Lost and found

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Not proof read)

 

He groans as he rubs his head, ing hangovers. Hoping he can sleep it away Taehyung shuffles to get a better position but his body touches another. He opens his eyes, he faces a new face he never saw before, same different day. He sighs and sits up to get a better look around the room, and just as expected he has no clue where he is. hoping spending nights sleeping with different people will keep his mind busy from his life. Luckily the body beside him is still in deep sleep. He slowly pics up his clothes and slips them back on and checks his pockets for his phone. 4 missed calls from yoongi, but that was not the strange part. 1 missed call from his grandmother oh no no no this bad. He takes a deep breath and leaves the luxury apartment. The elevator dings signaling that it has reached the ground floor. When he leaves the main gate of the apartment complex he is greeted by 3 men in black suits in front of a black rolls royce,  ! He tries not make eye contact and slowly and casually walk past them with out turning around.

 

 

"Sir" he hears a voice calling behind him, but he continues ignoring it and walking a little faster just keep walking, keep walking maybe they got the wrong person. "Sir, your grandmother asked to see you. Please get in the car" the 3 guys try to fasten their step as well.

And thats all what V needs to hear for him to start running as fast as he can, and as he had expected they start to chase him. Really? First a hangover and now running? He runs to the parking entrance of the building hoping to lose them between the cars and luck seems to be taking a turn fir him today, he was greeted by his harley now we're talking he smirks and hops on. A loud roar rips, "oh i missed you too babygirl" he speeds past the men and out the huge parking.

 

After he makes sure there is no way they can catch up to him he makes his way to the nearest convenience store to get something to fill his empty stomach. when he gets there his phone rings and its an unknown number..


"Hello?" A nervous voice called
"Who is this?" He asked the familiar voice.
"Tae..." his heart stopped, he knew that voice oh to well.
"I miss you tae.." hoseok "how have you been? Are you eating well? Hello..? Tae?" His voice broke a little

"Dont call this number again"  he swallowed the lump in his throat. that was last thing he said before ending the call and leaving the convenience store with a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of forty attempting to drink his heartbreak away.


Deciding he doesn't want drink alone, what a better idea to hit the club for some company maybe find a distraction too. And that was his cycle for a couple of days. Drinking and waking up in a random place, not going back home once to even change his clothes. He just showers where he finds himself each morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He lost weight, a lot of weight. He hasn't been smiling as much as he used to, he's becoming more closed off by the day, jimin thought as he saw jungkook heading out the door . "Jungkookie? Where are you going?"

Jungkook stops, not knowing how to answer. "Jungkook he is not home, yoongi told you if he comes back he'll call us, there is no point of locking yourself in his room waiting for him-" jungkook leaves slamming the door behind him. Jimin sighs.


Ever since the day he woke up alone in V's bed he felt cold, alone, scared. He never knew he was that attached to the older, he missed him, A lot. Where are you V? Are you eating well? The weather is cold out, are you dressing well? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you buying lollipops instead of cigarettes? He chuckled I doubt it.


His feet dragged him to the same path for a week now, waiting in the same room, on the same bed, on the same balcony. jimin was right.. what's the point of waiting? He turns his heals the opposite way and starts running. Waiting is not good enough anymore, he was to do something.

I will find you Taehyung

 

 

 


He stood facing the door, he took a deep breath as he pushed it open making the small door bell jungle.

"Hello welcome to black ink how can i hel-  jungkook?"

"Robin"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the same club, the same table, the same people, the same burning poison in his system, the same memories not fading. He groans as he runs his fingers through his hair an tightens around his scalp. It hurts, please make it stop. A random girl's hand holds his chin up to look at his face. "What wrong sweet thing?" She gives him a sly smile.

"Please, it hurts too much" he stares her in the eyes. "Shhhh... i will make it stop" he leans in and press her cherry lip glossed lips on his, and thats all it takes for his drunk mind to temporarily lose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter