Curious

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proofread 
_______

A few weeks passed by and jungkook only got closer and closer with his new group of friends. after jungkook finishes his work at the night class, namjoon yoongi V and him walk out of the building only to meet jin and jimin waiting for them outside, its starting to become a daily routine. Eating dinner at the daegu's place and getting used to jin's cooking. He feels more comfortable around them now, feeling them accepting him and his brother. He's also not that confused anymore about whats going on.
He knows V and hoseok had some kind of a "thing" going on. He knows hoseok left to japan. He knows that yoongi and V's parents passed away when he was young. He knows that they also live alone in this huge house. He knows that the white leather sofa in the living room is for yoongi's naps. He now knows that he also starting to like the smell of cigarets cause it brings a certain person to mind.

 

"Thanks jin, the food was delicious. Excuse me" V pushes him self out of the table and walks out. Probably to his room's balcony like always.

"Yeah, thanks jin" yoongi follows V.

"The food was amazing babe, but i got to go, see you guys tomorrow" namjoon stands up and kiss the top of jin's head. And waves bye to jungkook and jimin. 

"Yeah yeah yeah.. just leave me here alone to do the dishes! Well this time im not cleaning your mess up, it's V's turn anyway. I'll go grab him you guys can leave" jin makes his way out as well.

"Oh im so full.. i shouldn't have eaten this much"
Jimin rubs his stomach. "Come on kookie lets go, i have this dumb research paper i have to start" he roll's his eyes annoyed.

"No you go, i'll stay and help jin hyung with the dishes we both know V will not clean " he chuckled.

"Jungkook-ah~  what's up with you wanting to be all helpful this past month? First with the night class and now with V's chores?" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows,

"Just go" he sighs and point to the door.

"Tell yoongi i said bye" he waves goodbye and leaves.

 

Jungkook starts  stacking the plates and taking them to the kitchen. Meanwhile jin thinks that there is no point to tell V that its his turn to clean up because he never does, jin always ends up covering him up and when its yoongi's turn he hit's him with an "you guys are eating our food in our house why should we clean up?" And ends up doing yoongi's turn too. So he makes way to the kitchen but is surprised to see jungkook there.

"Jungkook what are you doing? Shouldn't you be on your way home?"

"Oh i decided i want to help you hyung, you already cooked so you should leave first. I'll leave as soon as i finish" jungkook smiled.

"How can someone be this cute and sweet at the same time?" jin clenches his heart, not able to handle jungkook's bunny smile. "I will not let you do all of this alone! You're my child! What kind of mother would that make me?"

"I am your what now?"

"YOU ARE MY CHILD SHUT UP!"

"O-okay.."  ' jin hyung is scary when he's mad'

They hear a door opening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter