WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

Monday came and I’m now walking to school.

I was holding the straps of my bag while listening to my ipod.

I saw a stone and remembered what happened last time. I scowled. My grip on the straps tightened.

I was near the school when I saw the students crowding in the gates. They were looking up. Instinctively, I also look up.

“2012 TOP High Singing Competition”

“singing competition again?” I wondered out loud.

I resumed walking and passed the crowd of students. When I got inside, the bulletin board was also crowded by students.

*I guess the criteria and rules are already posted.*

“I didn’t even bother taking a look since I wouldn’t and COULDN’T join those kind of competitions. Only the talented or mostly POPULAR students could join. And that’s a FACT. Since I’m not popular, I can’t.

I’ve tried many times before but it took me forever to realize that fact. I was able to accept it and I stopped joining.

I headed to my room and settled on my seat. A few minutes later, Taeyeon and Seohyun arrived.

“Why didn’t you wait for us?” Taeyeon whined as she took a seat. “I always for you whenever I get here first.” She pouted. “And also you!” She pointed at Seohyun but she ignored her.

“err.. sorry. It was just crowded outside so I decided to go in first.” I apologetically smiled.

Taeyeon’s face brightened at once. “Have you seen the tarpaulin?” I nodded. “Aren’t you going to join?”

“No.” Her face fell. “Why?”

I leaned back on my seat. “What for? I don’t want to keep my hopes up. I’ve had enough. And you know why.” I said bluntly.

“I know and it’s unfair! You’re even more talented than them. You even compose your own songs.” She said while dramatically waving her hands.

I genuinely smiled at her.” It’s okay Taeyonnie. I’m fine. You have nothing to worry about. I got disappointed many times.” Taeyeon opened to speak but I continued.”BEFORE. but I’m okay now. I may not be able to show everyone my talent but you never know maybe SOMEDAY!” I said.

Taeyeon beamed at me. “That’s right. And maybe even at a bigger and wider stage than here. And with a big crowd of people.” She exclaimed.

I grinned at her and high fived each other.

We turned our heads to Seohyun and she was spacing out. “Seohyun” I called her. “Seohyun” I called again but she didn’t budge.

Taeyeon stood up and snapped her fingers in front of her face. “Seohyun!”

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Teayeon. “What?” She asked.

“What are you spacing about?” Taeyeon said as she went back to her seat.

“N-nothing.”  She stuttered. Taeyeon and I raised an eyebrow. It’s rare that she’s spacing out. “I just didn’t get enough sleep. Maybe” She nervously laughed. We didn’t buy her lie but we just left it at that. Seohyun is the type of girl who would keep things to herself. We’ll just wait for her to spill the beans herself.

Our teacher arrived and Seohyun sighed in relief.

She fixed her glasses before she spoke. “So I guess you’ve heard about the competition.”

“No.” I muttered. Chunji heard me and look at me. I innocently blinked at him.

“There are three categories: solo, duet and choir. The homeroom adviser decides on what category we’ll join. I decided we’ll join the duet category this time. Since Lee Chunji have won first place last year.” Chunji smiled and everyone cheered except you. You just crossed your arms on the table.

“So I’ll have an open audition this week. To those who are interested just come here after classes.” She picked up her things and headed to the door.

When she was at the door she spun around. “I repeat. It’s open for ALL.” She emphasized the last word as she look at me and smiled. And that she left.

*What does that mean?*

 

===============================================================================================

 

YAY!! hi. sorry just updated now. got busy. :DDD

 

comment replies:

@shy-gurl- yes he is. he'll appear in the story soon. :D thank you for reading.

@kimhyunjoongiloveu- HI. good thing you liked this story. i'll try update later again. im just busy theses days. please continue reading. :DD

@B-ann1- i agree with you! MY GOSH! he's gotten hotter now with their bad boy concept! not just him. ALL of them. :D

PLEASE

COMMENT

and

SUBSCRIBE!!