Curiosity killed the cat

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for my bad english not proof read! 

 

"There, all done!" robin was done fixing V's  wound. "But be careful okay? No driving bikes take a cab back home or walk. Walking is better. And wear a god damn shirt under your jacket!" Robin thought V standing in front of him with only an open leather jacket exposing his wounded wrapped abs are way to delicious to expose. 

"I have to drop the kid home, i need my bike"

"Yeah, about that who is he? I thought i was the kid, am i being replaced here?" Robin pouted.

"Never.." V ruffled robins hair and left the room after he thanked him for his work.
Robin followed him out.

"V go grab yourself a shirt before you head out, it might be tight on you tho" V nodded and went up the stairs to robins room while robin made his way to the waiting area to where jungkook was standing looking at the tattoo art work on the wall.

"You know it's his first to bring someone here other than yoongi, that jhorse comes in his own but you were together" he paused. "Are you too a thing? Cause i swear i'll kill him if you were! He said if he was going to be with anyone it would be me!" 

Jungkook got all flustered at the thought of them as a couple and shook his head profusely.
"No, no, no! Nothing like that!!" 

"I got my eyes on you.." Robin tried to threaten jungkook but it was a fail given how cute robin looked

V went down the stairs with a white band shirt under his black leather jacket. "Come on kid we're done here"

"Why don't you spend the night with me here?" Robin started to walk slowly towards V. Grabbing his leather jacket with one hand and drawing circles on his chest with another.

'What is he doing? Does he know what personal space even is? Didn't he hear what V said? He clearly said he was DONE here. He has to take me home' jungkook's mind was livid with the situation.

"Sorry Ru i told you i got to drop this home" he pointed at jungkook

'This?!?? Really jungkook? Out if all 7 billion people in this universe you picked the meanest rudest most complicated mysterious jerk to have a one sided ob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter