One

Furball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And the Sergeant at Arms of this year's Student Council is no other than Boo Seungkwan." Woozi, the council president, announces.

 

Seungkwan beams proudly. He straightens his uniform as he stood up. He confidently walks up the stage, smiling at Woozi and the others.

 

"Hi." He says, his eyes scanning the room, searching for a certain someone, "For the new students, I'd like you to know that my name's Boo Seungkwan. I am the law here. And I don't care if you're rich or famous or special. If you disobey the school rules, no matter who you are, I'll kick your . Simple as that, 'kay?" He says, sassy as ever.

 

He smiled smugly one last time before going down the podium. He stood beside Jeonghan, the public relations officer. He's a nice guy, has that motherly vibe wherein students can approach him and tell him stuff. That's probably why he won the position, Seungkwan thinks. They're actually good friends, no matter how different their personalities are.

 

Seungkwan looks at the other officers. There's Lee Woozi, the council president. He's got blonde hair and he lacks in the height department despite his age but that's fine. Because inside that small body is a great mind. Woozi's a real genius. He makes this school projects which are really cool and unique. He creates plans for the school which no one can even think of. He's a genius. Like really, he can do anything. Seungkwan admires him for that. He really really deserves the position, Seungkwan thinks.

 

Then there's Choi Seungcheol, the vice president. He's the averagely tall guy, with thick brows, long lashes, plush lips and shiny black hair. He and Woozi are close friends, they're in the same class together with Jeonghan. Choi Seungcheol's a good leader too. He's good at managing people, giving out tasks, and most of all supporting Woozi. Woozi and Seungcheol are a dynamic duo. They can probably do anything together.

 

Then there's Kang Seulgi, the secretary. She's a pretty girl with blonde hair and feline eyes. She's a quiet one, like really quiet. Perhaps its because she's new and she doesn't know anyone yet in the council. Last year's secretary was a girl named Irene, very motherly and so old school, Seungkwan thinks. Too bad, she stepped down and gave the position to her friend, Seulgi.

 

Next there's this short guy, with very pale skin and a very nicely built body. Seungkwan can see his biceps and oh boy they were some fine peace of meat. Seungkwan thinks his name was Kim Joonmyeon, the treasurer for this year's council. He's new as well.

 

Then lastly there's the class representatives, which Seungkwan doesn't bother to look at because he doesn't know much of them since it changes annually. So why bother, he thinks.

 

Today was actually the first week of classes, there's not much to do. Just a few recaps from the previous year and all that. Seungkwan wouldn't be here if he weren't needed. But sadly, Woozi came up to him saying today's important because they'll be introduced to the students, specially the freshmen. Seungkwan doesn't really care.

 

He stood there, bored, waiting for the program to be finished. He scans the room with his eyes again, looking for someone. He's disappointed when he doesn't see him among the crowd. That's so typical of him, Seungkwan thinks. He already expected him to ditch this program but it still annoys him. He's so annoyingly lazy, Seungkwan huffs.

——————————

 

 

 

Vernon makes his way to the dorms as he plays a game on his phone. The campus is swallowed by a great cloak of silence, probably because everyone's in the auditorium. Everyone except him, Vernon snickers. He's just not the type to go to such programs. He'd rather go home and enjoy the couch than sit in a room and pretend to be listening. Its just not his style.

 

Bark.

 

Vernon looks up from his phone. He stops walking and looks around.

 

"No sign of living being found. Probably just my imagina--" 

"Arf!"

"What the f--"

"Arf! Arf!"

 

Vernon goes and follows the direction of the barks. It was faint, barely heard. He was only able to hear it because its extremely quiet since there's no students around except him.

 

"Arf!"

 

Vernon stops in his tracks. A few steps in front of him lies a box. Its placed beside the trashcan on the sidewalk. There's ruffling inside the box and Vernon just stares at it.

 

"Hey." He says then whistles.

"Arf!" Then a small head pops up from the box, staring at him.

 

Vernon stared at the puppy. The puppy stared at Vernon as well. They stand there looking at each other, not knowing what to do.

——————————

 

 

 

Seungkwan checked the time on his watch. Ugh, he groans. His been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter