Once

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV


No  i am not dreaming, i am indeed kissing V. But what i wasn't expecting was Vs hand slowly wrapping around my waist and flipping me so he's on top without breaking the kiss. I moans into the kiss in bliss, my heart is beating so fast i think it will burst out of my ribcage, i feels like if i open my mouth wide enough butterflies will come flying out. To make the story short i was on cloud nine. V pulls away but still so close, nose touching. I can feel his minty breath fanning over my mouth and stares deeply into my eyes... i think im in love.

 

 

"Get out"  his deep voice making the hair on the back off my neck stand up. "Hmm?" I didn't register what he was saying, i was too busy staring at those god damn eyes. He backed away and got of the bed. "Get out kid" he opened the door. "What? Why?" I sat up. "Jungkook" he sighed. "Fine!" I stomped my way to the door. "But before i leave" i pulled the collar of his jacket down to my level and pressed my lips agains his, he didn't move so i did, slowly molding our lips he started to kiss me back, i sighed and pulled away...he was like a drug. "Thats all?" He asked a little irritated. I node a stole another quick peek. "Okay that's enough, out!" He pushes me out and shuts the door.

 

 

 

 

 


I walk back to the kitchen take a lollipop out of the jar and unwrap it, he's starting to warm up. I smile and place the lollipop in my mouth. Jimin walks into the kitchen. "What were you two doin' ?~" He sings. "Nothing!" I shout, not really meaning to but i guess my body reacts on it's own now. "You're such a ty liar!"  He slaps the back of my head so hard i started to hear ringing in my left ear. "YAH!!!" I fall to my knees and hold the back of my head.

 

 

"YAH? YAHH?!!!! IM YOUR HYUNG YOU DIP!!" He tackles me to the ground and my head slams on the same spot again. "AHHH GET OFF!!" I tried to kick him of me. He laughed at my vulnerable state. "No, not until you tell my what you two did!!!" He pinched my nose shut.

 

 

"GET. OF!!!" I pulled his hair and it was like magic. "AHHHH IM SORRY SORRY OKAY OKAY" he gets of and rubs the side of his head. I stand up and up, dust myself off and rub the back of my head and turn to jimin. His eyes were burning in anger. "You ungrateful piece of trash! COME HERE!" He attacks a chunk of my hair and i do the same. 

 

 


"AHHHH LEAVE MY PRECIOUS HAIR ALONE"
He screamed in my face a little spit flaying on my face. "YOU'RE PULLING MY HAIR TOO AND STOP SPITTING ON ME EW!!" I mimic him and spit on his face and his eyes shut in response of the spit shower and he slowly gasps. "You are true meaning of disgusting !!!" I bust out laughing at his face, i laugh so hard my arms got weak and left his hair, as he continued to scream at me face turning red.

 

"HOW CAN YOU SPIT ON MY FACE YOU IN-" he stops. I wipe the laugh tears from my eyes and look up to him. "Why did you stop? I was thoroughly enjoying this" he was not even looking at me, it was like he was looking past me or behind me..... oh no.

 

 

 

 


I slowly turned my head, V and Yoongi were standing there eyes wide and as still as statues not moving an inch. "H-hey.." jimin said face turning red from embarrassment. V took a lollipop from the jar and looked down to the floor were i was sitting, pulled the long kitchen stool chair and took a seat, unwrapped his lollipop and placed it in his mouth. "Finally, some interesting " he placed his head on the palm of his hand, eyes switching from me to jimin like he's waiting for us to continue or for something to happen. Yoongi joined him doing the same thing.


Jimin looked down at me. I quickly like a scared cat scattered around the kitchen opening all the cabinets searching. Jimin trying to catch me but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter