WHY SO SHY?

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

After that day, people started noticing me. They would either smile or wave at me. It felt new and doubts were in me. They weren’t like this to me before and they just transformed 360 degrees.

A group of freshmen girls was walking towards me when I was making my way to my room. I stopped when they blocked my path.

“Yes?” I asked them.

The girl on the right side nudged the girl in the middle. The girl cleared and spoke. “U-unnie, can we ask you a favor?”

“Favor? What favor?”

She looked at her friend and continued. “We saw you perform the other time and heard it was your own composition. So we’re here to seek help from you.” the girl said with pleading eyes.

“Umm…. So what you’re saying is that you would like me to help you write a song?” I asked, pointing my finger for emphasis.

“Yes!” They said as they clasped their hands.

I can’t help but smile. They looked so cute. “Okay”. Their eyes brightened. “So when and where?”

They told me their project was due next month. They said they can sing but they can’t compose a song. Then they saw me perform the other day. They immediately ran to me for help.

It felt so good to hear that they were asking help from ME. No one ever depended on me before. So this is how it feels like to be appreciated.

After a few minutes of talking, I excused myself since I’m getting late for my first class. I waved goodbye and slightly bowed and they bowed back.  I scooted off to my room.

I got inside and walked to my seat. I said hi to Taeyeon and Seohyun and they greeted back.

“Hi” someone greeted beside me.

I startled in my seat. I turned my head and saw Chunji smiling down at me. That smile that he would always flashed to those girls he’s trying to flirt with. I managed to smile back.

“Oh! Noona!” Niel popped up behind Chunji. “Annyeong” He waved.

I waved back. Chunji was still staring at me blocking my view from Niel. Niel moved to the other side and so did Chunji. They continued doing for a few times. Niel moving to the other trying to talk to me and Chunji would be blocking his view.

“Hyung.” Niel whined and finally leaned back on his seat.

No One’s POV

Chunji laughed. “Your fault. I was trying to talk to her but you interrupted.

“Well, you work so slowly. You just said hi and said nothing next. I didn’t know you were trying to talk to her. OR flirt might be the right word.” Niel leaned closer to his ear. “Actually, you looked a bit shy out there. Were you really trying to flirt?” Niel whispered. “I’m wasn’t!” Chunji scowled.

“You were.” Niel continued.

“I wasn’t” Chunji was getting annoyed by the minute.

“You were.”

“And I said I wasn’t.” Chunji straightened and slammed his hand on the table causing you to jump a little in your seat and the students to look at them.

Niel did the same “And I said you were.” They gawked at each other for a minute when Niel burst out laughing.

“You could have seen your face hyung. I was just kidding yet you were so defensive. But it seems like….” He wiggles his eyebrows.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. They were just playing a few minutes ago and then they started bickering. Chunji looked so pissed while looking at Niel laughing his head off. You wondered what they were fighting about but you set it aside. You don’t want to interfere since it’s boys stuff.

You noticed Chunji’s ears turned slight pink. You couldn’t see his face since back was facing you. Niel continued teasing him.

You stifled your giggle. You wouldn’t want Chunji to get angrier than he already is.

Niel turned to me. “Noona, do you wanna know why..” He stopped when Chunji slowly stood up and charged towards him. “Well, he was trying to--- hmmmmbbb…” Before he could even continue what he’s saying Chunji covered his mouth with his hand while the other is holding Niel’s hands tightly.

“Ha ha.. Don’t mind him. He’s in his playful mode right now.” He said while Niel’s still struggling in his tight hold. “What time is it?” trying  to changed the subject.

I glanced at my watch. “15 minutes before 9..” I answered.

Chunji whispered something to Niel before he finally released him. He went back and settled in his seat. He didn’t talk nor look at anyone for the rest of the time.

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

ATLAST! I was able to update. I'm sorry. I was just kind of distracted since my classmates keeps bothering me about my story. :D especially my boy classmates. I don't them to know I'm writing a story here. I'm kind of embarassed. :DD hehe.

 

OHMYGOSH! who have seen Teen Top's comeback??! WOW!!! I was really looking forward to that that i even watched mnet's livestream!! :DDD CAP was so HOT! and LJOE! oh LJOE!! :DD *faints* They improved a lot!! awful lot!!

 

PLEASE

COMMENT

and

SUBSCRIBE!!

 

SARANGHAE! :D