Fever

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kireinakata :

"I would love to read a story about ChanBin or ChanHwan. Hmmmm...maybe the plot about one of them is sick with flu and become a really whiny and only want Chanwoo to take care of them. It's gonna be a super fluffy! *lol*"

 

 

 

 

“Hey you alright?”

Bobby asked seeing the younger who keeps going back to the bathroom every 10 minutes. “Hmm” Was the only thing Hanbin replied as he sat back to his desk burying his face in his arms. Bobby approached the leader and felt his hand to the younger’s forehead. “Hanbin-ah! Go back to the dorm and rest!! You are basically on fire and you look like you’re about to die” Bobby exclaimed in shock on why the leader is still here.

“I don’t want to~ I have to finish the s-“ Hanbin stopped as he covered his mouth to stop his vomit from coming out. He then swallowed the vomit causing Bobby to roll his eyes at the idiot leader in front of him. “How many times did you puke? Go home and rest for god’s sake, Hanbin-ah.” Bobby complained. He then grabbed the younger by the wrists and pulled him trying to get him up from his seat. Hanbin tried to resist but he was too weak to do so.

“You’re coming with me, no excuses” Bobby said as he pulled Hanbin leading him the way to the dorm. Hanbin finally gave up and let the older do what he wanted. “Why don’t you want to rest at the dorm huh? You only sleep at the studio today anyways.” Bobby complained. Hearing the words coming from Bobby’s mouth, Hanbin groaned. “Why can’t you see? I don’t want Chanwoo to see me looking like !! Are you crazy?! I don’t wanna go” Bobby turned to look at the younger, obviously shocked. He forgot that Hanbin usually speak words mindlessly when he’s sick.

Bobby chuckled processing the other rapper’s confession. He had always known the leader’s crush for their maknae. It was way too obvious for Bobby, but hearing the person admitting to it was a different story. Yunhyeong now owes him $5 for the bet they had about this topic.

“Hey, if you go back to the dorm, I’ll make sure Chanwoo’s the one taking care of you. What do you say?” Bobby said trying to change the leader’s mind. The latter went silent after Bobby’s offer. “Promise??” Hanbin then finally agreed. Bobby burst out laughing at the unexpected reaction.

“You could count on me”

 

 

***

 

“Now go rest, we’ll go get some medicines for you” Bobby said as he placed the leader to his own bed. Hanbin whined making Bobby turn to look at him. “Where’s your promise? I can’t believe you lied to me!!” Hanbin was throwing a tantrum by now making the other rapper really worried.

“I’ll go tell him to come here right when I get out.” Bobby stated. The younger’s reaction however, made Bobby even more worried. Hanbin literally cried actual tears as Bobby finished saying those words. Bobby then approached the younger and pat his shoulders to comfort him. “Why are you crying? Please, I’m not lying I’ll bring Chanwoo here, I swear.” Bobby said trying to calm him down but it didn’t seem to make any changes. “LIAR!” Hanbin shouted in response with tears still flowing off his eyes.

Bobby sighed in frustration seeing the younger’s response. “For god’s sake, Hanbin-ah. Why are you being difficult?!” Bobby complained. He then hoped Jinhwan wasn’t around because he knows he will regret what he will do.

“JUNG CHANWOO. GET IN HERE, CHANWOO-AH!!” Bobby shouted making sure the maknae hears. Bobby closed his eyes trying to block his mind from the future possibility of Jinhwan scolding him for shouting in the dorm. A few moments later, Chanwoo eventually entered the room, which Bobby was really thankful for. Because it wasn’t Jinhwan and he didn’t have to shout again.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?!” Chanwoo said worried. Hanbin immediately stopped his sobs as they saw him enter. “Hanbin’s sick and he only wants you to take care of him.” Bobby explained not even sugar coating the situation. Chanwoo furrowed his eyebrows and scratched the back of his head in confusion. “What? Why?” Chanwoo asked. Bobby didn’t plan to explain, instead he just went pass the youngest and approached the door to leave. “Just keep him alive until I get back” was all Bobby said to Chanwoo before finally leaving the confused maknae.

He then took a look at the leader who was now frozen looking at the ceiling on his bed. Chanwoo approached him and could see that he was paler than usual, his lips were almost the same tone as his skin and he was sweating buckets. Chanwoo then went to check the older’s forehead and immediately let it go as he felt how hot it felt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter