COMPLIMENT

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

People started clapping when I bowed. I raised my body, checking if I wasn’t hallucinating. They were cheering and shouting my name.

OH MY GOSH!! I never thought this would happen. Now thanks to Mi Hye. If she wasn’t a tattletale then I wouldn’t be able to experience this. Remind me to thank her later.

I saw my teacher clapping too. WOW! This is really something. I never thought this would really happen. Before I was just there clapping and cheering for someone else now it’s the other way around.

I got off stage and was enveloped by Taeyeon and Seoyun’s hug.

“You were great!!” Taeyeon said as she give another hug.

“You didn’t even tell us beforehand that you would join. We could have made a banner or something.” She pouted. “Pabo” playfully slapping her.

I gave a hug while jumping up and down.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now. I feel like floating.” I leaned back. “Chunji smiled at me and gave me a two thumbs up! Our teacher  clapped too.” I kept blabbering when Taeyeon interrupted me. “Speaking of Chunji, he’s heading this way with his friends.”

I turned my head.

And YES. He’s really coming this way. To me.  “Ottoke?!!” I muttered, I started to get nervous. Should I run? NO! I would look like a total fool running away from his crush like he’s some kind of a or something.

Instead, I stood there watching him walk to me. My heart beating loud each time he took a step towards me.

Out of nowhere, someone grab my shoulders and spun me around. A boy with a child-like face smiled and showed his white pearls at me. I was about to ask who he is when caught in a bear hug.

“Can’t.. breath.” I gasped. Who knew this kid could be this strong.?!

Finally, he released me but he kept his hands on my shoulders. “Noona looked so great! I didn’t know you had that talent hidden in you.” *Of course you wouldn’t*

“Hey hey! Hands off maknae!” *Huh?* CAP said as he pulled Ricky away from me. Taeyeon and I looked at each before I turned to face them again. I saw Chunji standing a few meters in front of me.

“That was great!” he complimented.

“T-thanks.” I said shyly. Seohyun nudged me. I gave her a ‘what’ look.

“I never heard that song noona. Who wrote that song? Or.. was that your own?” Niel asked. I looked around and saw their confused faces waiting for an answer.

“Yes. I composed that song.”

They gaped at me. “CHINJA?!!!”

 I got self-conscious. “What?” I asked as I avoided their stares.

Changjo was the one recovered first. “WOW! That’s cool. That was a great song by the way.”

“err.. thanks.”

Ricky started jumping up and down. I blinked at him. “What?”

“So does that mean you’ll be Chunji hyung’s partner?”

But before I could answer, “CAP hyung, we have to go.” The guy with a pink hair said. I think his name was ..

“L.joe? Why?”

Yeah.. L.joe.

“I’m getting hungry. And I’m getting suffocated here.” He grunted. He was squished by the students passing by. I stifled a giggle.

Chunji turned to me. “So umm..” he scratched his head. “what was your name again?” he scrunched his face. *oh.* “----. My name is ----.”

“Oh yeah. ----. So we have to go now ---. Our little friend here is kinda hungry so see you tomorrow.” He waved and smiled.

“ Y-yeah. See you.” I said as I waved back. He winked at me as he walked backwards. Then he turned around and walked beside CAP and L.JOE.

“Bye Noona!” Niel and Ricky hollered at me. I smiled at them.

I turned around and we squealed.

“OH MY GOSH! Did that really happen? Did Chunji talk to you just now and ask your name and complimented you?!” Taeyeon screamed. I nodded. “I can’t believe it either.”

“waah.. ---ah. You’re one hell of a lucky girl.” Seohyun said.

*I guess I am.* I smiled dreamily.

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

so it's only 5 am here in the philippines and i'm wide awake. i woke up early just to update. :DD for YOU. so GOODMORNING! :D

 

sorry if i wasn't able to update for 5 days. well, i had some internet connection problems.and i also have to make my homereading and narrative report. hooh.. AND i just back to school yesterday! :CCC

 

so... yeah..

TADA! i make it up to you! i updated 2 chapters. and they're kinda long. so

ENJOY!!!!

PLEASE

COMMENT

and

SUBSCRIBE!!