Three

Furball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungcheol, stop." Jeonghan screams, struggling out of his boyfriend's hold. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohmygod. Stop it." He shrieks.

 

Seungcheol doesn't stop though. They're in their own apartment a few blocks from school. Enjoying their time together, Seungcheol killing Jeonghan by tickling him.

 

Beep.

 

"Ohmygod. Stop--it." Jeonghan pants, managing to push Seungcheol off him.

 

Jeonghan stood up and calmed himself. He searched for his phone and successfully found it under the sofa's cushion. He flopped back beside Seungcheol and opened the message he had just received.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohmygod. I--HAHA-- I'm gonna die from laughing." Jeonghan bursts out laughing again, clutching his stomach.

"What's so funn-- Oh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Seungcheol laughs as well, catching a glimpse of the message Jeonghan received.

 

The two laugh out loud, almost crying. Jeonghan's phone forgotten on the table. A photo of Seungkwan with his grumpy face, teary eyes, his poop-stained foot high up in the air as he balances himself on one foot is displayed on Jeonghan's phone. A short message of "Boo is so mad at me but i just have to share this moment" is captioned on top. The message was from no other than, Vernon.

 

——————————

 

"I am so pissed off. I am so so very very pissed off, you know." Seungkwan grumbles, face frowning as usual.

 

Jeonghan snickers beside him. They're currently at the Student Council Office, most of the officers stay there for lunch or just mini breaks they need throughout the day. Only the officers have that privilege and Seungkwan is so thankful for that. Specially today when he feels like chopping off a certain someone's head. He doesn't want to kill every person in his path so he decides to lock himself in the SC Office. Unfortunately, a certain Yoon Jeonghan was already there even before he arrived but he guesses its fine since its just the two of them.

 

"Stop laughing. I mean it, stop or I will flip this table and kick your ." Seungkwan threatens, glaring at the laughing Jeonghan.

"But its just so funny. Specially when you're right in front of me right now." Jeonghan says, snickering.

"Seriously, stop it. Why are you even he-- Oh. Nevermind." Seungkwan says as he sees Seungcheol come in the door.

"Hi babe!" Seungcheol says flopping down the couch beside Jeonghan, slinging his arm around the latter's shoulder and pulling him for a quick peck.

"Hi." Jeonghan says, smiling angelically at his boyfriend.

"Um. Excuse me. I'm over here so please stop acting gross!" Seungkwan says, rolling his eyes.

"Oh. Hi there Poo Seungkwan." Seungcheol teases, waving. Jeonghan bursts out laughing.

"What the fu-- You did not just call me that. Oh no you didn't." Seungkwan says standing up, hands on his hips.

"Call you what? Poo Seungkwan?" Seungcheol teases again, starting to run across the office.

"I'm gonna freakin' kill you!" Seungkwan says running after him.

 

——————————

 

Vernon knows that Seungkwan is purposely ignoring him. Everytime they're gonna cross paths, Seungkwan inmediately walks in the opposite direction. He doesn't even spare Vernon a glance. Vernon thinks he kinda deserves it but heck he also thinks the incident relating to poo was really funny. He lets Seungkwan have his time to calm down because Vernon knows from experience that the best thing to do when there's an angry Boo is to just stay the heck away from his path.

 

Vernon usually accompanies Seungkwan during lunch breaks but today was different. He opts to hang out with his friends today since Seungkwan is nowhere to be found.

 

"Hey maaan!" Mingyu greets as Vernon approaches their table.

"Hey." Vernon says, highfive-ing with Wonwoo and Minghao.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Seungkwan right now?" Hoshi asks, sipping on his soda.

"Uh. We're kind of not okay today so..." Vernon scratches his nape, unsure of what to say.

"Ah. You've angered the diva again." Mingyu says, "I wonder what you did now."

"Did you burn your kitchen again?" Wonwoo gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter