moment. We’ll explain after Yunhyeong hyung’s here.” Hanbin tried to explain. A few seconds later they all saw Yunhyeong entering the living room rubbing his eyes clearly still too sleepy to even process on what was going on.

“Why are you guys still up?” Yunhyeong finally managed to ask as he joins them. “Come here hyung, sit with us” Donghyuk said as he patted the empty space beside him. Yunhyeong didn’t bother to question and just did as told. After the latter did he then realized that they were now making a circle formation. That fact doesn’t really explain anything though. The silence that has been happening for a few moment wasn’t helping either.

“This is an intervention.” Bobby finally blurted out. Both Yunhyeong and Jinhwan dropped their jaws in shock. Jinhwan could see the rest were nodding in understandment making it clear for him that the only one who didn’t know was Yunhyeong and him. “Why wasn’t I informed?” Jinhwan asked immediately after Bobby’s announcement. “Because this intervention involves the both of you” Jinhwan got even more shocked at Junhoe’s answer.

“We have talked about this a lot lately, and we think that it has gotten even worse, we just don’t want this to get too far.” Hanbin explained with the others nodded. Jinhwan and Yunhyeong still got no idea what they were talking about. “What are you guys even on about?” Yunhyeong asked with a raised tone. He had no clue what he did wrong. It has something to do with Jinhwan too. Like what even? He barely does anything with Jinhwan. In fact, if anything, he avoids Jinhwan lately. Oh wait.

“You guys think we don’t see it, but it is so clear to us. We know you’ve been mad at each other and we all know it has something to do with Chanwoo. Everyone knows except for Chanwoo probably.” Donghyuk tried to enlighten both of his hyungs. Both of the two oldest members stayed silent at their explanation not knowing what to say.

“Hyung, we get it. Chanwoo is an irresistible maknae that we all love. We tend to crave for his love and affections. Well, maybe not Junhoe-“

“What? No! I like Chanwoo too!” Junhoe cut Hanbin off in defense. Hanbin laughed and rolls his eyes. “Well anyways. We get that you both care for him a lot, we all feel the same way. But is it worth it to fight over him?” Hanbin asked seriously. Yunhyeong landed his gaze to Jinhwan and could see that he too was not comfortable with the topic of their conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter