First day

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

We stood by the gates just staring at people walking into the school building.
"You ready kook?" Jimin said nervously.
"Mhm.." I replied as i tighten the grip on my backpacks straps. 
We walked in the building nervously, trying to find the office to get our schedules. We end up going is circles. 
"I think we're lost" i sighed.
"Just ask someone for directions" 
"Why should i do it? You do it" i said, i hate approaching random people.
"Fine" he looked around to find someone we could ask. 
"There!!" He pointed at someone at his locker and started walking towards him as i follow.
He coughed "excuse me?" 
The guy turned around and smiled "yes?"
He looked really familiar.
"Its's our first day here and we're kinda lost" jimin said while rubbing the back of his head smiling shyly. "And we want to get our schedules" he continued.
"Yah sure follow me" the handsome guy said.
"No no, don't bother yourself, directions will be more than fine" jimin smiled.
"Don't be silly! I'm not the class president for no reason. Now follow me!" 
Woah, he's handsome AND smart AND sweet, what is he perfect? He looks so familiar though but i can't seem to put my finger on where i've seen him.
"Then just take a right here. This is the office" he broke my thoughts. I looked at the office and sighed.
"How rude of me! I'm jin i'm a senior" he bowed. 
"Oh I'm jimin and this is my brother jungkook he's a sophomore and i'm a junior" we both bow back. "We moved from busan, so it's our first day here" jimin continued. 
"Are you sure its your first day?" He said while looking at me. 
Jimin looked at me too, confused.
"Yeah, it is." I said with a confused look on my face.
"Oh so it wasn't you who was peeping yesterday from the night class window?" He chuckled.
! Is he talking about yesterday ? !!! He was in the ing stupid class with the normal ing uniform! How can i forget his face it was only yesterday?!
"Huh?" I gulped trying to continue the confused act. But i think i failed miserably.
"It's okay you're not the first." He laughed. "Well good luck with your schedules." He waved and walked away. 
"Kook, he was talking about yesterday wasn't he?" Chim asked.
I nodded. We entered the office and filled up all the paper work. The principals assistant told us to wait for a couple of minutes for her to prepare what we needed. 

We sat in the waiting area while i zone out with my thoughts again. Will we be in trouble for what we did yesterday? No he seemed to be cool when he said it? Besides he said we're not the first so it's cool right? Besides why did he call it the night class? And why was he there if it was a "night class" since obviously he's here now. Someone broke my chain of thoughts.
"Here you go" she handed us each a file.
"It has your schedule, map of the school, and your syllabus for the rest of the classes" she smiled and walked away.
We quickly opened the file took out our schedules and began comparing.
"We only have art and english together" jimin sighed. 
"Well at least english is our homeroom" i patted his back, still disappointed though.
"HOMEROOM! Kook we're so late let's go" he dragged me by my arm, like always i follow. 

Room A14
Jimin slowly opens the door and we both walk in we introduced our self and we took a seat. Class went by really fast. By the time class ended jimin left and we went our separate ways. Now it was lunch time i waited for jimin in fort of our home room class like what we agreed.

"Missed me?" He nudged me with his elbow. 
"Very much" i rolled my eyes and laughed.
We start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter