MY SUPERMAN

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5thzMaEl8

Chunji’s POV

“Aish! Chinja! Useless maknaes!” I kept muttering as I looked for soft drinks and bottles of soju. They came over at my house and destroying my perfectly quiet Saturday and even asked me to buy them food. I couldn’t do anything since I have to be a good host to them.

I found what I was looking and headed to the counter. I passed by and noticed a girl trying to reach something on top of the stall. She tiptoed and tried reaching it again but failed. She dropped her hands on her sides and pouted her lips.

I smiled. *Cute*. I couldn’t clearly see her face but she’s wearing glasses.

“Just like someone I know. Blonde and wearing glasses.” *----*

I went to her and easily reached for the item. Her back was facing me because she was looking for assistance.

I decided to tap her shoulder. She turned around and she stared at the item on my hands. “Is this what you needed?” I asked and she looked up. *----?*

Your POV

I stared at him wide-eyed. I shook my head to snap out of my thoughts.

“Y-yes. Thank you.” I slightly bowed.

“Is that all?” He asked.

“Huh?” I asked, puzzled. *Omo! Umma asked to buy 2.* “Umm.. I think I need another one.” I raised my index finger.

Without another word, he grabbed another can and handed it to me. “Is that all?” He asked again with a bored tone? I don’t know. It seemed like he was forced to help me or was he just disappointed I wasn’t a beautiful girl he could flirt with.

“N-neh. Kamsahamnida.” I said and bowed again.  He just nodded and left quickly.

I smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I slightly jumped in happiness. “He talked to me!!!!”. A middle-aged woman passed by and blankly stared at me. I stopped jumping and bowed at her in respect. I’m too happy to even mind if someone is watching. I regained my composure and headed to the counter.

I wanted to tell someone about it so I pulled my phone out of my pocket.  I was texting Taeyeon and I wasn’t aware of my surroundings. I was suddenly bumped by a big cart. I fell sideward and before I could hit the tiled floor a strong pair of arms held my waist.

An elder woman came rushing to me. “Kwenchanayo? I’m so sorry in for my kids’ carelessness. They were playing and didn’t notice you.” She apologized and bowed again and again.

I steadied myself and told her it’s okay. She apologized and bowed before she finally left me. I turned around to thank the person who saved me.

“This is the second time I helped you today, you know.” Chunji said with arms crossed. I stepped back. It was him. *again?!*

“Why am I so clumsy?” You muttered to yourself and put a hand on your forehead.

He smirked. “You’re right. You’re clumsy.”

I bit my lip and bowed. “I’m sorry for bothering you. It won’t happen again.” I wondered if he really doesn’t want to help me. Does he only help pretty girls so that he could ask their numbers?.

He exhaled loudly. “Kwenchana. Since I saved you today, you owe me a treat. Arasso?” he winked before he left.

“Bwoh?. A treat?” I yelped. I sighed. He suddenly changed his character.

He’s really complicated and irrational. There are times when he seemed like he cared for me and ignored me the next day. And now, he wants a treat from me??! Andwe!! NO!

I snapped out of your daze and went to the counter grabbing a pack of Skittles as you walked. The cashier scanned the items I picked and handed her the money. I grabbed the plastic bag and went outside. I saw Chunji disappearing around the corner. *Pabo*

It was already dark outside and street lamps were . Cold wind passed by and I shivered. I forgot to bring my jacket.

I kept rubbing my palms together as I walked. I put my hand in my pockets and walked faster. The cold wind is killing me.

I smiled at the thought of what happened at the store. I didn’t expect him to be there and also to be saved by him. TWICE. He even talked to me. But did he really mean it? I mean that I owe him a treat? Would he even want a treat from a nerd?

I opened the door to my house. “I’m home.” I shouted. I went to the kitchen where my mom was waiting. I handed her the items and the change. She thanked me.

I directly went up to my room and change. You decided to finish the song you’re composing and continued where you left it. It’s not about the Superman every girl dreams about anymore but your OWN Superman.

 

Tall, dark and beautiful
He's complicated, he's irrational
But I hope someday he'll take me away
And save the day, yeah

Something in his deep brown eyes has me saying
He's not all bad like his reputation
And I can't hear one single word they say

And you'll leave, got places to be
And I'll be okay
I always forget to tell you I love you
I loved you from the very first day

I watched Superman fly away
You've got a busy day today
Go save the world
I'll be around

And I watched Superman fly away
Come back, I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground
When you come back down

And I watch you fly around the world
And I hope you don't chase another girl
Don't forget, don't forget about me

I'm far away, but I'll never let you go
I'm lovestruck and looking out the window
Don't forget, don't forget where I'll be

Right here wishing the flowers were from you
Wishing the card was from you
Wishing the call was from you
'Cause I've loved you from the very first day

I watched Superman fly away
You've got a busy day today
Go save the world
I'll be around forever and ever

I watched Superman fly away
I swear, I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground


When you come back down.

 

===============================================================================================

 

YAYAYAYAY!!!

I UPDATED AGAIN TO GET BACK AT YOU FOR NOT UPDATING FOR DAYS!!

hihihhi. :DD.

I really appreciate all your comments and opinions.

If you think the story's getting a bit boring just TELL me.

I'm okay with it and I'll find a way to make it more exciting for you.

 

@shy-gurl- i really appreciate all your concerns and opinions. ;DDD. okay. I'm currently making a chunjoe moment. :DD