2 am

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i think i'll make this a long fanfic so be more patient with the events in the story as i am trying to take things slow ^_^
__________________

Hoseok's P.O.V

I stretch my soar body over the bed and reach to my side but my hand meets an empty space. I sit my body up and look around for him, it's in the middle of the night. There he was out in the balcony standing tall. I pick up a sweater i found on the floor and wore it, it reached mid thigh and slowly walked out. It was a little chilly for him not to be wearing a shirt. I hug his back.

 

"Oh your up?"  With his damn deep husky voice.
"Mhm"
He turn around 
"Nightmare?" I asked
He nodes 
"You should go back in its cold out" he said while lighting a cigaret.
"Says the one not wearing a shirt" 
"You're not wearing any pants" he smirked 
"I'm not" i giggled
"Come on, go inside before you catch a cold. I'll finish this and i'll follow you in" he slapped my as i walked out. 
"Tsk, this kid" i laughed
He chuckled 
I went back in the room and went out to the kitchen i picked a lollipop and as i was on my way back to the room i heard talking near V's room.

"We gotta leave soon so we can get them before they leave"
"You okay man?"
"Yeah im good now that i know where they are"
"I'm talking about Hoseok?"
"Yeah He's staying"
"V you can't keep him here forever he has things to take care of in japan"


Why are they talking about me. Im not going anywhere. I walk in the room interrupting their conversation. Yoongi eyeing what im wearing then leaving the room.


"Well he doesn't like me" i said
"Don't mind him"
"Here" i threw the lollipop at him and he caught it.
"You need to stop smoking seriously. Its going to kill you. And put on a shirt i wanna go back to bed it's 2:30 am"


He sticks the lollipop in his mouth and walks to his closet picks up a leather jacket and wears it over his toned torso.


"You're wearing a leather jacket to bed, really?"
"I'll be back in an hour" he walked out of the room.
I followed him out.
" its two in the ing morning" 
He continued walking. Heading towards the door.
"At least wear a shirt under that jacket!" I shout so he can hear me. Little pissed, where is he planning on going at 2 am with abs showing? I go back in his room pick a black v neck and head towards the balcony and saw him turning on his bike and yoongi's car is also on. 
"AY YO V!" I yell
He l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter