Goodbye

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for (240+) subscribers !!!!
------

"Don't leave"
"I don't want to"
"Please.., please hoseok."

'I can't lose him, no thats not an option. I'll do anything it takes for him to stay.' 


Hoseok is taehyungs first love, the one that has the key to his heart. No one can read V's emotion and can change it like he does. 

"Baby there is nothing i can do, i tried everything. He's sending me to japan to take over his stupid company i cant just kill him and stay"  hoseok said rubbing his hand on V's cheek.

"I'll kill him for you" heseok laughed but V was dead serious.
"Why do you have to listen to him?! I don't get it he treats you like a puppet!"

"I have to listen to him tae, he's family" its very rare for people to call him by his name or 'tae' last person he know that called him that was his mom.

"I thought i was family too?"  V swept hoseok's hand away from his face.

"You are! You are my family tae and you know that! You're closer than family!" They are closer than family cause V was his escape from all his father drama, he is his home, his family.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME ALONE?"

"DONT YOU GET IT TAE? I HAVE NO CHOICE!"

"Yes you do.."

Hoseok unbelievably chuckled "are you seriously making me choose between my father or you?" 

V said nothing

"You can't be serious..." He took a couple of steps back not believing the situation he's in.

V took a couple of steps closer, holding hoseoks face with both hands on his cheeks. "Choose me." He whispered, warm breath hovering over hoseok's lips making his heart race and his legs shake. He closes the gap between their lips with a passionate kiss pouring all his neediness and love in to it. "Please" he said voice horse and shaky like he was going to break down any minute now, tears begging to slide down his face.

"I love you tae" hoseok kissed him hard like it was a goodbye kiss. Tears start to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter