WE ARE NOW CLASSMATES?! O.O

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

When we arrived at our classroom, our homeroom teacher wasn't there yet.

Students were talking and chatting. Some were making out. *Gross* I thought.

I walked the aisle and went to my table. Taeyeon seated infront and Seohyun on my left.

I put out all the things  need and neatly placed them on my table.

When I was settled, I rested my chin on my palm.

"I wonder if this will be an exciting year for us." Seohyun sighed. "We can't even experience what normal students does because we're nerds and outcasts."

"We're not outcasts!" Taeyeon contradicted.

"Then what are we?" I replied bluntly.

"Ummm... We're special?" She said.

"Yeah, right! You're special." a boy snickered. "That's what makes you an outcast! You're no fun like us. We have fun while you study. I wouldn't be shocked when you end up being crazy." They all laughed. Another student threw a paper ate. And it was written. " off nerdie!"

*Great! What a nice greeting on the first day of school.  This will gonna be one hell of a ride.*

Before anything more could happen our teacher arrived. *Thank goodness*

Our teacher was a beautiful woman with a nice form of body and firmed legs. She wore a mini-skirt and 4-inch stilletos. She wears glasses but she still looks stunning. *Why can't I be like her?* I sighed.

"Good morning students! It's the first day of your senior year. And I hope that those failing students last year will do good this year." She eyed some of the students. "You know who you are so, good luck. Before anything else. I would like to inform you that you will have new classmates this year. Come in!" She called.

The students turned their heads and my jaw-dropped.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ahn Daniel-imnida." the guy with a wide mouth smiled and girls giggled.

But I was staring at the other other new student.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Chanhee-imnida!" He smiled and winked and girls squealed. Right then and there, I melted in his smile.

"You could sit at the unoccupied seats at the back." our teacher pointed at the seat beside me.

I panicked. He heading towards the seat beside me.

He put his bag on the chair and sat.

I fixed my glasses nervously and gulped. *Ottokae?!* He turned his head towards me and said. "Hi."

"H-Hi!" I stuttered. "Flirt." Taeyeon muttered.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I stared at him wide-eyed. *Did he just asked for my name?* I shouted in the back of my mind. "K-kim ----" I replied.

He nodded. "Okay. Nice meeeting you." He smiled and winked.

I exhaled and covered my face with my hands.

*Why you gotta be so handsome!?*

 

===============================================================================================

A/N= I know it's a short chapter. Sorry. :CC. :DD