UNTOUCHABLE

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwkG0U0Qmo

Morning came and I woke up early again.

I did my daily routines and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I was done, I went to school. I didn’t feel like riding my bike so I just walked leisurely. I still have fiteen minutes before school starts. I blew a raspberry.

I noticed a stone a few meters in front of me. I started kicking it  while walking. I was having fu. Well, you might think I’m an idiot but I’m easy to please.

I was near the school when I kicked it hard. It flew and hit a student in the head. *oops* . I gasped. It was the cheerleading queen.  *Uh-oh. Trouble*

She turned her head and glared at me.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I was just---“ She strolled towards and I took a step back.

“You clumsy little b*tch. Better get yourself together before I really lse my temper and hit you.!” She said angrily.

“I said I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. And it wasn’t that hard.” I yelled back. I was also getting angry. She was making a fuss about it. If only I could just….

“What’s the fuss all about?” A familiar voice asked. I could recognize that voice.

I paused and turned around. Chunji was staring at the two of us wondering what’s happening.

Go Mi Hye face brightened like a giant Christmas tree. But in a flirty way. I raised an eyebrow a bit. I was annoyed. She ran to him. It was as if he was her boyfriend and ready to protect her from me. Yes, from me.

“Nothing. A weirdo just hit me my head with a stone.” She pouted as she rubbed her head. *It doesn’t suit you!!!* “But it doesn’t hurt anymore. Since… you’re here.” She acted like a shy cute girl. *God!* She  clung her arms in his and dragged him away. “Let’s go!”

I stood there frozen as I stared at their retreating back. I was clenching my fists that my knuckles turned white. *What a flirt*. I hate girls like her. Really. Not because she’s with Chunji. Well, that’s one of the reasons. Chunji looked back at me while he was being dragged by that girl. I instantly looked away and turn around and went my way to my classroom. I can feel my cheeks heating.

When I arrived I saw Taeyeon and Seohyun already sttled in their seats.

I walked to my seat and slammed my bag. Taeyeon jumped in her seat. Seohyun stopped reading  her book and peered at me.

“You’re head is as hot as the sun. What happened with you?” Taeyeon asked.

I exhaled before I talked. I told them what happened. I throw my hands in frustration as I was talking.

“I hate her. She’s a two-faced .” I said furiously. “Woah. Calm down.” Taeyeon patted my shoulder. Seohyun was shocked. “You know what,  you never said that word before.” She stated.

“What word?”

“The B word.” She replied. *Oh* That was right. I never said that word before. Well, I wrote it in my songs and diaries but it didn’t actually came out of my mouth. Maybe I’m just really frustrated.

“You know maknae, --- is really angry that’s she unintentionally said the B word. Umm.. Just let it pass.” Taeyeon smiled and looked around.

“So why didn’t you fight back?” Seohyun leaned in.

“I did! I told her I didn’t mean it. but being the b*tch and narrow-minded she was, she didn’t believe it.” Seohyun winced as I said the B word the second time.

“I wouldn’t ask further questions anymore cause you might say the B word the third time. I don’t wanna hear it anymore. My ears will bleed.” She cupped her hands to her ears causing Taeyeon to laugh and I just smiled.

Taeyeon heard the sound of our teacher’s heels coming and turned her back to me. Seohyun closed the book she’s reading and put it in her bag.

Our teacher entered our classroom and everyone settled themselves in their seats.

Chunji arrived at the doors panting.

“Sorry, I’m late” He smiled to the teacher and walked to his seat.

“Hi hyung” The wide mouth guy greeted. I think his name was …. Ummm…. Niem? Or Neil? I think I’ll go with Niel. Maybe Niel. He patted his head. It’s like a father patting his son’s head. I can’t help but admire him. Then I wondered why he was late. As far as I can remember, she was being dragged by Mi Hye and I didn’t know what happened next. I should have followed them. But NO! I wouldn’t go that far. I’m not a stalker or something and I wouldn’t be one.

I looked away put all my attention to the teacher. I tried my best and succeeded for 30 minutes.

I kept giving him side-glances and I noticed him looking at me a few times but I ignored him. I’m not in the mood right now.

Break came and I let Taeyeon and Seohyun go to the cafeteria. I stayed inside the classroom.  I don’t wanna see Mi Hye and Chunji or whoever girl he is with right now. It would just hurt me. So I just busied myself in studying and reading.

I was alone when someone came inside the room. I didn’t bother looking up because I didn’t care whoever it was.

“Aren’t you going to the cafeteria and eat snacks?” Chunji asked.

I paused and lifted my head.

There I saw him stuffing things through his bag and looked at me.

“N-no. I’m not that hungry.” I replied. I was trying so hard not to stutter.

“Chunji! Let’s go!” Mi Hye called. I frowned. “Oh! It’s you!” *Yeah, it’s me!*

“Let’s go!” He turned to me. “Bye …ummm… err.. yeah. Bye.” He scratched his head and went off with Mi Hye.

I slumped my shoulders.

*He doesn’t know my name. Of course he wouldn’t.!! We’re miles away. He seemed UNTOUCHABLE.*

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

A/N

sorry for the late update. My brother went home from manila. He'll spend holidays here.

So I got  busy.  and you know, preparing for Christmas celebrations.

comment replies:

@GenaSaur- thank you SOOOOO MUUCHH. We're all safe. That's why we decided to throw a Thanksgiving party tonight. To thank God that nothing bad happend to us. :D.

@B_ann1- yeah. he winked at you. I decided i'll make him wink at you a lot. haha. We're all safe. Thank God and thank you. :D

@shy-gurl- yeah! me too! i LOOOVE her soo much too. haha.

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

God Bless You!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

AND

SUBSCRIBE!!

:DDD