Night Class

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's P.O.V

4:50 p.m

I woke up from my afternoon nap, stood up from the coach and looked around for him. 
I went to the kitchen and dug my hand in a bucket of lollipops and picked one.
I went to his room and opened the door. He wasn't in bed, i walked to his balcony and saw him standing there.
"Stop that and take this" i threw the lollipop at him.
He caught the lollipop a put down his cigaret.
"Let's go" i threw his keys too.
He caught it and nodded and stuck the lollipop in his mouth.
We walked down the stairs and out the door and into the garage. I turned my car on while he hoped on his motor cycle and started the engine. I got in my car and rolled my window down to look at him. He should really wear a helmet..
"I'll be fine hyung" he chuckled and drove out first. 
I smiled and rolled my window up and followed him to school.

 

 

Jungkook's P.O.V 
 
"Hyung i take it back, lets go back home" i tugged on jimins shirt.
"Stop being such a !" He snapped.
"Jin didn't even show up" i whined.
"There he is" he point to jin walking towards us waving his arm in the air.
"Hey sorry I'm late" he smiled sweetly while rubbing the back of his head.
"Its all good" jimin replied.
"So lets go inside" jin started walking in the building and we followed. As we walk through the hallways i start to feel sweat on the plam of my hands. Jungkook you need to chill! You're going to apologize and leave. Easy in easy out. 

We stopped by a class room that has "X" written on the top. I gulped as jin opened the door. We walk into the class and the first thing i see is a silver haired guy and another guy talking by the class window.
"Morning babe" jin said walking to the silver haired guy giving him a peck on the cheek. 
"Hosek" he smiled at the brunette and nodded.
"Jin" he smiled and nodded back.
"So i see you brought company?" The brunette said.
"Oh how rude of me! Boys, these are the busan boys jimin and jungkook" 
"Hi boys" jimin walked towards them and i follow behind waving hello, still confused on where the hell is V ? He's starting to get on my nerves. Is he full of himself or something? With all of the gifts he's getting and the love confessions he must be. Their "class" already starts late, he should be here by now.
"Jungkook, jimin, those 2 idiots are namjoon and hosek" we both bow a little.
"What made you bring such good kids here?" Hosek asked.
"Oh they just have some business to finish with V" jin answered him.
"V? You guys know him!? How?" Hosek spilled.
"Oh no. I just want to talk to him" i cleared.
He sighed in relief. "Good luck with that"
"What do you mea-" our conversation got cut when the class door opened and two guys enter. I thought V was handsome back then, well he looks ever better now if thats even possible. With the lollipop hanging from his mouth and amazingly styled red hair. I gulped. A fair guy walked in after him with grey hair and amazing features he looked like an angle. I felt a nudge on my arm, i looked at jimin mouthing 'what?' He got close to my ear and whispered " i call dibs on the hot guy" his eye pointed at V's friend.
I nodded fine.

 

They walked past us and took a seat beside each other not giving any of us even a single glance. V sat down crossed his legs over the table and placed his headphones in his ears. While his friend sat in his chair and laid his head back and closed his eyes. Wait are they going to sleep? Now???
 I looked at jin and pointed with my head at them signaling for him to introduce us.
He nodded and walked towards us.
Jimin held jin arm and whispered in his ear.  "His friend too, introduce us to him" 
"Thats his older brother" he informed then i nodded.
"V, yoongi.." Jin called
V slowly opening his eyes and looked at jin then he turned his gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter