I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT REAL TALENT IS

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

I was just lying on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was done making my homework. I remembered the look that my teacher gave me. Does she know that I write songs or I can sing? Is she aware that I’ve joined many times before but got rejected every time? Now, I am confused.

I’m having second thoughts whether I’ll join or not. I don’t want to keep my hopes up and ended up getting disappointed. I’ve felt that before and I don’t want to feel it again. But a little part of me wants to. Something’s telling me it’s different this time.

I groaned and rolled on my bed.

*What should I do?* I pouted.

“NO! I will not join.” *But what if?*

“NO.” *I’m pretty sure Chunji will be my partner if ever I’ll pass.* my heart skipped a beat. “Chunji? Will be my partner?” I smiled. But my smile faded. I’ve finally decided.

“NO! I will not join. AND that’s final!” And with that, I’ve fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes went like a blur. It was lunch time and we’re at the cafeteria. The three of us lined up and was waiting for our turn. I was facing Taeyeon and Seohyun when I was bumped by the person next to me.

“Ow.” I yelped. I heard students groaning. I raised my head and look at the line ahead of me. There I saw Mi Hye getting food without falling in line. The students gawked at her but she just ignored it. When she was done, she gracefully walked to her table where her friends were waiting.

I rolled my eyes and pick a tray. We all got our food and look for table. We spotted an empty table near the window and headed there. I was passing at their table holding my tray when Mi Hye suddenly stood up. I accidentally threw my tray at her. My food was all over her face and uniform.

I got a tissue from my bag and handed it to her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I was passing when you suddenly got up and ---“ I stopped when she yelled.

“So it’s my fault now??!!” she slapped my outstretched hand. “This is the second time you messed with me. and I’m not letting you off so easily this time.” She grabbed a glass of water and poured it over my head. I shuddered. It was cold water.

She smirked. “Now we’re even. BUT I’m not yet done with you.” She bumped my shoulder as she passed. She went to the direction of the CR with some of her friend trailing behind.

I just stood there. Stunned.

Taeyeon and Seohyun surrounded me.

“Are you okay? That !” Taeyeon scowled.

“-----,  are you cold? Let’s get you out of you here. People are talking about us.” You looked around. Mi Hye’s friends were glaring at you and people were staring at you.

You lowered your head and started walking. Taeyeon and Seohyun was walking with their hands around you. You just stared at the ground while walking. You suddenly bumped into a person. You looked up and widened your eyes.

Chunji was staring down at you. He looked at your wet figure and asked, “What happened to you?”

I didn’t answer him. I was stunned and ashamed at the same time.

When he noticed I don’t have any plans on answering him. He turned to Seohyun. “Mind telling me what happened to her?”

Seohyun looked at Taeyeon before answering “S-she accidentally threw her tray at Mi Hye and she got angry and then she did this.” She pointed at me.

Chunji turned to look at me again. I shuddered. I was feeling so cold. Suddenly, a heavy material draped over my shoulder. It was a jacket. CHUNJI’s jacket. I blinked at him. He smiled at me. *That heartbreaking smile*,

“You could use that for the moment. You should go to the nurse’s office and borrow some dry clothes.” He instructed.

I just nodded. I never thought that HE would talk to me like.. like.. like HE CARES.

Taeyeon and Seohyun led me away. I looked back and he was still staring at me. I looked away and blushed.

When we were at the nurse’s office, I told Seohyun and Taeyeon they should go first and I could this on my own. I was able to borrow some clothes. I went out the office while holding Chunnji’s jacket on my chest and stopped. I saw Mi Hye waiting with her arms crossed.

*What now?* I sighed.

She saw me and strolled towards me. “Well, well, well. I guess the saying is true though. If the cat is away, the MOUSE will play. I guess you’re the mouse? You know what? You’re nothing but a piece of worthless trash. You’re good at being nothing. I suppose, you even have no talent?” She smirked when she saw tears forming around my eyes. “Baby --- is crying?” she laughed and walked away.

I couldn’t take this anymore. I was already crying but I managed to call her. “Mi Hye!!” She looked back at me. “I’ll audition tomorrow. See me in our classroom after classes. I will show you what REAL talent is.” I said through clenched teeth.

She scoffed. “Really? Let’s see. Be prepared to be embarrassed.”

I went home directly. I didn’t feel like going back to classes. I cried. A lot has happened today and only one thing could make me feel better.

I grabbed my guitar. I picked up a pen and a paper.

*I will make a song about you b*tch. I’ll perform it tomorrow. Let’s see who’ll be embarrassed. I will show you my real talent.*

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

 

I'm sleepy but i still updated since i won't be able to tomorrow.

Anyone heard of ZIPZONE?. It has the longest zipline all over Asia. :DD and we'll be going there tomorrow. :DD YAY! so excited. this is my second time but still i can't help it! haha.. so.. GOOD NIGHT!

PLEASE

COMMENT

and

SUBSCRIBE!!