FINAL CONTESTANTS

WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU ♥

Chunji’s POV

Ugh..

I groaned.

We were in our history class and Niel was still bothering me. Then Niel told Ricky about the news and he also started teasing me. I had a sour look on his face.

*Any minute by now, I would really explode.* I thought.

“What’s wrong with you buddy?” My best friend Ljoe asked.

“Ask that two boys over there.” Ljoe gave him a confused look that says ‘who the heck are you referring to’. I sighed. “That wide mouth guy and that acting-so-childish boy over there.” I nodded in their direction. I said it loud enough for them to hear.

“Yah! We heard that.” They chorused. The other boys chuckled. Unfortunately, we were all together in History class.

Ljoe spoke beside me. “Oh. So as what I’ve heard from Niel. You were quite shy to this ---- girl?” He crossed his arms on the table and smirked. I shot a dead look on Niel who avoided his gaze and whistled.

“I wasn’t. How many times do I have to repeat myself to ALL of you?! I AM NOT!” Ricky opened his mouth to speak but I stopped. “Tease me again and you’re dead!” I pointed at him. He closed his mouth and shut up. Teen top look at each and then at Chunji.

*So defensive*They all thought together.

I avoided their gazes and stared at the doorway and for the first time, I was hoping that the teacher would appear so that these crazy guys over here would stop bothering me.

As if answering my prayers, our history teacher strode in and the class finally began. All of us settled in our seats.

I sighed in relief.

*I’m not shy around her. She’s just another girl I’m trying to flirt with. Well, she’s the first nerd girl I’ve ever flirted. Who knew flirting with her kind could be so troublesome.*

No One’s POV

You’re walking side by side with your best friends. Making some light conversations as you make your way to your homeroom. You’re homeroom adviser called to meet all of you after classes. She would announce the final contestants who would represent your section.

Just as you were near the door to your room, you spotted Chunji. His back was facing you and he was talking to someone. You couldn’t clearly see who it was because Chunji was blocking your view. You finally got inside and were able to see clearly who he was talking to. It was a girl.

*Oh. He’s still the Lee Chanhee everyone knows* You sadly thought. They were talking and he was smiling at her. The girl would say something and then Chunji would laugh. That flirty laugh.

You tried ignoring them but would end up eavesdropping on their conversation. You knew it’s bad to eavesdrop but you couldn’t help yourself. You were curious of what they’re talking about. That girl had a huge crush on Chunji. What if she would confess to Chunji?

You were snapped out of your daze when Ms. Kang cleared and the students stop talking.

“I would be announcing the chosen contestants to join and represent our section.” She grabbed a piece of paper in her bag where the names were listed.

“So the final contestants are…” She paused a bit for a little thrill. “Chunji.” Some of the boys groaned. They were still kinda hoping they could make it even though they knew they couldn’t beat Chunji. The girls, especially his fan girls, clapped.

Chunji stood up and bowed.

“So for the girls. The one who would join and be Chunji’s partner is ….” She roamed her eyes and you could feel the fast beating of your heart.

After what it seems like forever, her eyes stopped at you.

“----…“ she said. You froze. *Did I hear it right?*.  You thought in a daze.

Taeyeon and Seohyun clapped and motioned you to stand up. You snapped out of your daze and that made you realize you really heard it right. You stood up and bowed. Ms. Kang smiled at you.

After a little talking, your teacher dismissed all of you.

You were half-expecting Chunji to congratulate you. You were going to be his partner so you think it’s friendly enough of him to talk to you. To your disappointment he just left immediately.

You went outside and was surprised by Niel “Chukadurimnida!” You had to look up too see Niel’s face. For a guy his age, he’s taller and skinnier. He smiled down at you. You smiled back. “Kamsahamnida!”

“Yah! Niel! Kaja!” Chunji shouted. “Arasso.” Niel bluntly replied. “That’s my cue. Annyeong Noona!” You bowed and he ran off.

You sighed and watched them till they disappeared in the hallway. You decided to go home and tell your mom about the good news.

 

 

================================================================================================

 

MYGAS! my classmates just found out about my story! ottokae??! im so embarassed. :O huhaii..

 

anyways, i've updated! YAY! i'll try update again tomorrow.

 

@krissy147- you're dead on Monday! haha. just kiddin'. love yah siane!

 

@genasaur- i just can't get enough of them. They represent capital H in Hot. and C in Cool. TEEN TOP all the way. :DD

 

 

PLEASE

COMMENT

and

SUBSCRIBE!!

 

SARANGHAE! :D