STAY BEAUTIFUL

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jCW1uNFcBo

Weekdays passed by so quickly.

Saturday morning came and I had to practically dragged myself off my bed. I went downstairs to grab some food for breakfast not even caring what I look like.

I saw my reflection in the mirror near the kitchen door. My eyes were full of morning stars. My hair was scattered everywhere. Having a curly hair is really a burden. I have dried saliva on the side of my mouth. I admit I sleep with my mouth open sometimes whenever I’m so tired. I the side of my mouth.

I resumed walking and made my way to the refrigerator. I found bacons, eggs, fresh milk and CHOCOLATES! <:3

As much as I’d love to eat those chocolates, I have to eat breakfast first. I grabbed the bacon and egg. I put the silver frying pan on the stove and started cooking.

When I was done cooking and preparing I settled myself on the table and started dugging in. I took a spoonful of rice and egg. I was so hungry. I stood up to get a glass and fresh milk. I can’t not drink milk in the morning. I continued eating until I finished it all. My mom would throw a fuss if she’ll see a leftovers in garbage can. I don’t know how she’ll know. You never know, maybe she’ll check it first before leaving it outside.

I went back to my room.

I decided to take a bath first. I grabbed my towel and went inside.

I dressed into my comfortable clothes when I was done. I was drying my hair with a towel as I walked on the stairs.

I searched the house and noticed specks of dusts on the appliances and tables. Our kitchen is also a mess. The knife’s not placed in its proper place. The same thing goes in the dining room. I dusted the pillows and I coughed.

*That’s it! I’m cleaning*

I got up and went into the storage room. I grabbed the broom, dust pan and the feather duster.

I cleaned the dining room first then the kitchen. I cleaned the appliances and even the open the insides of it to get rid of the dusts forming inside. I removed the cobwebs on the ceiling.

I wiped the sweat on my forehead.

*Ugh! I still have to clean the rooms upstairs.*

With a sigh, I went upstairs.

I started all over again. I cleaned here and there. Swept here and swept there. I bent here and bent there. I even arranged my books alphabetically.

When I was done, I went near the door and looked at my newly cleaned room. I smiled.

*There! Now I can do my homework.*

I took peek through my window and look outside. I saw Chunji walking with his hands in his pockets.

*He looks so cool when he does that*

Absentmindedly, I found my way to my guitar and drawers. I picked up my pen and my notebook.

I started strumming and composing while watching him.

Chunji’s eyes are like a jungle

He smiles, it’s like the radio

He whispers songs into my window

In words nobody knows

 

 

I saw girls swooning over him on the corner.

There’s pretty girls on every corner

That watch him as he’s walking home

Saying, does he know

Will you ever know

 

You’re beautiful

Every little piece love, don’t you know

You’re really gonna be someone, ask anyone

When you find everything you looked for

I hope your life leads you back to my door

Oh but if it don’t

Stay beautiful

 

Chunji finds another way to be

The highlight of my day

I’m taking pictures in my mind

So I can save them for a rainy day

It’s hard to make conversation

When he’s taking my breath away

I should say, hey by the way

 

 

You’re beautiful

Every little piece love, don’t you know

You’re really gonna be someone, ask anyone

When you find everything you looked for

I hope your life leads you back to my door

Oh but if it don’t

Stay beautiful

 

He went straight ahead until I can see him no more.

 

If you and I are a story

That never gets told

If what you are is a daydream

I’ll never get to hold, at least you’ll know

 

You’re beautiful

Every little piece love, don’t you know

You’re really gonna be someone, ask anyone

When you find everything you looked for

I hope your life leads you back to my front door

Oh but if it don’t

Will you stay beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, oh la la

Oh Oh Oh but if it don’t

Stay beautiful, stay beautiful

Na na na na na

 

*Stay beautiful Chunji*

It turned my back away from the window and smiled. I then continue working on my homework.

~~~~~

Chunji’s POV

I was just leisurely walking in our neighborhood. I was bored out of my wits so I’m roaming around and find something fun to do.

I put my hands in my pockets and blew a raspberry. I look at the houses as I pass by.

Same old, same old.

*hmm.. Same houses, same neighbors.*

But something new caught my eye. I stared at the new house built near the end of our neighborhood. It has a nice exterior with a stone pathway that leads to the front door. It even has a cool garden. I would love to pick those red roses and hand it to whomever girl I’ll hit on.

I looked up and saw a window. I saw a reflection of a guitar. Somebody was playing it because I a glimpse of a blonde hair. Then I remembered my seatmate in my classroom. She was also a blonde girl. She was wearing glasses that’s I can’t clearly see her eyes. But she was …… cute. I smiled.

I heard giggles behind and that got my attention away from the house. I saw girl giggling at me. I snickered.

*I didn’t have to pick those roses after all.*

I smiled at them and they blushed.  I find the girl at the middle cute.

A group of boys called them. I raised an eyebrow. The guy at the front out an around the girl in the middle and kissed her on the cheek. And so did the other guys on the other two girls.

“tsk. Figures.” I scoffed and walked away from them.

I arrived in the busy streets of Seoul. I was about to get inside the mall when I heard my name being called “Chunji!!” I turned around and saw CAP.

“Hyung.!” I greeted and slapped his outstretched hand.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. “Checking out some girls?” he added.

“Nah. I just did that. But to my shame, they were all taken. I was just cooling here.” I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

“The guys are hanging out on our usual hangout. Wanna come?”

“Sure. Better than wandering alone.” I grinned.

We were talking and I didn’t see where I was walking. I accidentally bump into a boy. I looked at him. Well, he was not actually considered as a boy. He looks like a man. He has broad shoulders and chiseled features. This is the second person I’ve admired after CAP. CAP has brown skin that makes him look more manly.

CAP nudged me and I turned away from him and started walking.

*I really should start working out.* 

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

YAAYYYY! I've updated. :DDD

I'm still working on chapter 7. I think i'm gonna update later before we'll leave to the airport. We've gotta meet my brother's girlfriend. :DD. She'll be spending holidays here too. :D haha. So I have to be a good girl.

COMMENT REPLIES

@GenaSaur- Yes ma'am.! haha.. I will. Thank you for caring. I would update anytime I could. I only have a week left before school starts again. :CC

@B_ann1- Yeah. he is. :DD.. You'll see more of Mi Hye's y side in the next chapters.

@shy-gurl- yeah. :DD haha. I will.

 

PLEASE

COMMENT

and

SUBSCRIBE!!

 

HAVE A NICE DAY! :DDDD