FAMILY BONDING

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

I almost ran on the way to my house. I felt so excited to tell my mom about the news. I wanted to tell it to her first since she’s my one and only fan. She had always been supportive of me. She was there to support me when I performed back in middle school. She even asked Ronnie, who came over to fix my parent’s computer, to teach me how to play the guitar when I was 12.

Weird eh?

I know but Ronnie was a really good guitarist and mentor. I was able to learn a lot from him. He’s way way better than those high-paid mentors out there. I also wondered why he didn’t pursue his talent to become a singer or something. He said he was contented to what he has and he doesn’t need more. He added that being popular is such a big burden, a lot of restrictions and pressure, especially if it’s as handsome as him. I guess he’s right though except for the last part. But you know, being popular is fun. Having thousands of fans is such an overwhelming feeling.

I finally reached our house and giddily stepped inside. I removed my shoes and threw my bag on the couch.

“Mom!... mom!” I called

“In here.” My mom shouted from the kitchen. I went there and was welcomed by the sweet aroma of chicken curry.

Your mother turned her slightly to face you. “Hi honey! You’re early today.” She flashed a smile and returned to what she’s cooking. I excitedly ran to her and s my arms around waist which made her fell forward. “Slowly ----. This is hot.” She lightly scolded.

“Oops. Sorry. I was just carried away a little.” You apologized.

“Hmmm…. You seemed happy. Something good happened at school?” She asked.

“You just don’t know how happy I am today!” I squealed. She laughed and left what she’s doing. I sat on the stool beside me and she sat across. “I just got chosen to join a singing competition mom!”

“Really?” She said, surprised. “Yes. Actually, I have a partner.” You said shyly.

“Partner? So it’s a duet then?” She asked. “Who is it?”

You played with your fingers. *Should I tell her his name?*

“Err.. yeah. My partner’s Lee Chunji.”

My mom look up and tapped her chin. She seemed like she’s trying to remember something. I just tilted my head. “What’s wrong?”

“Aha!” She clapped her hands.”That cute guy with a powerful voice?”

I blinked. *Huh? He knows Chunji?*

“Y-yeah. How did you --?” I trailed off.

“MY CURRY!” My mom exclaimed and hurriedly went to the kitchen counter.

“Mom, how did you know about Chunji?” I asked again.

“Remember when he performed on your recognition ceremony in junior year?” I nodded. “Well, I was quite impressed with his voice.”

*She’s right. His performance was amazing back then that I had my mouth open the whole time.*

“Ooh! Hey there Betty!” my annoying, younger brother greeted. You shot a glare at him. “Hi mom!”

“Hi honey!”

“Who did you just call Betty?” I scowled.

“Who else?” He shrugged.

“Firstly, I’m not Betty and I don’t look like her. Secondly, I don’t wear braces.” I whined.

“Well, that’s the only thing that lacks. Braces. You should wear one though. That way, you would look like Betty.” He exclaimed and laughed like it was the funniest thing on Earth.

“HA HA! So funny.” I laughed sarcastically.

“Betty! Betty!” he teased while wiggling his .

“You brat!” I stood and lunged towards him.

He ran when I tried catching him. He stopped at the door and stuck his tongue out.

“You’re dead when I catch you!” I threatened before I ran.

He ran towards the living room and I followed. I couldn’t catch him since he was so fast. *Damn*.

We around the living room and I would be this close to catching him and he would always find ways to escape.

The front door opened and we saw our Dad getting inside. Austin’s face brightened and ran to him. “Dad!” He called and hid behind his back.

“Help me. she’s trying to kill me. He pointed at me.

I raised an eyebrow. “Such a baby. Dad, could you please step away and let me teach that brat a lesson?” I was expecting him to scold us and ask us to stop but instead he stepped aside.

“As you wish.” And that made me grinned. “You’ve got nowhere to hide my dear brother.” He ran and went upstairs. “Aish. Yah!” I went up and saw him heading to his room. Before he could close the door, I pushed the door open with all my might.

“Y-yah!” he stuttered and walked backwards.

“Now, I can have my revenge.” I pushed into the bed and hovered over him.

“What are you trying to do?” I put my finger in his side and he widened his eyes. “Oh no, you won’t…. hahahah.. y-yah! not there… that tickles… HAHAHA!!” he squealed and giggled loudly. “You squealed like gay! Gay! Austin Gay! Suits you.” I laughed.

I heard my parents laughed loudly downstairs. I giggled and stopped tickling him. We stared at each other and looked at our position. And we ended up laughing because of our childishness.

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

I FEEL SO HAPPY TODAY!!

I just passed 2 of the college admission exams I took. YEPEY!!!!!

Now I can go to college. It felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. *phew*

Since I'm happy, I want to share my happiness with you so I'VE UPDATED!!! ahaha. :DDD

 

Hope you'll like it. :DD

and also

Congratulations to krissy147 and carlamay! :DD

TEEN TOP is making me CRAZYYYYYY!!! :DD