Six

Furball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bring a jacket. It might be cold there, you can't get sick. Which reminds me," Seungkwan says, heading to the bathroom, "Bring medicine with you."

 

Vernon leans on the door frame, watching as his boyfriend paces here and there across their dorm room. He watches as Seungkwan goes around, putting random stuff in Vernon's luggage that he thinks he'll need on his trip. Vernon's mom happened to prepare a flight for him already. He knows that its only right to be there for his parents when they need him but he feels bad leaving Seungkwan. He sighs, walking towards his busy boyfriend.

 

"Boo?" Vernon says, placing his hands on top of Seungkwan's.

 

Seungkwan looked up, staring right at Vernon. His busy hands stilling.

 

"I'm sorry. I know this is all too sudden." Vernon sighs.

"It's fine. I understand." Seungkwan says, giving a tiny smile.

"I can tell mom I won't go--"

"No, Vernon. You have to. Your family needs you." Seungkwan says, his face determined. "Besides, its not like you'll stay there forever, right? You'll eventually come back here, yeah?"

"Of course. Of course, I will." Vernon offers a smile, "Are you sure you'll be fine?" Vernon says, worried.

"Of course I'll be fine. Who do you think you're talking to? I'm Boo Seungkwan, i'm always fine." Seungkwan jokes.

"Oh yeah? I'm not sure. I'm just really worried about you, grandma." Vernon teases, chuckling a little. "I'll miss you."

"I miss you already." Seungkwan says.

"Ew. When did you get so cheesy, grandma?"

"Shut up, kid." Seungkwan says, flicking Vernon's nose.

 

Vernon snorts, enjoying their precious moments together. He'll miss this. He'll miss him.

——————————

 

 

 

"Why so sudden?" Jeonghan asks.

"It was an emergency. Mom said Dad suddenly asked for me." Vernon explains.

 

They're all currently at Gamer's Hub, Wonwoo's resto. Vernon told his friends about him leaving the next day, heading to US.

 

"Just take care, man." Seungcheol says, patting Vernon's back.

"Just when we were all having so much fun." Minghao sighs.

"Geez. Let's not think about Vernon leaving, yeah?" Hoshi says.

"How can you say that? He's our friend!" Mingyu says, raising his voice.

"Mingyu, chill." Wonwoo says, rubbing Mingyu's arm to calm him down.

"No. I meant, since its gonna be Vernon's last day with us, shouldn't we enjoy it till it lasts?" Hoshi explains.

 

They all got silenced, thinking about what Hoshi just said.

 

"Hoshi's right." Jeonghan says. "We can't waste our time sulking here. We have to make the best out of it."

"Hyung!" Wonwoo suddenly shouted.

 

Soon after, an averagely tall guy went up to their table. Hoshi's eyes widened when he realized it was the guy he sort of had a crush on. Seungcheol noticed his sudden reaction and snickered a bit.

 

"Hey Wonwoo!" the guy greeted, all smiles, "What shall I get you and your friends?"

"Bring us the hub's specialty please."

 

The guy simply nodded and walked away.

 

"The hub's specialty?" Minghao asks, confused.

"Yeah." Wonwoo simply says, "I just thought since we have to take our minds off of Vernon's departure, we must do something that we all love. And what do we all love doing?"

"Pissing each other off?" Hoshi says, snickering.

"No, idiot." Seungkwan says, rolling his eyes.

"Its eating goooood foooood." Seungcheol says as he eyes the giant burger being brought to their table.

 

Everyone at their table silenced, simply staring at the burgers being placed in front them. They all look like it was the most majestic thing they've ever seen. Just the scent it gave off was so mouthwatering already. It had so much filling in eat that they can't even think of how to eat it.

 

"Ohmygod. How am I supposed to eat this?"  Seungkwan says, eyeing the super tall burger.

"You eat it using your mouth, idiot." Hoshi says, already digging in his food.

"Who're you calling idiot huh?" Seungkwan says, cocking his eyebrow. "You can't even eat without bits of food flying everywhere."

"Oh yeah? At least I'm no--"

"Yah stop it. Just eat and shut up." Jeonghan says.

"Yes mom." Hoshi snorts, emphasizing the 'mom' part.

 

He only got a tissue thrown at his face in return. Everyone was quiet for a while, just enjoying the savory taste of the food they're eating. Nobody knows how but soon after all of them were finished wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter