Chocolate

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Not proof read full of spelling and grammar mistakes!

 

 

 


Jin slammed his food tray on the table and let out a loud sigh. "I am so done with this school thank god i'm graduating this year"

"You look like " jungkook giggled.

"Valentines day is tomorrow, which means chocolate.. A lot of chocolate!" Jin whined. 

"I don't get it hyung" jimin tilted hid head a little. "What does it have to do with you?"

"I am the only messenger between the day and the night class" he sighed again. 

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE"  junkook shouted causing all heads to turn to their table.

Jimin burst out laughing. "Next time try not to sound too excited miss katniss"

 

"Kim soekjin?" A quit soft timid voice asked. We all turn to face a really pretty girl with long jet black hair.

"Yes?" Jin answered

She stretched both her hand holding what looks like a box of chocolate. Her face turning all shades of red.

"Night class?" Jin asked like he already knew the answer. She nodded with pink cheeks.
"Here, hand it to my new assistant." He chuckled and pointed to jungkook. "He'll be handling the night class from now on"

Jungkook was taken back at the sudden announcement. "Wait what? I am?"

"Yeah i got enough things on my plate to manage and you volunteered so you can mange that, beside you're the only one here not freaking out about the night class so i think the job is perfect for you" jin smiled.

"Yeah right.." Jimin said sarcastically. Jungkook kicked his leg under the table.
"Ouch! So jin do you have enough room for two more assistants?" Jimin batted his lashes trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"No, even if i did.. Yoongi would kill me"

"Oh please! That boy does not know what he wants! Just yesterday i was about to go with him and V on their mysterious mission they ended up dropping me at home" jimin sighed annoyingly.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook was shocked to say the least, the past few days he found himself thinking about V whenever he can, there was something about him that made jungkook want to stick by his side and always be there for him. Bu then all his happy thoughts come to an end when he realize that that everyone want to be by V's side... But V only want one, and jungkook knows its not him which mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter