GIRLS NEED A SUPERMAN

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5thzMaEl8

“Wake up sleepyhead!!” Austin yelled. He woke you up early in the morning the morning to get back at what you did to him last night.

“Betty curly!!” He kept yelling as he shook your body.

You groaned. You hid your head on the pillow and put the blanket over you.

“Stop bothering me!” You shouted under the pillow.

“Nuh-uh! I still haven’t got back at you did to me last night.” He scowled. *Right* . “Wake up! Wake up! Hey!!” He yelled louder and shook you. Hard.

You were annoyed to the core so you quickly sat right up pulling the cover off of you. You felt a little dizzy but you ignored it.

“What do you want?!” You asked, annoyed.

He grinned widely before answering. “Nothing.” *What the hell!!*

You quickly grabbed a pillow and aimed it at him. Before it could him, he ran and quickly closed the door behind.

You lay back on bed. You glanced at your clock. It was still seven in the morning. You eyed the door where he just left. *That brat!*

It was a Saturday, and you were supposed to wake up late. But since your annoying brother woke you up so you decided to start the day early. You went downstairs without even bothering to change or comb your messy curly hair.

You bumped into your mom. She put a hand to her chest when she saw you.

“----, care to fix yourself sometimes? You’re slowly becoming a lady so you better learn to fix yourself. Hmm?” She said with a hint of worry. She’s worried because you just don’t care. You don’t even bother what you look like when you go to school or to the mall. You don’t have any sense of fashion.

You don’t even have an exciting high school life. You weren’t able to experience what a real high school girl does. You just stay at home read a bunch of books, play with your brother, and write songs about your crush. You’re BORING but you don’t care because that’s you and you’re contented with it.

You just vaguely nodded and she left. You don’t want your mom to start another lecture about being demure and girly. You’ve heard that from her a lot before but until now you still haven’t taken it by heart.

 

You ate breakfast and went to the living room. You found Austin playing with his Xbox. Since you can’t relate yourself to that kind of things, you went up to your room.

Your POV

I sat on my study table.  I rested my chin on my palms. My study was a mess. Papers were scattered, notebooks opened and pens without covers.  I sighed and fixed your things. I looked for the pens’ covers. I picked up the last notebook and a picture fell from it. I picked it up and it was a picture of Superman.

I smiled.

I’ve always been a fan of Superman. Every girls dream is to have a boyfriend like Superman and I’m one of them. Well, except for his exposed brief. (lol. :D)Someone who would do everything just to be with me and save me from being a damsel in distress. Someone who would love and protect like Superman. But like everyone else, Superman also has its weakness. Nobody’s still perfect after all.

Speaking of Superman, I decided to compose a song about him. I grabbed my guitar from its stand and placed it on my lap. I tapped my pencil on my chin while thinking.

“Ah!” I jotted down some words and tried singing it.

Tall, dark and super manly
Puts papers in his briefcase and drives away
To save the world or go to work
It's the same thing to me

“Good start.” I nodded in satisfaction. I continued composing. I would stop and write and tried singing it again and again.

He's got his mother's eyes, his father's ambition
I wonder if he knows how much that I miss him
I hang on every word you say

You'll smile and say "How are you?"
And I'll say, "Just fine"
I always forget to tell you I love you
I'll love you forever

I watched Superman fly away
You've got a busy day today
Go save the world
I'll be around

I watched Superman fly away
Come back, I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground
When you come back down

I was about to write the second part when my mom called me. I placed your guitar on the bed and went downstairs.

“Yes?” I asked as I looked at her.

“Oh. Can you buy me something at the convenient store?” She said with pleading eyes. I couldn’t help it so I agreed.

“Okay. I’ll just change.”

I went up to my room again and searched my closet. I found my Superman shirt and faded blue jeans. I quickly changed into it.

“I’m ready.” I announced. My mom handed me the money and put it in my pocket.

“Austin, accompany your Noona.” She ordered him.

He groaned but kept his attention on the screen. “What? She’ll gonna be okay mom. Look at her, nobody would even try to do anything to her. She’s a giant.” I raised an eyebrow.

Yeah. I was gigantically tall. I’m 5’8 ½ feet in height. I’m unusually tall in my age. Seohyun was tall but still she had to look up whenever we talk especially Taeyeon since she’s short.

“It’s okay mom. I can do it alone.” Eyeing my brother as I said the last word.

“Are you sure? It’s getting dark outside.” My mom asked worriedly. I  nodded. “Kwenchana. I’ll be going.”

I passed by my brother and playfully slapped the back of his head. “Yah!” he shouted.

I laughed and then went outside. It was getting dark and the sun was already replaced by the moon. There weren’t many people wandering around. There were just middle-aged people doing their exercise by walking around the neighborhood and couples spending the weekend together.

I walked straight ahead and put my hands in my pockets. It was silent and all I could hear was the sound of my shoes and the birds chirping. The store wasn’t that far so I was able to reach it in no time. I pushed the door open and got inside. It wasn’t packed with people so I wouldn’t have to suffer waiting long in the counter.

I went on one of the aisles and searched. It wasn’t there so I went to the other aisle. It was the canned good section so I’m pretty sure it was there. The item that I was looking for was placed on top. I raised my hands and tried reaching it but I failed. I’m tall but the stall was too tall that even when I got on my toes I still couldn’t reach it. I sighed and put my hands on my side in defeat. I looked around hoping to spot some personnel for assistance.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the item I was trying to get earlier.

“Is this what you needed?” The person spoke. I looked up and was face to face with my Superman.

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

TO ALL MY NEWEST SUBSCRIBERS AND TO THOSE WHO ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT:

KAMSAHAMNIDA.

SARANGHAE!!!! :DDDDD

I'm trying to make my chapters longer.

It's just that our 4th grading exams coming up so i'm a little distracted.

CHUSUMNIDA!! *bows 90 degrees*