Battle scars

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR 200 subs!!!

This chapter is and not proof read
__________________________

Taehyung was complicated. They were driving   around for sometime now. The sun started to set and Jungkook can't make up his mind on what to think of this man. But all jungkook wants right now was to be by his side.


"You can let go now" his voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry" i let go of his torso and can feel heat rushing to my face.

"Get off" taehyung said without looking back to the younger boy

"What?" Jungkook was confused. V stopped in the middle of the street and told jungkook to get of?

"There is some change in plans" he spits harshly the started to cough loudly.

"So you're just gonna leave me in the middle of street? Alone? Not knowing where i am? And broke?" Jungkook felt pissed. Why is he having feelings for this complicated rude ungrateful jerk?

"H-here" he coughs again while sticking his hand in his pocket. He takes out his wallet and smacks it on jungkook's chest. "Go home kid"

Jungkook can feel his blood boiling. He was pissed that taehyung see's him as a kid. "I told you! Im not a kid! And i don't ing need your money! Why did you tell me to come along if you were going to leave me here in the first place! I don't care wha-" 

Jungkook was interrupted by V's severe coughing. Taehyung was covering his mouth coughing loudly. "Y-you talk too m-much kid"

"Are you okay?" Sudden concern washed over jungkook.

"I'll be fine once you get off"

Jungkook hops off the bike and looks back at taehyung who was covering his mouth coughing. Jungkook couldn't see the older's face clearly due to the darkness outside. He steps closer to get a good look, V's hand was covered in blood, blood dripping down his mouth and running down his neck all the way to his lower stomach.


"V you're bleeding!" Jungkook panicked eyes wide, he looked at his lower stomach. It was wrapped but blood escaped through it. 

V looked down his hand and stomach and groaned. He didn't want some strange new guy in school getting involved in his life and knowing what goes on with him, it bothered him more than his stab wound.

'Did i held on to him too tight?' Jungkook thought he was the reason taehyungs wound is acting up "lets take a cab and take you to a hospital"

"You take a cab and go home"  V was not used to people taking care of him, Except for yoongi. 

"Im not letting you go alone in this state! You're gonna die! We have to take you to a hospital!"  Jungkook yelled in frustration.  Why is he being so god damn stubborn ? Can't he see that i'm worried about him?


"Im not stepping one foot in that hell hole" V growled. You see V does not have a good relationship with hospitals. Last time he was in one is when they covered his parents bodys with the white sheet and he never plans on stepping in another hospital again. Because to this day he can smell t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter