Two

Furball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon fell back when the door he was leaning on suddenly opened. He looked up, Seungkwan's face greeting him. Seungkwan wasn't smiling though. He was sternly looking at Vernon, glaring at him even. Vernon feels himself tensing up at the aura Seungkwan exudes. He gulped, trying to calm himself.

 

"Go in." Seungkwan flatly says, "And make sure that thing doesn't get out of your hold, Chwe Hansol."

 

Chwe Hansol. Vernon gulps once more, hearing Seungkwan call him by that name. When Seungkwan calls him by his full name, Vernon knows that his up for some scolding.

 

He held the pup in one hand, silently following Seungkwan to the living room. Seungkwan sat on the couch, grabbing one of the cheese burgers Vernon bought. Vernon managed to sit silently on the couch in front Seungkwan.

 

"Explain." Seungkwan simply says, biting on his burger.

"Well, I, uh, I saw her on the side of the road.  She was in a small box, and she was just too cute, Boo. I just couldn't leave her there. Just-- Look at her, Boo." Vernon tries to persuade Seungkwan. Lifting the puppy in his hand.

"No. Go away, furry creature." Seungkwan says shooing Vernon and his pup.

"Look at he--"

"Stop it. I ain't gonna let you off this time because you still owe me something." Seungkwan warns.

"Wait. What? What did I do?"

"You didn't attend the program earlier." Seungkwan says crossing his arms

"Boo~" Vernon whines, "You know I hate going to events like that. Besides, I went home early today--"

"And made a huge mess at every corner of the dorm room."

"Well, yes, unintentionally. But hey, I also bought us food today." Vernon says reaching out for the last burger in the plastic bag.

"Us? What us? Just mine. That's mine." Seungkwan says, swatting Vernon's hands away and grabbing the burger.

 

Vernon pouts, puppy in hand. He stares down at it, wondering why it isn't noisily barking like how it used to. He then finds out that its already asleep, comfortably curled in his palm. Vernon can't help but coo at it

 

"Oooh, look. Its already asleep. How cuuute." Vernon says, gently its ears.

"Get rid of it.

"What?" Vernon's head snaps immediately at Seungkwan, staring at him. "Why would yo--"

"Get rid of it, Vernon."

"But--"

"Vernon, I'm telling you to get rid of it."

"No." Vernon stubbornly says, "I won't. Please, i'll take care of it. We'll never ever make a mess again. Boo, pleaaase." He says.

Seungkwan rolls his eyes, "Fine. But I ain't gonna pick her all over the place. You better take care of her or I'm gonna throw the two of you out the door, 'kay?"

"'Kay." Vernon smiles.

"'Gonna sleep. You should too." Seungkwan says heading to his room.

——————————

 

 

Vernon woke up feeling something wet in his bed. He immediately sits straight, smelling what it was.

 

"Ew. Pee." He groans.

"Arf!"

 

He sees her standing in front of his door, wagging her tail. He then looks back and forth at the pup and at his wet bed.

 

"Did you just-- Did you just pee in my bed?" Vernon says unbelievingly, standing up now. The pup just barks at him.

 

Vernon groans, fixing the mess.  He can't let Boo know or he'll get his kicked again.

 

"Stay there." He says sternly, slightly annoyed, placing the puppy in the corner of his room.

 

He then takes his wet sheets to the laundry room downstairs. Went back up and flipped his mattress. When he finished, he stares at the corner where he left the pup. He smiles when he sees her there, sitting quietly.

 

"C'mere. Don't ever do that again, okay?" Vernon says, picking up the pup.

 

He heads to the kitchen, eating the food Seungkwan left for him. He reads the note attached, finding out that Seungkwan h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter